Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About time!! They've needed their own thread for some time.

Did anyone hear Louise sugartits child say earlier on her live "You've ruined my life" to Louise? The child then got ignored while she carried on talking on tiktok. Great parenting

And as for Leo, telling people he's going to dig up their dead relative and rape them. Disgusting.

Makes me laugh these two reckon they have a police officer on speed dial, ready to listen to all their tiktok complaints

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Possibly the foulest mouths I’ve ever had the displeasure of hearing. Every single thing that comes out of them is just bile.

Reactions: 6
I think this is going to be my favourite thread. I usually just block fuckers I can't stick but I need to see these 2 taken down. They are bullies, vile bullies and although for now they're bosom buddies that won't last forever. They will eventually rip each other to shreds. (I've got some microwave popcorn in the cupboard just incase πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

So.

We need a theme tune for this ongoing drama, I'm thinking of reversing the eastenders theme tune and going up a note but who knows

And I'd also love to have a preview of the Christmas Day special. Tis a magical time of year after all

Either way I've saved a fortune on canceling sky so thanks Louise for keeping us entertained

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More like the Prisoner Cell Block H theme tune.....Lizzie and Bea! Oh I might be showing my age there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Or Keith and Orville. Sugar is Keith with her hand right up Leo's arse πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Again, showing my age.

Have you seen this Fattysophi drama? Someone's actually turned up at her house/family members house, taken photos of her with her kids, doxxed her full address and she's apparently had to move out. Sugar, Leo and Racheybabes are number 1 suspects. Love her or dislike her she don't deserve that....if its all true that is πŸ™„

I hope they give it a rest over Christmas, let their nasty mouths and black hearts have a break. Maybe Sugar should spend time being a Mum and Leo can clean his manky flat. I wonder if they've shared gifts? They're fake friends so I guess not πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More like the Prisoner Cell Block H theme tune.....Lizzie and Bea! Oh I might be showing my age there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Or Keith and Orville. Sugar is Keith with her hand right up Leo's arse πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Again, showing my age.

Have you seen this Fattysophi drama? Someone's actually turned up at her house/family members house, taken photos of her with her kids, doxxed her full address and she's apparently had to move out. Sugar, Leo and Racheybabes are number 1 suspects. Love her or dislike her she don't deserve that....if its all true that is πŸ™„

I hope they give it a rest over Christmas, let their nasty mouths and black hearts have a break. Maybe Sugar should spend time being a Mum and Leo can clean his manky flat. I wonder if they've shared gifts? They're fake friends so I guess not πŸ˜‚
Fatty soph didn't really help herself, she felt the need to prove herself to an idiot like rachel. she should never have explained herself in the first place. but no she didn't deserve to be treated like that. soph is harmless, who cares if shes telling a white lie its not exactly hurting anyone

did anyone else catch those messages between leo and that 15 year old girl? someone was on a live also saying leo was talking to her 12 year old daughter. something really not right with him/her, the excuse was "how was I meant to know her age" 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Rachel turned into superstalker...as if she actually phoned her GP surgery and her Dad. I mean how unhinged do you have to be to do that? Then she's suddenly pals with Vinegar and Orville again and POW the harassment is stepped up and 2 kids with additional needs are out of their home for Christmas.

I had seen some stuff about Leo potentially Grooming but thought it was him being trolled. BUT his whole psychological view of abuse is absolutely warped. I don't even think he knows what constitutes abuse, particularly paedophilia. He frequently jokes about it, uses it as a weapon and then normalises it. For someone who has supposedly been abused he has very strange reactions and talks/jokes about it with ease. I say supposedly because as time goes on and his mouth goes on, I believe him less.
I've said it before but I am astounded that Leo has been accepted for gender surgery, the Testosterone is clearly doing him no favours. His mental state and capacity is limited and Sugars ability to manipulate him shows that. He's an absolute mess.

Rachel turned into superstalker...as if she actually phoned her GP surgery and her Dad. I mean how unhinged do you have to be to do that? Then she's suddenly pals with Vinegar and Orville again and POW the harassment is stepped up and 2 kids with additional needs are out of their home for Christmas.

I had seen some stuff about Leo potentially Grooming but thought it was him being trolled. BUT his whole psychological view of abuse is absolutely warped. I don't even think he knows what constitutes abuse, particularly paedophilia. He frequently jokes about it, uses it as a weapon and then normalises it. For someone who has supposedly been abused he has very strange reactions and talks/jokes about it with ease. I say supposedly because as time goes on and his mouth goes on, I believe him less.
I've said it before but I am astounded that Leo has been accepted for gender surgery, the Testosterone is clearly doing him no favours. His mental state and capacity is limited and Sugars ability to manipulate him shows that. He's an absolute mess.
Tbh soph should stand her ground. So what, she got doxed, a lot of people on tiktok get doxed. She shouldn't run away. I notice rachel has gone Into hiding too - maybe all the police cases against her have finally caught up with her.

With Leo, I highly doubt he was abused by the way he casually jokes about other peoples abuse. You know what they say though, abused usually go on to be abusers themselves so it makes sense why he feels the need to converse with minors all the time.

I've got a feeling the sugar show is being cancelled soon

Agree 100%, also Sophie said that she has a emergency link to the police because of her past relationship. Don't get why she'd flee but she lies for fun about everything so you just never know the truth.

Sugar is in some scrotes live going on that her and Leo been doxed, she does the little miss innocent act very well. She has spoken to 3 different police forces since last night apparently.

*Talks in a very patronising slow scottish accent for the next segment...are you ready?*
Sugar, sweetheart, we know that you love the police don't we? We know that you've had extensive conversations with them, but have they done anything? Noooo sweetheart. And do you know why sweetheart, do you know why they've done nothing?

*back to me*

BECAUSE YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF OXYGEN THEY ARE STRETCHED TO CAPACITY DEALING WITH ACTUAL CRIMES, WITH REAL EMERGENCIES AND NOT DEALING WITH GOBBY SCRUBBERS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CONTINUOUSLY CREATE DRAMA. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS OR JUST SIT AND REFLECT.

If you were a normal creator, someone who came online to do a little dance or a bit of lipsyncing then the police MIGHT take you more seriously. But your filthy, disgusting vitriolic gob means that they can see its tit for tat. You are very, very unimportant.

Agree 100%, also Sophie said that she has a emergency link to the police because of her past relationship. Don't get why she'd flee but she lies for fun about everything so you just never know the truth.

Sugar is in some scrotes live going on that her and Leo been doxed, she does the little miss innocent act very well. She has spoken to 3 different police forces since last night apparently.

*Talks in a very patronising slow scottish accent for the next segment...are you ready?*
Sugar, sweetheart, we know that you love the police don't we? We know that you've had extensive conversations with them, but have they done anything? Noooo sweetheart. And do you know why sweetheart, do you know why they've done nothing?

*back to me*

BECAUSE YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF OXYGEN THEY ARE STRETCHED TO CAPACITY DEALING WITH ACTUAL CRIMES, WITH REAL EMERGENCIES AND NOT DEALING WITH GOBBY SCRUBBERS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CONTINUOUSLY CREATE DRAMA. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS OR JUST SIT AND REFLECT.

If you were a normal creator, someone who came online to do a little dance or a bit of lipsyncing then the police MIGHT take you more seriously. But your filthy, disgusting vitriolic gob means that they can see its tit for tat. You are very, very unimportant.
I heard soph got run off of bigo for similar behaviour? Lying about things then running when called out on it? Regardless, lying still doesn't mean she deserves to be scared in her own home. Maybe she shouldn't be on social media if her life is at risk from an ex partner.

100% agree with you on sugar. She and Leo were saying the other night that they have a PC Hopkins on speed dial 🀣 I'm sure that officer has nothing better do to with their day than listen to Louise and Leo spout rubbish.
Apparently she's reported Kim, mumma em, kirsty, viral, all to the police. She was saying the other day that Kim orchestrated Louise's kids being abducted by viral haha I've never heard such rubbish in all my life. I like Kim, she speaks as she finds and stands her ground. And all I've ever see viral do is speak truth and call people out for the bullshit they do to others. Did you see them all yesterday? They was all live for most of the afternoon ripping the tit out of Louise and Leo and good on them, they've all been doxed but they're all still standing their ground.

Anyone see Leo last night make the pic of kirsty jumping off a bridge? Shocking behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
Can we talk about the VinegarTits extended universe of characters?

The Lanes: is tammy really inside for indecent images or did she just go mental after her smacked boyfriend tried to do a spell? Kirsty and her poundshop hats, Michelle the matriarch who swears like and old sailor and probably fights like one too

Welsh Kelly: spine of a blobfish and IMAX forehead, nickinackiwhos BFF. Used to be in everyone's lives *not taking sides* but was reporting back to nicki any time someone dared mention her name

Emma Welsh: fancies leo, thinks she's a hardnut and wants to fight anyone who disagrees with sugar

The mods: Nickinackiinoo is swings and roundabouts, but probably 3 others as well. Bloodraven used to be in devils den so that says it all. Can't remember who else is mod because they're all such wet fish

Who wlse is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes desperately trying to come up with more tit, to keep the drama coming.

It amazes me that she has gone to the police about all of us, yet 2 days ago she's attempting to contact my real life friends 🀣 don't worry Louise, all my friends think you're a rough piece of scrag end and they wouldn't entertain your messages. Didn't work, did it sweet cheeks 🀣

But yea apparently, me and Kim are child abductors, kirsty is a knife wielding maniac, alki rach likes alcohol and mumma em is a crack head. If its on tiktok then it must be true 🀣 shall we go down the road of you, Louise, having a criminal record since the age of 15? Because all the people you are accusing have clean police records, yet you don't!!

BUT...... let's talk about the crimes YOU and LEO have committed. Malicious comms (we have screen recordings of you both admitting to this), abusive behaviour with intent of harassment, and Leo talking to several minors on the app inciting underage tiktok users to engage in sexual activity and also Leo has endangered several children. Not to mention a whole wealth of civil charges too, slander, defamation of character, etc.

Louise... feel free to drop my name out of your mouth at any time. You brought me Into this by slagging my name for being a tattle poster and having an opinion on nicki - which isn't a crime.

• Heart
Sophies pals have put a fundraiser thing up, they want to turn Tiktok orange for Sophie and to raise awareness of online bullying. Its a nice gesture but they're acting like she's some massive name and has died. It's all a bit dramatic for me 🀣

That picture is shocking, they are beyond disgusting. Some of the people in their lives' seem reasonably normal....why would they support this? Its like when they say Sp*z, ret*rd, p*ki, etc and nobody bats an eyelid. I just don't get it. I'd choose Kirsty et al above them any day. You shave your head to support someone with cancer one week and then mock someone's breakdown the next. Choose your personality Leo!
I like Kim too, I think she has a kind heart but her big mistake is getting Jay involved in the drama. I can't stand it when he's gobbling off in the background. He has faced so much bullying and it could've been avoided.

That Welshemma is a pain in the arse, she's so very invested in them...its odd. You can tell Sugar doesn't like her and viceversa. A little bit of sick comes up my throat whenever she says 'I'm first in the queue to get your D' to Leo. I mean when he eventually gets one, you won't be able to see the fucker from underneath his fat bleeping belly! I just hope that if he's having it done at the expense of the taxpayer that he at least washes it....he looks as if he's a stranger to soap! πŸ˜†

I have never wished an Internet stranger harm, but I really hope Vinegar and Orville get their comeuppance. Their lives are clearly infected with disease and venom, well I hope it eats them up. They repulse me.

@Viral.69 I think you get under her skin more than anyone. You are calm, eloquent and can see straight through them. It unnerves her. The problem with us women and I include Leo in this, is that we are emotional, we scream and shout and throw our head about when we rage. Louise loves that tit and can deal with it. She cannot deal with calm accuracy.

Keep going. If anyone can crack the witch I think it's you! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can we talk about the VinegarTits extended universe of characters?

The Lanes: is tammy really inside for indecent images or did she just go mental after her smacked boyfriend tried to do a spell? Kirsty and her poundshop hats, Michelle the matriarch who swears like and old sailor and probably fights like one too

Welsh Kelly: spine of a blobfish and IMAX forehead, nickinackiwhos BFF. Used to be in everyone's lives *not taking sides* but was reporting back to nicki any time someone dared mention her name

Emma Welsh: fancies leo, thinks she's a hardnut and wants to fight anyone who disagrees with sugar

The mods: Nickinackiinoo is swings and roundabouts, but probably 3 others as well. Bloodraven used to be in devils den so that says it all. Can't remember who else is mod because they're all such wet fish

Who wlse is there?
Yes Tammy and disappeared (thank christ), Is she inside?.😳 They are a very....errr....alternative family. They've had a lot of tragedy but Tiktok is not the place for them Vinegar plays on their vulnerability and their need for clout.

What's happened to Torbay?
Who is the crippled dragon or whatever they're called?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Did you see how many people agreed with Leo that calling it a P* shop was normal and everyone does it. I'm sorry but even leo knew he was wrong for it and sounded like he used it more often than not

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sophies pals have put a fundraiser thing up, they want to turn Tiktok orange for Sophie and to raise awareness of online bullying. Its a nice gesture but they're acting like she's some massive name and has died. It's all a bit dramatic for me 🀣

That picture is shocking, they are beyond disgusting. Some of the people in their lives' seem reasonably normal....why would they support this? Its like when they say Sp*z, ret*rd, p*ki, etc and nobody bats an eyelid. I just don't get it. I'd choose Kirsty et al above them any day. You shave your head to support someone with cancer one week and then mock someone's breakdown the next. Choose your personality Leo!
I like Kim too, I think she has a kind heart but her big mistake is getting Jay involved in the drama. I can't stand it when he's gobbling off in the background. He has faced so much bullying and it could've been avoided.

That Welshemma is a pain in the arse, she's so very invested in them...its odd. You can tell Sugar doesn't like her and viceversa. A little bit of sick comes up my throat whenever she says 'I'm first in the queue to get your D' to Leo. I mean when he eventually gets one, you won't be able to see the fucker from underneath his fat bleeping belly! I just hope that if he's having it done at the expense of the taxpayer that he at least washes it....he looks as if he's a stranger to soap! πŸ˜†

I have never wished an Internet stranger harm, but I really hope Vinegar and Orville get their comeuppance. Their lives are clearly infected with disease and venom, well I hope it eats them up. They repulse me.

@Viral.69 I think you get under her skin more than anyone. You are calm, eloquent and can see straight through them. It unnerves her. The problem with us women and I include Leo in this, is that we are emotional, we scream and shout and throw our head about when we rage. Louise loves that tit and can deal with it. She cannot deal with calm accuracy.

Keep going. If anyone can crack the witch I think it's you! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes Tammy and disappeared (thank christ), Is she inside?.😳 They are a very....errr....alternative family. They've had a lot of tragedy but Tiktok is not the place for them Vinegar plays on their vulnerability and their need for clout.

What's happened to Torbay?
Who is the crippled dragon or whatever they're called?
Tammy is at hmp new hall at the moment. Her mother mich was using Tammy's account the other day in comments of sugars live trying to make it look like tammy ain't in jail. Dunno what happened, her fella was putting a 'hex' and 'spells' on Kim and kirsty then tammy ends up in jail haha

Torbay/metalhead was mentioned yesterday, he's switched sides and is now providing info and evidence on sugar and Leo which we'll see soon no doubt. I heard yesterday that torbay has admitted most of the fake accounts are nickinackinoo doing them.

Sugar even called her own child a spazwagon, the one that has learning difficulties. So that language just rolls off her tongue so easily. Her supporters are mainly all parents themselves too, society is f*cked if these women think this behaviour is okay and I guarantee they're passing those poor morals onto their kids too

Did you see how many people agreed with Leo that calling it a P* shop was normal and everyone does it. I'm sorry but even leo knew he was wrong for it and sounded like he used it more often than not
It may have been the done thing 25 years ago but times have changed, this is something that shouldn't be said online

Ahhh don't put that on here πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I'll be tempted to go round and πŸ’© through his letterbox πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’©

What have I missed today? What's with Vinegars sad voice-over video?

Ahhh don't put that on here πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I'll be tempted to go round and πŸ’© through his letterbox πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’©

What have I missed today? What's with Vinegars sad voice-over video?
Kirsty is live now exposing sugar for all the fake accounts. Turns out metalhead has told Kim coram the lot about nicki, Leo and sugar all being behind fake accounts of children and dead relatives. @kirsty_darkangels_backup

• Wow
Kirsty is live now exposing sugar for all the fake accounts. Turns out metalhead has told Kim coram the lot about nicki, Leo and sugar all being behind fake accounts of children and dead relatives. @kirsty_darkangels_backup
I'm on it! Get in!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ