Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Agree 100%, also Sophie said that she has a emergency link to the police because of her past relationship. Don't get why she'd flee but she lies for fun about everything so you just never know the truth.

Sugar is in some scrotes live going on that her and Leo been doxed, she does the little miss innocent act very well. She has spoken to 3 different police forces since last night apparently.

*Talks in a very patronising slow scottish accent for the next segment...are you ready?*
Sugar, sweetheart, we know that you love the police don't we? We know that you've had extensive conversations with them, but have they done anything? Noooo sweetheart. And do you know why sweetheart, do you know why they've done nothing?

*back to me*

BECAUSE YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF OXYGEN THEY ARE STRETCHED TO CAPACITY DEALING WITH ACTUAL CRIMES, WITH REAL EMERGENCIES AND NOT DEALING WITH GOBBY SCRUBBERS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN CONTINUOUSLY CREATE DRAMA. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS OR JUST SIT AND REFLECT.

If you were a normal creator, someone who came online to do a little dance or a bit of lipsyncing then the police MIGHT take you more seriously. But your filthy, disgusting vitriolic gob means that they can see its tit for tat. You are very, very unimportant.

Reactions: 6

thealchemistt

Possibly the foulest mouths I’ve ever had the displeasure of hearing. Every single thing that comes out of them is just bile.

DellaC

VIP Member
I think this is going to be my favourite thread. I usually just block fuckers I can't stick but I need to see these 2 taken down. They are bullies, vile bullies and although for now they're bosom buddies that won't last forever. They will eventually rip each other to shreds. (I've got some microwave popcorn in the cupboard just incase 😆😆)

Please do tell us all, How did kirsty cause all off this ????
Yes she gone back at them. Yes she's been a little over the top at times. Wouldn't you after what they have done and said.
Sourtits said on a live she had seen her social service report !! Dose she even have a social worker?
Contacted her abuser via FB putting her and her children at risk.
She's had a Claire law done on her after those two cretins told over 100 people numerous of time she interfers with her baby. Had numerous calls made to SS.
Told her to kill herself, had her mental health mocked, called every horrid name possible .Hope you children kill themselves when they are older. That's not even half of the stuff they have said and done to kirsty let alone starting on what they have done to Kim and her boys.
When have you ever heard such vile things come out if kirsty & Kim's mouths ????
Oh just a little update Leo & sourtits have fallen out as sourtits is still backing and speaking to Nikkinaknoo... no surprise there either, she really didn't want Leo to do that live about Nikki. Did you Louise Nelson ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So.

We need a theme tune for this ongoing drama, I'm thinking of reversing the eastenders theme tune and going up a note but who knows

And I'd also love to have a preview of the Christmas Day special. Tis a magical time of year after all

Either way I've saved a fortune on canceling sky so thanks Louise for keeping us entertained

• Haha

bigmanting

Did everyone see Leo’s live last night? It made an absolute fool of himself once again. It accused Michele of being behind tiktok turmoil account and he was abusing everyone who has helped him at one point. It even started sharing chats and slagging Sugar off and sugar has been the only one who has stuck by it and even defending it before herself. Leo has shown his true colours last night and proved exactly what it is. Disgusting as usual.

• Haha

Viral.69

Sugar hasn't shown a scrap of proof about anything really has she? The only thing she has proven beyond any doubt is that she is an absolute twat. A vile mouthed, gutter rat with very little intelligence and a disordered personality 🤣

@Viral.69 have you ever managed to get in her box? (Not her actual box, bet that's as rancid as her gob... her Tiktok box 😂). Have you ever managed to challenge anything she's said about you?
I have done a few times but was a while ago now. Same with Leo, spoke to both of them a couple of times on live. But that was in the early days of this. I did catch sugar, in kirstys 2 weeks ago, but as soon as I entered the box she left.

Nowadays I just let them get on with it. I've phoned them both a couple of times recently but they don't ever want to talk privately, they'd rather it be aired on a live for viewers and gifts. I also phoned CEO Kimmy once last week to have a chat about why she feels the need to contact my friends and family, considering I've done nothing to her but again she didn't really want to chat 🤷‍♂️

You can't argue with stupid so 9 times out of 10 I don't bother wasting oxygen on them. They think by targeting me that I'll stop posting on tattle 🤣

• Haha

Viral.69

If you were a normal creator, someone who came online to do a little dance or a bit of lipsyncing then the police MIGHT take you more seriously. But your filthy, disgusting vitriolic gob means that they can see its tit for tat. You are very, very unimportant.
Shes desperately trying to come up with more shit, to keep the drama coming.

It amazes me that she has gone to the police about all of us, yet 2 days ago she's attempting to contact my real life friends 🤣 don't worry Louise, all my friends think you're a rough piece of scrag end and they wouldn't entertain your messages. Didn't work, did it sweet cheeks 🤣

But yea apparently, me and Kim are child abductors, kirsty is a knife wielding maniac, alki rach likes alcohol and mumma em is a crack head. If its on tiktok then it must be true 🤣 shall we go down the road of you, Louise, having a criminal record since the age of 15? Because all the people you are accusing have clean police records, yet you don't!!

BUT...... let's talk about the crimes YOU and LEO have committed. Malicious comms (we have screen recordings of you both admitting to this), abusive behaviour with intent of harassment, and Leo talking to several minors on the app inciting underage tiktok users to engage in sexual activity and also Leo has endangered several children. Not to mention a whole wealth of civil charges too, slander, defamation of character, etc.

Louise... feel free to drop my name out of your mouth at any time. You brought me Into this by slagging my name for being a tattle poster and having an opinion on nicki - which isn't a crime.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Rachel turned into superstalker...as if she actually phoned her GP surgery and her Dad. I mean how unhinged do you have to be to do that? Then she's suddenly pals with Vinegar and Orville again and POW the harassment is stepped up and 2 kids with additional needs are out of their home for Christmas.

I had seen some stuff about Leo potentially Grooming but thought it was him being trolled. BUT his whole psychological view of abuse is absolutely warped. I don't even think he knows what constitutes abuse, particularly paedophilia. He frequently jokes about it, uses it as a weapon and then normalises it. For someone who has supposedly been abused he has very strange reactions and talks/jokes about it with ease. I say supposedly because as time goes on and his mouth goes on, I believe him less.
I've said it before but I am astounded that Leo has been accepted for gender surgery, the Testosterone is clearly doing him no favours. His mental state and capacity is limited and Sugars ability to manipulate him shows that. He's an absolute mess.

CorrectInfo

I cant believe this is still all going on.

Sugar seems to be now just flogging a dead horse. Everytime she comes live its constantly about Kirsty and Kim. I do understand somethings which have been said are really below the belt but unless she winds her neck in it will never stop. I cannot even fathom how people let this crap take over their lives to such an extent! For the record I dont think Kim, Kirsty or Rachel are much better, there is always an issue with some one which warrants hours and hours of a live talking about them.

As for Leo's surgery, its not actually uncommon for trans people to try to fundraise for top surgery because the wait list is so long and then it doesn't always guarntee youll end up getting the surgery. I would say a larger percentage of the trans community do self fund for their top surgery especially when F2M, top surgery is alot less complex than bottom surgery and can help with body dysmorphia with relatively low risks compared to bottom surgery. I dont think its fair to use it against him for trying to self fund for private.

However he is abit of a shadey person so not sure I would trust him. I also would like to think he'd go and get a job to try and put as much aside as possible himself, so the fundraising just tops up his pot.
but don’t you think everyone should wind there neck in instead of just one person? Everyone has taken things way to far. There not much better but don’t you think Annie is the worst by telling people to cut there throats on a live, people to jump off bridges, throwing the ponce word around ALOT and so on and so on.

oh and Sian as you mentioned earlier about the raffles. It’s actually illegal to do online cash raffles without a license just saying.

To say IT is a shady person I think others would be to differ considering the venom that IT spits.

you say it’s unfair to use that against IT but what about what IT done against Kirsty by using her mental health against hers and many others he’s spouted his venom to.

A leopard never changes its spots

Reactions: 4

DellaC

VIP Member
I accidentally emptied Leo's wishlist 😆😆😆😆😆

Made my absolute day it has!

As if he wants his followers to buy items for him to raffle and then buy tickets! He even had the raffle tickets on his wishlist the prick!! 😄😄😄😄

Merry Christmas All 🎅🎅🎄🎄🎁

• Haha
  • Wow

bigmanting

I know it’s absolutely disgusting ! What shocks me was when someone said where did she go and he said she ran out with a black man .... he is absolutely vile .... how can anyone fund a nhs surgery hopefully he’s time ends soon
I’m pretty sure I have that on a screen recording. It really pisses a lot of people off. He uses Sugar for views because without her it will only have 14 lmao. The way it went at that porsha sat night was vile but it is slowly showing it’s true colours as per usual. Leo is such a nasty, vile narcissistic bully. Did you see that sian? She even told it she has had enough. Nothing shocks me anymore with it. It even encouraged a minor to message him last night over instagram if the kids mum agreed to it. Who in their right mind would want to speak to a child? If that doesn’t scream alarm bells then I don’t know what will.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Exactly that! Sugar can’t be trusted, can’t wait to see her throw everyone under the bus, the day will come for sure!

About time!! They've needed their own thread for some time.

Did anyone hear Louise sugartits child say earlier on her live "You've ruined my life" to Louise? The child then got ignored while she carried on talking on tiktok. Great parenting

And as for Leo, telling people he's going to dig up their dead relative and rape them. Disgusting.

Makes me laugh these two reckon they have a police officer on speed dial, ready to listen to all their tiktok complaints

• Haha
so Leo has been busy promoting his illegal raffles. Would be a shame for these screenshots to find their way over to Action Fraud, HMRC and the DWP. silly boy

and hes only worth £499 on his gofundme 🤣

Attachments

CorrectInfo

Anyone seen vinegars live last night? Guess her and IT have fallen out big time.
Looks like there going for each other. See how quickly IT took his video down. Think this is the first time I’ve seen vinegar post actual proof 😂

looks like karma is coming ITs way good luck with your 24 hour live Annie

Attachments

• Wow

DiamondDave

Can we talk about the VinegarTits extended universe of characters?

The Lanes: is tammy really inside for indecent images or did she just go mental after her smacked boyfriend tried to do a spell? Kirsty and her poundshop hats, Michelle the matriarch who swears like and old sailor and probably fights like one too

Welsh Kelly: spine of a blobfish and IMAX forehead, nickinackiwhos BFF. Used to be in everyone's lives *not taking sides* but was reporting back to nicki any time someone dared mention her name

Emma Welsh: fancies leo, thinks she's a hardnut and wants to fight anyone who disagrees with sugar

The mods: Nickinackiinoo is swings and roundabouts, but probably 3 others as well. Bloodraven used to be in devils den so that says it all. Can't remember who else is mod because they're all such wet fish

Who wlse is there?

• Haha