Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it becomes apparent to him, please make sure that you've got my back. Guys, it 100% definitely wasn't me, I didn't do that. I would NEVER EVER do that.......OK I may have fiddled with it a little ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

#allhewantsforchristmasisabigfatdick

When it becomes apparent to him, please make sure that you've got my back. Guys, it 100% definitely wasn't me, I didn't do that. I would NEVER EVER do that.......OK I may have fiddled with it a little ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

#allhewantsforchristmasisabigfatdick
I am equal parts confused and intrigued ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I accidentally emptied Leo's wishlist ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Made my absolute day it has!

As if he wants his followers to buy items for him to raffle and then buy tickets! He even had the raffle tickets on his wishlist the prick!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Merry Christmas All ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What lies? Sugar has accused him of the exact same stuff she accuses absolutely everyone of like a broken record, is that what youโ€™re talking about? Sugar would accuse her own pet dog of being a ponce if she had one. ๐Ÿ˜‚
No, I'm talking about ceo kimmy

Kim who and have you just made a profile in order to say that? ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Never played the game, too busy working or looking after my children.

In my spare time I watch grown ups scream into their cameras, make disgusting accusations, lie constantly, ignore their kids and create drama where there is none. Its fascinating. You should try it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm lost.

Broxigirl are you not Nikki? @MikeIsAPoliceman Who are the screenshots of?

I may have had a little too much wine last night and I'm very confused.

So Vinegartits is still alive then? Still sending shite. Not seen her online, seen her little puppet Leo. Hopefully he's backing away from her ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Those texts are clearly fake @broxigirl77

I'm lost.

Broxigirl are you not Nikki? @MikeIsAPoliceman Who are the screenshots of?

I may have had a little too much wine last night and I'm very confused.

So Vinegartits is still alive then? Still sending shite. Not seen her online, seen her little puppet Leo. Hopefully he's backing away from her ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Those texts are clearly fake @broxigirl77
The screenshots are from a vile discord server that nicki, Leo and sugar have been using. A server that also has minors. Surprise surprise, they talk to minors under the age of 16 for the purposes of doxing people. Nicki was also asking a minor what their sexual preferences were.

The screenshots are from a vile discord server that nicki, Leo and sugar have been using. A server that also has minors. Surprise surprise, they talk to minors under the age of 16 for the purposes of doxing people. Nicki was also asking a minor what their sexual preferences were.
i mean, itโ€™s not but okay.

What isn't? You don't even know what you're on about half the time
I was referring to your post about the server. Considering youโ€™re the one who asked me what Iโ€™m referring toโ€ฆ Iโ€™d say youโ€™re the one that doesnโ€™t know what youโ€™re on about. Donut.

@thealchemistt , I'm no mystic Meg but are you a bit pissed off with @MikeIsAPoliceman ?

Are we having little in chat spat?

If so ladies can we please involve everyone?

Or take it somewhere else!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Not at all. Couldnโ€™t give a monkeys :) also, Broxigirl is Kim. In case you hadnโ€™t caught up.

Donโ€™t know who Mike is, Iโ€™m just here for the Leo and Sugar beef ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
He's a policeman ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sugar has been very quiet. Bet she's been up to something. Or I'm completely blocked on all her accounts.

Leo is boring on about his tit job and new bollocks.

That welsh em has fucked off.

It's very strange.

I think I'm going to send the a ๐Ÿ’ฉ in a box to show them I care ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sugars been on the discord chat, offered a truce to Kirsty.. wasnโ€™t accepted and around around were go.
Also Kim and Kirsty have been racist, transphobic, ableist on thereโ€ฆ the list goes on. Kim has also doxxed Sugars children multiple times now with pictures and photos of their home.
Have beef with yourselves but leave kids out of it ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3