Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Leo’s outburst yesterday saying Jay is a sp&&&&c and then telling Kim to go and hang herself. Vile just vile. He needs putting down like the dog he is. Sugar and him showed supposed screenshot of Kim sending him rope to do the same but it’s ok for him to say it too. He needs running of the app and his go fund me taken down. He doesn’t deserve any help and the people that do help more fool you because once his op is done he will go back to being even more vile than he already is. For him to say he’s not done anything for months nope leo you stopped 22/23 December until last week that isn’t even a month you deluded prick

Reactions: 3
When will they stop surely enough is enough. You turn everything you do and say and make out it's them with your fake proof.
Go fund me what a joke.
The money is going into his brothers PayPal as it can't go into his bank as he's on benefits as the lazy excuse for a human, won't work to help towards the cost of the NHS treatment.
You idiots that are helping or putting money in let me ask you.
If he doesn't make the cost for the op what happens to that money ?
As I do believe it's over £6000.00.
Do you really think someone like that deserves
help ?
I'm going to f@@k your mum
Dig up your dead mum to F##k her
Go kill yourself.
Full on taking the p out off LD which he openly did on a live Christmas Eve !!!
Showing photo shot photos of someone at their lowest point. Telling her she should of jumped and died.
Sugar even said she would push her off the bridge.
Really nice you two vile twisted evil people.
Even told a young mum he was going to cut her baby on discord.
Oh isn't there proof out there off you Leo Blake messaging a 15 year girl. ???

Reactions: 4
Have you heard what they've been doing to Kirsty?

I am astounded.

Reactions: 1
Have you heard what they've been doing to Kirsty?

I am astounded.
Have you heard what Kirsty and Kim etc have been doing to others? They aren't innocent victims

And how disgusting are you Richard Brittain making a transphobic thread on here I hope @admin see it

Have you heard what Kirsty and Kim etc have been doing to others? They aren't innocent victims

And how disgusting are you Richard Brittain making a transphobic thread on here I hope @admin see it
I don't for 1 minute believe they have done 10% of what has been done to them. If you do, you are a part of it or you're deluded.

I assume you aren't Sugar because you can spell but you are on their thread defending them so off you pop. Anyone who defends these foul mouthed, vicious bullies is not welcome here.

These 2 won't stop until someone has taken their own life. They are despicable.

Leo's childhood abuse, learning disability, transition and mental health problems are no excuse. Sugar must have been completely fucked up as a kid to have turned into the smiling assassin we see today.

• Heart
These people have given themselves mental disorders! Just like Nicki she was delusional thinking people were coming to her house, Sugar and Leo are completely obsessed with this drama it’s almost as if they have nothing else going on for them! Not to mention all the people who seem to orbit drama, I can’t go into a single live without seeing “chicken crew” in the comments.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree with the last two comments. Have you seen the new account on tik tok proving Leo is a ponce and that he actively looks for and adds kids on tiktok when you can clearly see that they are kids and one as young as 10 years old.
I bet he’s a nonce too! The way he talks to women is vile he should be closely monitored he seems dangerous. Sugar is slowly slipping into premature dementia and it’s shocking!

I was just watching Leo’s live whilst its trying to fundraise. It is so foul mouthed being blatantly racist and the way he speaks to its guests in the box is foul especially travellers but always cries wolf when someone mentions its gender. To be honest I do not know why sugar allows it to speak to her the way it does its vile. I cannot wait for the walls to crumble in on it. Won’t be long and he will run away with the fundraising money. Makes me LOL how everyone is donating even though it is on the waiting list for this surgery.

I was just watching Leo’s live whilst its trying to fundraise. It is so foul mouthed being blatantly racist and the way he speaks to its guests in the box is foul especially travellers but always cries wolf when someone mentions its gender. To be honest I do not know why sugar allows it to speak to her the way it does its vile. I cannot wait for the walls to crumble in on it. Won’t be long and he will run away with the fundraising money. Makes me LOL how everyone is donating even though it is on the waiting list for this surgery.
I know it’s absolutely disgusting ! What shocks me was when someone said where did she go and he said she ran out with a black man .... he is absolutely vile .... how can anyone fund a nhs surgery hopefully he’s time ends soon

I know it’s absolutely disgusting ! What shocks me was when someone said where did she go and he said she ran out with a black man .... he is absolutely vile .... how can anyone fund a nhs surgery hopefully he’s time ends soon
I’m pretty sure I have that on a screen recording. It really pisses a lot of people off. He uses Sugar for views because without her it will only have 14 lmao. The way it went at that porsha sat night was vile but it is slowly showing it’s true colours as per usual. Leo is such a nasty, vile narcissistic bully. Did you see that sian? She even told it she has had enough. Nothing shocks me anymore with it. It even encouraged a minor to message him last night over instagram if the kids mum agreed to it. Who in their right mind would want to speak to a child? If that doesn’t scream alarm bells then I don’t know what will.

I’m pretty sure I have that on a screen recording. It really pisses a lot of people off. He uses Sugar for views because without her it will only have 14 lmao. The way it went at that porsha sat night was vile but it is slowly showing it’s true colours as per usual. Leo is such a nasty, vile narcissistic bully. Did you see that sian? She even told it she has had enough. Nothing shocks me anymore with it. It even encouraged a minor to message him last night over instagram if the kids mum agreed to it. Who in their right mind would want to speak to a child? If that doesn’t scream alarm bells then I don’t know what will.
ye I’ve noticed that his views go up cos of her. He is absolutely disgusting with vile venom he spouts. makes ya laugh how he spouts his venom then plays the “trans” card then puts up his illegal raffles .... notice all it’s close friends win ... fix much ... wow a minor? So he’s actually talking to kids? Guess him messaging that over kid was true?! God if that was my child I’d want to look for support groups not someone like that jheeze

Did any of you see Leo’s live tonight? Kim was exposing him for messaging underage girls once again and Leo was trying to say they are fake when you can clearly see that they aren’t. Then he mentioned us on here lmfao. HELLO LEO GLAD UR WATCHING! you need to look closer to home bcos the people you think are your “close” friends are really not babes

WE LOVE YOU KIM CORAAAAAAAAM.

Please check your kids devices.

Oh hello Annie ... thank you so much for a tattle shout out much appreciated.
seeing as your watching why don’t you answer some questions hey Annie.
why are you scamming people out of money for a nhs funded surgery?
why is it ok for you to spit your venom and when people do it back to you it’s not ok and you play the “trans” card ?
anddddddd let’s not forget how do you think its ok to talk to kids?
I really hope there are as many cases against you like kim said last night. Can we all just appreciate her raising awareness for your actions!

how can someone like Annie preach about mental health when he is the way he is. How is Annie still on there.

let’s not forget this little team he has got together with zZzZz Sian who constantly brown noses him.

and where is vinegar hiding ?

Last edited:
And vinegar tits shouting her mouth off as well on live on about Kirsty again this is getting boring now. Did any of you see this live.

I cant believe this is still all going on.

Sugar seems to be now just flogging a dead horse. Everytime she comes live its constantly about Kirsty and Kim. I do understand somethings which have been said are really below the belt but unless she winds her neck in it will never stop. I cannot even fathom how people let this crap take over their lives to such an extent! For the record I dont think Kim, Kirsty or Rachel are much better, there is always an issue with some one which warrants hours and hours of a live talking about them.

As for Leo's surgery, its not actually uncommon for trans people to try to fundraise for top surgery because the wait list is so long and then it doesn't always guarntee youll end up getting the surgery. I would say a larger percentage of the trans community do self fund for their top surgery especially when F2M, top surgery is alot less complex than bottom surgery and can help with body dysmorphia with relatively low risks compared to bottom surgery. I dont think its fair to use it against him for trying to self fund for private.

However he is abit of a shadey person so not sure I would trust him. I also would like to think he'd go and get a job to try and put as much aside as possible himself, so the fundraising just tops up his pot.

Sugar seems to be now just flogging a dead horse. Everytime she comes live its constantly about Kirsty and Kim. I do understand somethings which have been said are really below the belt but unless she winds her neck in it will never stop. I cannot even fathom how people let this crap take over their lives to such an extent! For the record I dont think Kim, Kirsty or Rachel are much better, there is always an issue with some one which warrants hours and hours of a live talking about them.

As for Leo's surgery, its not actually uncommon for trans people to try to fundraise for top surgery because the wait list is so long and then it doesn't always guarntee youll end up getting the surgery. I would say a larger percentage of the trans community do self fund for their top surgery especially when F2M, top surgery is alot less complex than bottom surgery and can help with body dysmorphia with relatively low risks compared to bottom surgery. I dont think its fair to use it against him for trying to self fund for private.

However he is abit of a shadey person so not sure I would trust him. I also would like to think he'd go and get a job to try and put as much aside as possible himself, so the fundraising just tops up his pot.
At the end of the day it’s not exactly hard to take a loan out to get top surgery instead of frauding people out of money with online gambling that he does not have a licence for. It’s not being transphobic it’s about standing for what is right. This boy makes peoples lives hell on the app telling people to jump off a bridge and to cut their throats on a live but expects sympathy for everything in his life and he’s even stooped as low as talking to children. I honestly don’t buy the “ oh feel sorry for me” and then the instant change to talk about his fundraiser. He is bleeping disgusting. He goes around thinking he’s the bees knees and he really needs to look at himself properly. He can’t expect the general public who go and work hard to pay for his surgery when he is on the waiting list for his surgery. There are loads of options out there for him to be able to fund his surgery instead of online gambling. The boy is a joke and is disgusting and should not be allowed to be on a social media platform apparently “helping the trans community”.

Hi Sian hahahahahahahahaah

Last edited:

but don’t you think everyone should wind there neck in instead of just one person? Everyone has taken things way to far. There not much better but don’t you think Annie is the worst by telling people to cut there throats on a live, people to jump off bridges, throwing the ponce word around ALOT and so on and so on.

oh and Sian as you mentioned earlier about the raffles. It’s actually illegal to do online cash raffles without a license just saying.

To say IT is a shady person I think others would be to differ considering the venom that IT spits.

you say it’s unfair to use that against IT but what about what IT done against Kirsty by using her mental health against hers and many others he’s spouted his venom to.

A leopard never changes its spots

Wonder where vinegar is hiding these days. Seems like IT has replaced her with “brown nose” Sian zZzZzZzZz

I am not Sian if that’s what you all think lol I am not even close to them

I just think a lot of people do have go fund me etc towards surgery

I don’t really watch Leo closely anymore because he chats absolute waffle half the time and I just can’t comprehend it

It’s just really bizarre how long the whole situation is drawn out for. I don’t know why people let this kind of stuff consume them to the point it becomes a personality trait