Sugartits & Leo Blake - aka Vinegartits & Annie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't blame Kirsty really...if someone had repeatedly accused me of being a n@nce with my own child I would respond the same.

Reactions: 3
I was referring to your post about the server. Considering you’re the one who asked me what I’m referring to… I’d say you’re the one that doesn’t know what you’re on about. Donut.
Only one donut here and its obviously you... when asked to clarify yourself you resort to petty insults. How very grown up of you

Reactions: 1
Only one donut here and its obviously you... when asked to clarify yourself you resort to petty insults. How very grown up of you
Okay, now back to the topic at hand….

whoever just had a stroke in the discord, I’m not Queenie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I may be being a little slow on the uptake here but what is discord? X

You are a Sugar supporter though? I seem to remember you weren't but you've softened.

You have changed your tune about Vinegar though AND you're starting beef with @MikeIsAPoliceman , you've done it more than once. If you've got an agenda take it elsewhere but let me assure you, Vinegar will stab you in the back no matter who you are.

I may be being a little slow on the uptake here but what is discord? X
It's just a chat App....so instead of Vinegar screaming her shite she will type it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You are a Sugar supporter though? I seem to remember you weren't but you've softened.

You have changed your tune about Vinegar though AND you're starting beef with @MikeIsAPoliceman , you've done it more than once. If you've got an agenda take it elsewhere but let me assure you, Vinegar will stab you in the back no matter who you are.

It's just a chat App....so instead of Vinegar screaming her shite she will type it
Nooooope that’s not me, I’ve never liked her or Leo. I’m not starting beef either 😂 oh my

Is anyone watching this live?

Leo has grown up this past week or so...he sounds almost normal and recognises calling everyone he doesn't like a p@edophile is wrong.

Nickinakinoo is a groomer apparently.

Vinegartits is quiet.

And who knew Troy was such a fitty! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was anyone on Leo’s live last night? I only caught something about Nikki locking kids in a room etc? Can anyone update the latest events please?

• Wow
Is anyone watching this live?

Leo has grown up this past week or so...he sounds almost normal and recognises calling everyone he doesn't like a p@edophile is wrong.

Nickinakinoo is a groomer apparently.

Vinegartits is quiet.

And who knew Troy was such a fitty! 🤣🤣🤣
Leo grow up 😂😂😂 next joke. Trying to be nice because he’s wants peoples money the knob. His go fund me want do well even thou he now claims he has a big following 😂😂😂😂. Looks like it will be nhs for him

I accidentally emptied Leo's wishlist 😆😆😆😆😆

Made my absolute day it has!

As if he wants his followers to buy items for him to raffle and then buy tickets! He even had the raffle tickets on his wishlist the prick!! 😄😄😄😄

Merry Christmas All 🎅🎅🎄🎄🎁
Nobody is going to help that vile c&&t. But he thinks they will. Just because he thinks he’s being nice now on there. But still says go and shag your mum to people absolutely vile dick that want be around for long

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone watching sugar and Leo’s live right now ? They was talking about Kim’s kid and Leo said about them being in a ret@rd centre and saying other disgusting stuff then this person left this comment and his response was “well it’s not like he has cerebral palsy so if your gonna come at me come at me with something different”

makes me sick he expects people to fund his go fund me for a surgery he claims he’s on the nhs for ?!?!

Anyone watching sugar and Leo’s live right now ? They was talking about Kim’s kid and Leo said about them being in a ret@rd centre and saying other disgusting stuff then this person left this comment and his response was “well it’s not like he has cerebral palsy so if your gonna come at me come at me with something different”

makes me sick he expects people to fund his go fund me for a surgery he claims he’s on the nhs for ?!?!

sorry still learning this site here’s the correct pic

Attachments

Last edited:
Unfortunately Sugar and Leo never left this hatred alone or been quiet.
They have been very busy and active in discord, stirring the pot and spouting vile lies. Getting bored others (tamponlady, lollypopbeaver22, Queenieburnz, Lucy Anne) to dig up information on everyone including family that isn't even on tiktok. Even going as far to dox an elderly man, may I also say Leo quite proudly admitted on a live that he has been harassing this elderly man via phone calls and would continue to do so ! Nice Leo !!!
Sugar didn't you leak an abuser ? full name and picture of him on discord ? putting 3 young children at a high risk ?? Not happy just doing that you contacted him via FB messenger didn't you Sugar ? And spouted your lies that kirsty was a pedalo. Why would any normal person do that ? You to are a Mother. And you claim to have been in a violent relationship yourself !!
The two twisted cretins have now set up fake accounts pretending to be kim and kirsty in discord.
That's how low they will go to keep this drama going so the two fouled mouthed cretins can do yet another live will all their fake proof.
Sugar has already admitted to being behind fake accounts on Tiktok. Isn't that also true Sugar !
She's sits on her lives with her puppet in the box screaming, using every vulgar word possible and you can clearly hear her children !!
The picture with the noose was sent to Kim for Jay wasn't it Leo ?? Along with the words DIE DIE DIE. Isn't that right Sugar and Leo ! Like every bit of proof that has been proved you two have twisted it to your advantage with no proof.
As for the other pictures and comments you posted on discord sadly they will never be able to be green screened as they are far to vile. Absolutely disgusting sick and twisted to even thing like that let alone say it !

I completely agree with the last two comments. Have you seen the new account on tik tok proving Leo is a nonce and that he actively looks for and adds kids on tiktok when you can clearly see that they are kids and one as young as 10 years old.

No I haven't, but for someone to think and act like they do and protecting Nikki who actually has abused and blackmailed a vulnerable 14 year old says a lot more about those two. Not the others who they are trying to frame. Kimmy steals from a woman sadly dying from cancer and surprise surprise they say and do nothing.
Think I smell BS Sugar and Leo.
Won't lower myself to use your real names like you like to do ALL the time.

I completely agree with the last two comments. Have you seen the new account on tik tok proving Leo is a ponce and that he actively looks for and adds kids on tiktok when you can clearly see that they are kids and one as young as 10 years old.
what’s the name of the account ? Leo follows a 10 yr old?...
after him saying about nikki when in fact he is a ponce himself for following all these kids?
surely no one is gonna want to help his little scam after knowing he follows kids that’s sick

I've not missed these 2 fuckwits on Tiktok. They are absolutely vile aren't they?

I’m sorry but if you are going to accuse people of doing and saying things etc then you have to be beyond reproach yourself!!……tonight while showing more green screen screenshots (that never really make sense to anyone as most of it is hush hush secrecy need to know basis) Leo said……

“I’ve not been on for weeks an come back to this! I’m done honestly I’m done…I don’t come on and call people names“ “I’m sick of it”

now I heard Leo last night making a song up about Jay calling him a Sp*;tic????

I don’t believe for one moment that all this regurgitated shite an bullshit has left TikTok but more likely is now even more vile on discord!

it’s all exhausting an so messy now never know who to believe or who’s right or wrong, I mean what’s the end goal so you can say “told you so”

people in glass houses an all that!

so over it and bored of it all now, for the love of god block each other an move along 🥱🥱🥱

Totally agree block and move on. It's getting out of hand with all the vile fake accounts. Addresses being leaked with telephone numbers. Vile posters been made up and threaten to be put through neighbours doors and around the town centre. Grow up and do something worthwhile with your life's !!!!