Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doorman at the hayfield manor actually enhanced your stupid reel. At least he was well dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yay!!! What a treat, seeing Simple Sue mopping her floors for the 1,584,697th time😴😴😴 going to Dunnes try on a few blazers, begging for a collab AGAIN 😴😴😴 showing the outside of her prison looking gaff AGAIN, with no doubt, gifted kerbs😴😴😴 how to make buns (the easiest thing in the world) AGAIN😴😴😴and show the gifted bathroom that shes supposedly gonna show us for about the last 5 weeks and hasnt🙄 REALLY bleeping RIVETING CONTENT THERE SIMPLE SUE, OH HOW DID YOU EVER COME UP WITH SUCH ORIGINAL CONTENT!!!!!!!!! BORE OFF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Scarlet for her writing that all down and thinking anyone cares. Mopping the floors video, good jesus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yay!!! What a treat, seeing Simple Sue mopping her floors for the 1,584,697th time😴😴😴 going to Dunnes try on a few blazers, begging for a collab AGAIN 😴😴😴 showing the outside of her prison looking gaff AGAIN, with no doubt, gifted kerbs😴😴😴 how to make buns (the easiest thing in the world) AGAIN😴😴😴and show the gifted bathroom that shes supposedly gonna show us for about the last 5 weeks and hasnt🙄 REALLY bleeping RIVETING CONTENT THERE SIMPLE SUE, OH HOW DID YOU EVER COME UP WITH SUCH ORIGINAL CONTENT!!!!!!!!! BORE OFF
Simple Sue .. love it. Suits that gobshite perfect. God she's boring 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Scarlet for her writing that all down and thinking anyone cares. Mopping the floors video, good jesus
You read my mind. As if anyone gives a shiny white about her kerbs or bathroom or baking. She’s not even a good baker .. switching from gluten free to regular eating. She drove anyone simple.

Reactions: 4
You read my mind. As if anyone gives a shiny white about her kerbs or bathroom or baking. She’s not even a good baker .. switching from gluten free to regular eating. She drove anyone simple.
As a coeliac it really grinds my gears when she says "I use GF flour".... yet eats a normal sandwich 10 minutes later. If I used the same butter as my family I'd be vomiting for days.

Reactions: 3
We aren't interested in your boring life , we have enough of cleaning our own homes, cooking and looking at our own children 🙄😒 get a life Sue and stop trying so desperately to be somebody 😉 plus your style is chav 🤢😷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are kerbs really that exciting?
Like why couldn’t they put down a few grass seeds in the meantime? They're in the house about 3 years, I don't understand the BIG REVEAL for kerbing?

God they are after making a mess of that kerbing, looks like the have kerbing in front of the footpath at the front of the house for planting. They really seem like teenagers playing house 🤦🏼‍♀️

She obviously seen pictures on Instagram and said we will do that but things such as that need to be planned when building and not just an afterthought. Makes everything not look right when done this way. I'd be really surprised if it turns out nice

Looked at her page for the first time in long time. The colour of the house is awful. Too dark with the walls the same colour. Would look so much better lighter

• Heart
You always use cold butter for scones, the first reason why they look rotten. To make things worse then Sue wearing her rings mixing the scones too 🤢 she will be in to Diana’s for another free ring clean and polish.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What is with all these influencers jumping on the ‘my child has allergies’ bandwagon. It’s at most a food intolerance🙄

Getting her mother in law in to mind the kids so she can clean her bedroom. This actually makes my blood boil. I’m worse for following her for this length of time. Bye bye Sue. I can’t say it was a pleasure

Getting her mother in law in to mind the kids so she can clean her bedroom. This actually makes my blood boil. I’m worse for following her for this length of time. Bye bye Sue. I can’t say it was a pleasure
I had to unfollow for the same reason. It shouldn’t annoy me but it really does 🤣

Reactions: 4
The cut of her, what is she like coming on like that. She is away with the fairies 🙄🙄 what a gobshite
Between Sue in the green outfit & Sarah Burke yesterday in the pink outfit if they stood beside each other it would be like an episode of teletubbies.
I wish my mil would come over and mind my kids so I could be a grown up like Sue and tidy my house🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.