Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she wants to out the 2 year old in a high back booster. She should still be bloody rf. This wan is clueless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Omg shes getting the park and ride to avoid the beamer getting dinged 😂😂
Shes not too concerned over the blood pressure so 🙄 nails trump health apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg shes getting the park and ride to avoid the beamer getting dinged 😂😂
Shes not too concerned over the blood pressure so 🙄 nails trump health apparently
No rush either on her when you have babysitters on demand

• Heart
Wouldn’t we all love that. Don’t get to go anywhere. Lucky to get an hour to go get a trim every few months 🤣

Reactions: 1
No rush either on her when you have babysitters on demand
And its a last minute appointment. Imagine ringing up your MIL or own mother and saying: my blood pressure is low, can you mind the kids so I can go to a nail appointment I've just scheduled.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Sue related but I heard there’s drama amongst the insta huns. Friend of mine is a sister of one of them and these share groups that they CONSTANTLY do has caused a big rift of sorts. Hopefully thats the end of it because shareing each other over and over wrecks my head. Desperate much

• Wow
Bit late girly to be restricting showing your kids you have showed every aspect of their young lives down to shittie nappies .
And what was she doing with her face on her stories
she's a dose

What is she doing with her mouth in those stories 🤔 wonder why she suddenly decide to stop showing the kids!?

bleeping hell are we in the 80s how about some rocket? Cous cous? anything to upgrade that boring ass salad she makes. And she shares it like we want to emulate her bland ass basic witch palate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Finally Somenone has made her see sense and to stop sharing the kids.
Stick to the cleaning & house related stuff. Give up the clothes stuff aswell while you are at it! Oh and maybe convince Dan to ease off on the painted on jeans.

Reactions: 2
Its about time she stopped sharing her two children online. She shared very private details ie Poor Bonny toileting etc. These are things they should not be sharing. No privacy for those children. She has her whole life on show , people know the layout of her house, it's terrible and so wrong on so many levels. So irresponsible of them, but sure ... its grand .. the freebies are rolling in 🤢🤢🤢

Its about time she stopped sharing her two children online. She shared very private details ie Poor Bonny toileting etc. These are things they should not be sharing. No privacy for those children. She has her whole life on show , people know the layout of her house, it's terrible and so wrong on so many levels. So irresponsible of them, but sure ... its grand .. the freebies are rolling in 🤢🤢🤢
They are all the same ali dee plus 3 showing her boys in the bath the other night.

Jules and Shannon showing the kids being brats
Burbs showing her kid asleep in bed.
JJ not showing the eldest child but no problem showing the other 2 for content.
And don't even start me on the wan Denise turning her young wan into an American actress.
Same with the one Gorey the children's daddy not cold in the grave and she had them up on insta.
It's an utter disgrace how children's privacy is violated and by a parent

Reactions: 6
Three stories today with the girl in them. Who is she trying to bullshit saying shes not sharing them? Shes like those eejits saying I'm deleting my account for attention.

So in the first story today she has an emoji covering the child’s face and in the second you can see her clearly inside the car. She obviously has no content without the kids but seeing as you read here Sue covering a face in one snap and showing them in the next is totally pointless 🙄 Do us all a favour and leave your poor children off Instagram altogether. Trust me they will not thank you for it when they are older

• Heart
So in the first story today she has an emoji covering the child’s face and in the second you can see her clearly inside the car. She obviously has no content without the kids but seeing as you read here Sue covering a face in one snap and showing them in the next is totally pointless 🙄 Do us all a favour and leave your poor children off Instagram altogether. Trust me they will not thank you for it when they are older
Sure when she announced she was going to show less of the kids, she had 3 stories in the following 24 hours that Bonnie was in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Was just coming on to say this. This one really isn't the brightest 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.