Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she need to keep putting up the af link to the converse on her story she has put it up the last 3 days, they don’t even have some sizes left and every single time someone clicks on the link she gets commission

Reactions: 3
Feel kind of sad for her kids not being brought to a parade. Don’t get me wrong I hate going to them but my kids love going. I’m not one bit envious of her with her sparkling clean house today. My house is like a bombsite after being out most of the day yesterday but do you know what? I don’t care because my kids had a great day! Her poor kids only ever see Mahon point & the range.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Feel kind of sad for her kids not being brought to a parade. Don’t get me wrong I hate going to them but my kids love going. I’m not one bit envious of her with her sparkling clean house today. My house is like a bombsite after being out most of the day yesterday but do you know what? I don’t care because my kids had a great day! Her poor kids only ever see Mahon point & the range.
Oh no did she not even bring them to a parade??

How many times does she need to keep putting up the af link to the converse on her story she has put it up the last 3 days, they don’t even have some sizes left and every single time someone clicks on the link she gets commission
Her and every wan with over 10k followers, boils my blood this “link sharing” pretending they are trying to help you, the only thing they are doing is lining their own pockets.
Worse is people don’t know and click the link and then you’re cookied up and they make money off you anytime you visit that website for the next 30 Days.
😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I Naively thought they only earned if I bought something they linked. Won’t be browsing these huns links anymore!! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord. After saying she was reducing the kids she actually went beyond her usual exploitation and filmed the child doing a 'try on'
When we think she can't stoop any lower she goes and pimps out her 2 year old. How utterly disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh my lord. After saying she was reducing the kids she actually went beyond her usual exploitation and filmed the child doing a 'try on'
When we think she can't stoop any lower she goes and pimps out her 2 year old. How utterly disgusting.
She shows them more now than she ever did before that rant she had. Wait till that little girl realises there’s a whole world out there beyond Mahon point shopping centre. Filled with playcentres, pet farms etc. I suppose Sue & Dan are too immature themselves to do anything other than play house.
Which reminds me…..the big shed she had in the playroom….haven’t seen that in ages. Sue what did you do with the gifted playhouse/shed! Probably sold it.

She shows them more now than she ever did before that rant she had. Wait till that little girl realises there’s a whole world out there beyond Mahon point shopping centre. Filled with playcentres, pet farms etc. I suppose Sue & Dan are too immature themselves to do anything other than play house.
Which reminds me…..the big shed she had in the playroom….haven’t seen that in ages. Sue what did you do with the gifted playhouse/shed! Probably sold it.
Nah that's used now as a dog house for her lap dog Dan 🐕 😂
---
Is this her 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hate when people try to keep "their" chair in CUMH with a coat etc. I just think it's so rude, someone could need it much more than your umbrella🙄
And its easy to move stuff onto the ground if you need a chair.

Reactions: 6
Is she with Andrea Roche agency? I'd never noticed this on her bio before although to be fair I've never really looked at her bio closely
She doesn't get much work does she?

Is she with Andrea Roche agency? I'd never noticed this on her bio before although to be fair I've never really looked at her bio closely
Every fecking gobshite is with AR agency. The head on this one and her snarl 🤢🤢🤢

Would you want her promoting your brand though?

She is constantly in the dressing rooms of Dunnes in Bishopstown trying on clothes and tagging Dunnes Stores 🙄🙄🙄 how desperate can you get. Clutching her bump. Jesus christ get a life for yourself. Start minding the other two children you have instead of getting Dan's poor mother to mind them while you act the fool around the place. The builders had an awful time with this one . Who does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.