Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really starting to give me ick, blue or pink Dunnes leggings🙄that stupid grin… you’re no model sue , give it up please

Reactions: 5
The site next to her finally started their build.
No wonder she is allergic to showing the kerbing. Either that or she is waiting for some more free tit out of the company before she can upload and tag them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The site next to her finally started their build.
No wonder she is allergic to showing the kerbing. Either that or she is waiting for some more free tit out of the company before she can upload and tag them.
Is it the same builders? Awkward if it is! Sue has done enough giving out about them!

Reactions: 1
Dear god people would need to go to specsavers if they buy those penneys leggings based on that last hideous picture 🤮

Reactions: 3
Jesus her internal doors of the house are 🤢🤢🤢 all I can see are the same doors that are in Cork University Maternity Hospital. The exact style 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

As is her curtains on the arched window, 🤢scandalous, why bother putting in a window like that if that's what you are going to do.

• Heart
  • Sick
God I can't deal with the make up on the manky dressing gown 🤢🤢🤢. She really gives off the impression of being dirty 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her content is the same stuff over & over again. Watch her clean her messy cupboards/wiw, watch how she uses ASAP products, watch how you too can become as orange as Sue tutorial, one wet one dry cloths, watch her wash her floors, watch Bonnie walk to the local centra, watch the latest runners she’s bought and finally a visit to the anglers rest and repeat!
Also has Bonnie ever travelled further than a 25km radius of her house?? Go on Sue , do a Beggy Mitchell for a family hotel stay. No point in having all these kids if all they ever see is Centra, Dunnes, the range & Fota.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see keeping the kids off insta is going well for her. What a f##kin idiot, don't say it if your not gonna follow through on it. Just makes her look even more foolish 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I see keeping the kids off insta is going well for her. What a f##kin idiot, don't say it if your not gonna follow through on it. Just makes her look even more foolish 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lasted about 2 hours then she remembered she has nothing else to show except her big head

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.