Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is constantly in the dressing rooms of Dunnes in Bishopstown trying on clothes and tagging Dunnes Stores πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ how desperate can you get. Clutching her bump. Jesus christ get a life for yourself. Start minding the other two children you have instead of getting Dan's poor mother to mind them while you act the fool around the place. The builders had an awful time with this one . Who does she think she is
Tell us more πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
Its well known around the area by people. She was a nightmare to deal with.
It's well known she fought with the builders, the painter never finished the chimney, the builders didn't put in the porch thing, she's always going on a out the hassle she caused with the glass fitters, we still haven't seen her new bathroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's well known she fought with the builders, the painter never finished the chimney, the builders didn't put in the porch thing, she's always going on a out the hassle she caused with the glass fitters, we still haven't seen her new bathroom.
Jesus when you do list them out, God she is a dose

And not forgetting constantly standing over the poor builders and work men while they tried to get their jobs done. It's their worst nightmare . Dan then is a lap dog. She has a fool made out of him, he knows no better as they met as young teens. Poor fecker had no life

And not forgetting constantly standing over the poor builders and work men while they tried to get their jobs done. It's their worst nightmare . Dan then is a lap dog. She has a fool made out of him, he knows no better as they met as young teens. Poor fecker had no life
She's extremely overbearing

Reactions: 5
I heard she caused fierce hassle for the site next to them on their planning. Loads of objections. The site has started now and they have put the house on the complete opposite side of the site from her monstrosity. Obviously they want to stay as far away from suedan as they can.
The best thing ever is theres a huge field opposite her and its got a planning notice up for a housing estate 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard she caused fierce hassle for the site next to them on their planning. Loads of objections. The site has started now and they have put the house on the complete opposite side of the site from her monstrosity. Obviously they want to stay as far away from suedan as they can.
The best thing ever is theres a huge field opposite her and its got a planning notice up for a housing estate 🀣🀣
She thinks she owns all the land up there, gobshite. Her house ruins there 🀒

Reactions: 2
I must go up that way for a nose. Is it local authority or private housing?

Remember the time she came on to her stories and was furious saying how she can see the people on her cameras who are stopping outside hers for a nose πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ what a tool. Thought she was something special

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at the paint job in her bedroom above the bed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ bleeding into the ceiling. Not cut in properly. I thought they don't wear footwear upstairs?! All her talk about that πŸ™„πŸ™„
Look at the snarl tho
---
I had a nosy at the neighbours plans and fair play to them, looks lovely & well laid out. All the best to them & hope theres not any more interference with their build πŸ˜’

Reactions: 6
Omg the way she said β€˜ not maternity’ then stupid grinπŸ™„gowl.. I’m so slim even when pregnant.. oh duck off, it was ridiculous looking at the back

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.