Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GW84

VIP Member
I see keeping the kids off insta is going well for her. What a f##kin idiot, don't say it if your not gonna follow through on it. Just makes her look even more foolish 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lasted about 2 hours then she remembered she has nothing else to show except her big head

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Catfish Hunter

The child’s room is so cold looking isn’t it. I hate the cot slap bang in the middle of the room with nothing around it. It’s eerie or something. And there’s also no need for the wardrobe or the chest of drawers, all the child’s clothes are in plastic drawers downstairs 🙈

• Haha

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Ya i follow Accessory Fairy - i don't mind her
I just want to know how these people afford their houses! Me and my partner have decent jobs but in a million years would we be able to build a house like these! I just don't think a truck driver and hairdresser would make that much!? There has to have been some help, or at least some off the books work for Sue!?

GW84

VIP Member
Poor Dan , that’s all I can say
To be fair, if he grew a pair and told her what's what he'd do alot better. I've no pity for the likes of him who let their kids be plastered allover socials and let's himself be walked over by Beggy Sue

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
My son was beside me when I was watching her stories this morning. He’s 11. He actually said ‘whoa she looks rough’ The state of her hair 🤢

• Haha
Remember the time she came on to her stories and was furious saying how she can see the people on her cameras who are stopping outside hers for a nose 🙄🤣🤣🤣 what a tool. Thought she was something special

• Haha
Christ she will be busy.no tv in that house I guess
She mustn't be doing much cleaning 🤣

Watch now she will want to be brand ambassador for some car company, 7 seater needed ... I can see that white van of Dan's becoming very handy in the meantime with all the foxy heads hanging out of it

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
I’d be more concerned if she was after sparking up a fag for herself. She’ll hardly have a bottle on her wedding day.
No bottle but major issues after her mother plastered her every waking moment on the gram for years for ‘the nation’ to see!

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Wondercloths do not make a good stocking filler. Honest to god would she be happy if Dan speedy van put wondercloths in as her Christmas present. Honestly the shite these huns go on with.

• Haha
She was asked recently to do a wedding and apparently she didn’t want to do it as she had work to do for insta that day and she makes more money from there and wants to concentrate on influencing. I could rant about her all day. For a young girl her house is so dirty. She claims she loves cleaning. The laziness of having the kids clothes in plastic drawers in the utility room. Is it that hard to bring them up stairs to dress them every morning and again in the evening for bed? The absolutely hack her for hair and her makeup 🤮 she is so full of shit. If I see that blue clothes once more. “ one wet one dry”

• Heart
What a waste, bathroom barely used, clearly no real need for it & chucking everything out & starting again. She'd collab her arse 🙄😡

• Haha

GW84

VIP Member
Why did she need to go shopping for kids clothes today? I've never seen them in anything other than pyjamas.

Reactions: 6

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
I dont live too far away from Kings baby shop in Co.Armagh. In fact we bought 99% of our baby stuff there when I was pregnant. Makes my blood absolutely boil when I see the likes of sue getting all these baby items for free from them. She lives in Cork ffs! practically the other side of the country! And here we are, the local gombeens buying off them for decades, with not so much as a cent off. My parents bought cots, prams in Kings for us when we were babies too, 35 years ago! Im disgusted, i really am.

Oh and lads, you can get a monthly prescription for bouquet box. Wonder do you have to go to the GP to get that or what

Fuck me, get a proofreader for the love of god!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

saz483

Ya , I’ve heard from a few locals that she turned down. Wonder why she put the salon in her house in that case? Sure it’s all cash in hand & undeclared anyway.
The constant one wet one dry is hilarious. I can actually picture her bathrooms more than my own at this stage.
A lot of these house build instahuns struggle to move onto a new specialty once there houses are finished.
Maybe some people find her inspirational? She inspires me to dress my children every day & not have them wandering around in their vests or pyjamas.
The site next to her finally got planning permission I wonder will that build get in the way of her constant 'garden reveals' next year. Like none of us ever saw grass curbing and paving before.
See her selling her soul there for a hair tool that wouldnt even curl a pigs tail 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

AH HERE

I would love to know her secret to success. Walls gates lights, garden, kerbs, patio in progress and now they are painting the house too. Since we started paying our mortgage after building I can’t afford a new pack of knickers never mind improve on what we have built. That’s with 2 full time jobs here. I know they don’t have childcare costs but how much can she work with no actual minder.

You always use cold butter for scones, the first reason why they look rotten. To make things worse then Sue wearing her rings mixing the scones too 🤢 she will be in to Diana’s for another free ring clean and polish.

• Sick

saz483

Shes so full of herself "I'm influencing stair gates now"
Jog on sue my friend had one of these made 5 years ago and it doesnt even work! Once the child works out how to open the sliding bolt its all over. My friend resorted to putting a bike lock around it so she can breastfeed her 3rd without the other two escaping and doing complete wreck!! The bike lock is so not aesthetically pleasing 🤣

• Haha