Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mariaO79

Baby no.3 on the way - let’s wait for the stories and posts about how she ‘has nothing for the new arrival’ aka looking for freebies 😒

Reactions: 7

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Oh yay!!! What a treat, seeing Simple Sue mopping her floors for the 1,584,697th time😴😴😴 going to Dunnes try on a few blazers, begging for a collab AGAIN 😴😴😴 showing the outside of her prison looking gaff AGAIN, with no doubt, gifted kerbs😴😴😴 how to make buns (the easiest thing in the world) AGAIN😴😴😴and show the gifted bathroom that shes supposedly gonna show us for about the last 5 weeks and hasnt🙄 REALLY FUCKING RIVETING CONTENT THERE SIMPLE SUE, OH HOW DID YOU EVER COME UP WITH SUCH ORIGINAL CONTENT!!!!!!!!! BORE OFF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

sron

VIP Member
Delighted she gave instructions on how to hang pictures on the wall. I can finally put up mine that have been on the floor for 20 years

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
It’s the skirts that I find really disturbing at the minute. No Sue you are actually pregnant and non pregnancy skirts are not suiting you. It’s just not a good look IMO 🤷‍♀️
I hear you. She looks like one of those old ladies you’d come across in a SuperValu in a country town that dresses really randomly & smells of cats.

• Haha
  • Heart

saz483

I genuinely don't understand how she gets out 2/3 times a week to get hair done, nails done, facials galore. Was I the only one who just wouldn't do these things until my kids went to school?
How on earth can you justify asking people to mind your baby and toddler constantly for non essential appointments?

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
She got munster joinery to replace some and then demanded the window cleaner pay for the rest as he apparently 'scratched' them. Cost him thousands.
She doesn't talk about it now cause she had a lot of comments about small businesses and people asking for photos of the damage he caused. She deleted all her stuff about it.
You can tell the way she carries on "when you are spending a lot of money you should get exactly what you want' that shes a nightmare and is basically encouraging her followers to be rotten to their contractors too.
Lucky her lapdog husband doesn't work in that sector and meet a witch like her.
I just hope Cumh have security tags on the towels this time! Remember she said she took the towels home with her after she had Clyde.

• Haha
  • Sick

saz483

No time wasters 😂
These people are your followers, the ones that enable you to go begging to companies like oliver bloody twist for more more more.

• Heart

sron

VIP Member
She has #styleblogger under her big reveal of the plastic Bershka coat. She has awful style IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart

Instagoogoo

Jaysus could she not even think of something original for the nursery. They all do the same 🤦‍♀️She copied the young ones nursery too. Don't even start me on the video of the nappy 😱 absolute disgrace.

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
Why does she always insist on putting a blazer on with tracksuits or bodysuits / lounge wear? It looks ridiculous

• Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
I worked in marketing previously and the amount of sales/bookings that come from influencers is slim to none. Most of the time it’s just to get their name back out there but there was always more people coming in from word of mouth/reputation. You would be shocked the amount of them that email businesses directly begging for everything for free. As for the 3rd child, fair play to her. I would absolutely love 3 but couldn’t afford it. I’m putting one through full time daycare at the moment and it’s 1300€ a month in cork. We nearly have to beg to have any family mind our child outside of the daycare and would be lucky to get it once a year. So it’s very easy for sue to pop these children out when both the grandmothers mind them and she keeps working on the side right up to due date and 2 months post partum. As for getting hair and nails done. I’d be lucky to see inside a soon once every 2 years. The fact she was all go for the personal training last year makes me think this 3rd baby wasn’t planne…

GW84

VIP Member
Can’t understand it. I get that they saved hard while living at home. But as far as I remember they bought the site and built. We have 2 good jobs and only we were gifted the site we wouldnt have been able to build. And then they have money for walls kerbs patios retaining walls - the list is endless. We haven’t the price of a hall table by the time we pay our mortgage. She must think Wer pure stupid. There’s way more to that story than just good savers 💰
I'd say she had have save his communion money. Dan might be a nice lad, but I get the feeling he's a simpleton tbh... He's out working all hours while she's playing house making banana bread nobody cares about and mopping floors. He's standing back letting her parade the kids on social media and getting his mother to do half the childcare.

Anything bar the bare minimum in the house has been a collab - the paint is all woodies collabs, the curtains were a collab, the hot water tap, the playhouse, the security system. She wouldn't pay for a loaf of bread.