Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
obviously mad for the numbers. She felt it was appropriate to dress in floor cloths tonight to ‘celebrate’ hitting 40k.. the absolute donkey 😂
Ahhh stop! I’ll have to have a nose!
....................................................................................................... The bottle of champagne and all🙄🤣

I’m so mortified for her I wish the ground would open up and swallow me 😂🤣
I can’t see me hitting the follow button anytime soon!

Reactions: 2
obviously mad for the numbers. She felt it was appropriate to dress in floor cloths tonight to ‘celebrate’ hitting 40k.. the absolute donkey 😂
Speaking of cloths... Niamh from passive house is at the same craic today! Lord bless us the desperation for content continues!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ahhh stop! I’ll have to have a nose!
....................................................................................................... The bottle of champagne and all🙄🤣

I’m so mortified for her I wish the ground would open up and swallow me 😂🤣
I can’t see me hitting the follow button anytime soon!
Dressed up in dish clothes and holding a bottle of champagne even though she has said numerous times that she doesn't drink and that's how she saved the money to build a house at her age 🙈 still not over her charging the poor window cleaner for "ruining" her windows. Bet that isn't spoken of again now she has a bigger following and an agent!

That Cherington cow having a teacher rant today. God has she nothing else to be at. The mask slips regularly!!
She needs a thread big time. She's horrible.

I can’t figure out how has she 40k followers cleaning the same kitchen day in day out?? Oh and a shower screen 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not following her long what actually happened with the hole window thing
Not sure I stopped following a long time ago! A mate just sent me a video she put up.........In her wedding dress featuring the mop!

Laughing at you not with you! I’m cringing for you love! 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
The Instagram vs reality post really missed the mark. I hate that performative shite. She thinks sitting and having a roll means she has a right to post that like?

The Instagram vs reality post really missed the mark. I hate that performative shite. She thinks sitting and having a roll means she has a right to post that like?
That’s a pathetic post from her. She is slim and she knows it. Forcing rolls for content on Instagram. Her account baffles me

Reactions: 5
That’s a pathetic post from her. She is slim and she knows it. Forcing rolls for content on Instagram. Her account baffles me
The whole “I’ve got roll too” is the latest trend on insta! 🙄 Why didn’t she just post the second photo? She’s a sheep just loves to follow the other insta huns!
Is she a bit stuck for content?? Why doesn’t she just clean her kitchen again or play with her blinds!! ....🥴😂

Reactions: 4
The whole “I’ve got roll too” is the latest trend on insta! 🙄 Why didn’t she just post the second photo? She’s a sheep just loves to follow the other insta huns!
Is she a bit stuck for content?? Why doesn’t she just clean her kitchen again or play with her blinds!! ....🥴😂
Her ‘content’ is laughable. Home accounts are boring once you have seen them once.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree, this woman is not cut out for instagram I really don't find her likeable nor relatable. I think like someone said below she is a sheep and will follow whatever trend is going to try stay relevant

she made pancakes again, ground breaking and showing the messy kitchen!!
Riveting content 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂

I love how she clicks her fingers and and cleans the kitchen, she does that one lovely!! 🙈
I believe there is a course for influencers now maybe she should enrol.

Reactions: 1
Riveting content 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄😂

I love how she clicks her fingers and and cleans the kitchen, she does that one lovely!! 🙈
I believe there is a course for influencers now maybe she should enrol.
I've never seen that one being done before, it's groundbreaking.

Influencer Course learn how to :

1. Tap to tidy
2. Shoutout accounts
3. Swipe up links
4. Show same pictures of the same thing over and over again
5. Polls for engagement
6. Complain about trolls
7. Messy kitchen and clean again

I didn't mind her at first but she's very boring and obsessed with numbers

• Haha
I've never seen that one being done before, it's groundbreaking.

Influencer Course learn how to :

1. Tap to tidy
2. Shoutout accounts
3. Swipe up links
4. Show same pictures of the same thing over and over again
5. Polls for engagement
6. Complain about trolls
7. Messy kitchen and clean again

I didn't mind her at first but she's very boring and obsessed with numbers
😂👏🏾
You forgot to mention
8. How to beg for free stuff

Does she ever put the clothes away or just throw them around the place to have something to give out about? Every day it’s the same thing. I know she has a baby and they fly through clothes but even I don’t have that much to put away everyday with 5 of us in the house 🤷‍♀️ Maybe stop grabbing all the freebies and doing try ons for Instagram and give us all a break.
Sorry rant over…

Does she ever put the clothes away or just throw them around the place to have something to give out about? Every day it’s the same thing. I know she has a baby and they fly through clothes but even I don’t have that much to put away everyday with 5 of us in the house 🤷‍♀️ Maybe stop grabbing all the freebies and doing try ons for Instagram and give us all a break.
Sorry rant over…
She really does complain about doing clothes a lot. It's not that hard if you tip away. OK the child will have loads of clothes but surely the two adults won't have as much
It's very boring repeative content

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.