Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="keywest, post: 3758463, member: 125910"]
Not alone did she get a window cleaner to replace windows she also got the window company replace a load of them aswell. I find it so hard to believe that two companies could damage a large amount of your windows. She's full of crap in my opinion and already to big for her boots. She's always moaning about something and mad for money by her own admission.
[/QUOTE]
I just Find her ice cold & bland. Very serious looking & def too big for her boots already !!!

And Products coming out already - didn’t look though .. she’s def trying to make it as an influencer

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="keywest, post: 3758463, member: 125910"]
Not alone did she get a window cleaner to replace windows she also got the window company replace a load of them aswell. I find it so hard to believe that two companies could damage a large amount of your windows. She's full of crap in my opinion and already to big for her boots. She's always moaning about something and mad for money by her own admission.
I just Find her ice cold & bland. Very serious looking & def too big for her boots already !!!

And Products coming out already - didn’t look though .. she’s def trying to make it as an influencer
[/QUOTE]
She has no personality at all..

Reactions: 2
I know I’d be lucky to save €20 a week, just over a grand a year. And even that ends up going towards Christmas/weddings/birthdays.... I obviously picked the wrong career 🤣
I wish she’d stop with this saving thing! We get it, she’s obviously loaded, her clients must be very generous - I’m in the wrong job altogether.

Coming across as Money obsessed - no personality or style

Oh - the hob on the island is really annoying me everytime I see it - personally I think it looks ridiculous 🙈

Am I missing something how in gods name is she "the next Mrs Hinch" feckin notions tagging her and selling a box of someone else cleaning products for €99 sweet Jesus. She cleans her house well done we all do it move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something how in gods name is she "the next Mrs Hinch" feckin notions tagging her and selling a box of someone else cleaning products for €99 sweet Jesus. She cleans her house well done we all do it move on.
Notions she has! As I said before at my age I need no one to show me how to clean or tell me what products to use!!

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her long time ago. Her taste isn’t even nice. And the saving lark ..... well it was just to much !!

Reactions: 4
She’s painful enough had to unfollow. What turned me off her and a few other self build pages was the repetitive “kitchen tours” or the”bathroom tours” where dishes can’t be kept more than a meter away from the dishwasher or heaven forbid you’d have to stretch that bit further. I recall one other page suggesting that you should not be able to see a toilet when you look In the door of a bathroom 🙄 Christ!! Some of these pages come across really patronising telling people what way they should be laying out their homes.

Reactions: 6
She’s painful enough had to unfollow. What turned me off her and a few other self build pages was the repetitive “kitchen tours” or the”bathroom tours” where dishes can’t be kept more than a meter away from the dishwasher or heaven forbid you’d have to stretch that bit further. I recall one other page suggesting that you should not be able to see a toilet when you look In the door of a bathroom 🙄 Christ!! Some of these pages come across really patronising telling people what way they should be laying out their homes.
Lol my toilet is first thing you see 😂 it’s the throne. I only have one so it needs to be on display 😂

Don't think so, why do you say that? I tap through get stories all the time, so repetitive boring 💤
I'm not sure I just kind of get that vibe from her and the accent a little bit. I don't mean it as an insult was just genuinely curious. Ye total snooze fest the only reason they have as many followers as they do is through all these giveaways and competitions

Another insta hun trying to outdo the next. 🙈
Some beautiful homes and more luck to them, but why bother splashing your home all over insta for the world to see?? Their homes are a red hot zone for burglars 🙈 (and no I’m not a bitter jealous troll, I built a new house 2 years ago and I wouldn’t dream of splashing it online!!)

Reactions: 3
Her home is devoid of any sense of style
It reminds me of a Harvey Norman brochure

the curtains in the living room downstairs look straight from a caravan

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.