Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I would say we will gradually see the the end of Suedan. Shel have zero time for spritzing her counters and floors when sprog no 2 comes along never mind get time to film it. I might be wrong but I can see her insta career ebb away soon enough

Does that irritating “big hill house” one have a thread ?

God they’re all so full of themselves

Something about her elaborate staircase & joking oh I should have built a bungalow & sue joining in - big laugh, do they not realise there’s a housing crisis

Reactions: 1
Jesus, just came across her page again while searching for something else.
Is she going to hold her bump for every photo from now until the birth?????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah come here, the glory this morning saying how fab she is. Looking after Bon, cleaning the house and another on the way. Is that classed as extraordinary now? Wish IG was around when my 5 kids were small!

Then her plans for the day. Jaysis she is a dose

Reactions: 4
Ah here, cleaning her light fittings today with a running commentary on how to do it.

Does she proofread at all? The grammar and spelling on her latest post - “Food shopping today its the putting away turns me off, Bonnie loves shopping as she knows she get feed half the shop as we go around ha”. Someone tell me how this lady has 50k followers reading meaningless posts where she can’t even string a sentence together 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't know how she can let the kitchen get to that state throughout the day. That's just plain lazy and dirty. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose for the gram but showing her salon and all the hair all over the floor 🤢 we're in a global pandemic here girl, keep your work space clean!! Does she just leave the whole clean up of house and salon til the end of the day! 😳😳

Reactions: 2
I don't know how she can let the kitchen get to that state throughout the day. That's just plain lazy and dirty. I don't know if she's doing it on purpose for the gram but showing her salon and all the hair all over the floor 🤢 we're in a global pandemic here girl, keep your work space clean!! Does she just leave the whole clean up of house and salon til the end of the day! 😳😳
Id go nuts watching the mess build up, I find it easier to clean as I go she will be worse off when baby no 2 arrives

Id go nuts watching the mess build up, I find it easier to clean as I go she will be worse off when baby no 2 arrives
If I was a paying customer there to get my hair done I'd just turn on my heel at the door. The whole floor was covered in hair 🤢 and the kitchen with disposable trays and dirty plates etc!! Seriously! You have a dishwasher and bins. Your "clients" see that walking into your house. What do ye reckon her big reveal is??

If I was a paying customer there to get my hair done I'd just turn on my heel at the door. The whole floor was covered in hair 🤢 and the kitchen with disposable trays and dirty plates etc!! Seriously! You have a dishwasher and bins. Your "clients" see that walking into your house. What do ye reckon her big reveal is??
Driving me mad how she keeps talking about the reveal but keeps pushing it back.. Reminds me of when Lisa Jordan first launched Luna and she kept harping on about the launches and how she couldn't wait for everyone to see them but always delayed them, just tell us or shut up about it 🙄 I'm too impatient for that craic

The mess fascinates me.
There are 6 people living here in a much smaller house than she has. I'm no Monica but apart from the hour around dinnertime in the evening I can honestly say if someone arrived unannounced I wouldn't have to apologise for the mess.

Quick look at her new website. First duvet cover is also on Littlewoods, McElhinneys so not even original.

The prices 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the notions of these huns kill me
€60 odd for a pillow case

The prices 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the notions of these huns kill me
I LOL When they put public figure !!!! I don’t class them celebs or anything - only floggers

€60 odd for a pillow case

I LOL When they put public figure !!!! I don’t class them celebs or anything - only floggers
Well some are famous from tv etc that’s different but these ones with the notions

Go away now Sue and stick to the hairdressing. Flogging overpriced tat online and she after robbing all the content from elsewhere 😂😂 not an original idea, concept or design. Overpriced and very very underwhelming! I wish Insta would just go back to people posting pics of their dinners 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.