Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are pointless. It’s the same pictures regurgitated

Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are

Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are pointless. It’s the same pictures regurgitated

Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are
I couldn’t tell you I don’t follow her anymore but I’m sure it would be easy to find out as her whole life story is online for the world to see. Nothing is sacred anymore 🙈

I used to like some insta home accounts when they were at the building stage but there is only so many times you can look at a photo of a kitchen, bathroom etc!!
There must be a serious burst of excitement when they get new content to show 😂🙈#yawn

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t tell you I don’t follow her anymore but I’m sure it would be easy to find out as her whole life story is online for the world to see. Nothing is sacred anymore 🙈

I used to like some insta home accounts when they were at the building stage but there is only so many times you can look at a photo of a kitchen, bathroom etc!!
There must be a serious burst of excitement when they get new content to show 😂🙈#yawn
I unfollowed as well. How many more shots of the kitchen can she milk to death? It’s nice of course but it’s been seen. I like renovation accounts & some home decor when you see things in progress. Her account is pointless and her fashion posts leave a lot to be desired

I know they have a playroom so that will probably be a second living room down the line. I know lots of people love the open plan thing but personally I'd hate to sit down to watch TV with the dishwasher running in the background or the smell of cooking in the air 🙈 I need rooms to be seperate lol

Reactions: 4
I know they have a playroom so that will probably be a second living room down the line. I know lots of people love the open plan thing but personally I'd hate to sit down to watch TV with the dishwasher running in the background or the smell of cooking in the air 🙈 I need rooms to be seperate lol
We have open plan at the minute which is ideal with small kids. But we have a good sitting room for adults only and we use it at night to relax (not a piece of Lego in sight 🙌🏾😂🍷)

I have officially unfollowed most self build accounts. The milestone pics as they are being referred are proof that it’s purely a numbers game now for the majority of them.
In saying that I do enjoy house pages so if anyone can recommend some good ones I’d be delighted.

Reactions: 2
I hate open plan as well. I need to escape to a quiet room in the evening 😂

Reactions: 1
We have open plan at the minute which is ideal with small kids. But we have a good sitting room for adults only and we use it at night to relax (not a piece of Lego in sight 🙌🏾😂🍷)

I have officially unfollowed most self build accounts. The milestone pics as they are being referred are proof that it’s purely a numbers game now for the majority of them.
In saying that I do enjoy house pages so if anyone can recommend some good ones I’d be delighted.
Yeah once you have somewhere seperate to relax it works. I follow loads of them but most of them annoy me 🙈 especially your one Cherington House 🙄 I quite like House of Goose as she doesn't take herself too serious, Foreverfarmhouse in Tyrone just because I love her taste and then there's homeandhangers who I follow just to drool over her house, the house must be worth seven figures but it's to die for and she seems quite down to earth.

She's signed to Andrea Roche now 🙄
Wonder how does that all work out, AR must be making money, what does she do get them collabs, obviously she gets a cut. Seems to have a load on her books

I’d prefer to be independent & more unique if it was me - bored of the Collabs on repeat all over the place

Wonder will her numbers grow now ?

Im confused is AR not a model agency? Does she sign influencers now?
Sue is all about the numbers and she always was that way. Back when I did follow her she was constantly going on rants over people who followed her and didn’t interact or like her stuff.

She must be the most boring person for her age in Ireland. I couldnt give a monkey's how she cleans that fecken kitchen. I cant see her going back hairdressing I def think she wants to be a full time influencer

She must be the most boring person for her age in Ireland. I couldnt give a monkey's how she cleans that fecken kitchen. I cant see her going back hairdressing I def think she wants to be a full time influencer
More luck to her, I can’t see there being much of a income from being an “influencer”. Every second person is a wannabe influencer now and their content is identical and so repetitive. It’s like everything, they will run their course and become irrelevant in no time

That Cherington cow having a teacher rant today. God has she nothing else to be at. The mask slips regularly!!

I always thought sue came across a bit dopey but thinking she was getting a extra hour in bed this morning. Is she for real the clocks go forward so we lose an hour. No wonder all she thinks cleaning a kitchen is a full tim job. I think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
did they have a contractor or did they do a self build. I presumed it was a self build as that's what most instafeam house build pages are but she is blaming the builder today that they didn't get the Windows she wanted

• Haha
Can't stand this one. Unfollowed ages ago. Mad for the freebies. Clearly in it for the numbers and swipe ups. Seems a bit of dope too.

Can't stand this one. Unfollowed ages ago. Mad for the freebies. Clearly in it for the numbers and swipe ups. Seems a bit of dope too.
This is the general consensus on here. She really should have someone proof read her posts too she’s an atrocious speller.

This is the general consensus on here. She really should have someone proof read her posts too she’s an atrocious speller.
obviously mad for the numbers. She felt it was appropriate to dress in floor cloths tonight to ‘celebrate’ hitting 40k.. the absolute donkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.