Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same content each week, kitchen ‘tap to tidy’, windows‘ one wet and one dry’ and Wiw and clothes to put away, ‘that’s reality guys’!!!🤣🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jesus if I see her click her fingers to clean that fecking kitchen once more Im going to have to unfollow her. Honest to get shes as dull as dishwater now.

Serious question for others tho - are they not a pair of dirty feckers?? Theres 2 adults and 2 kids in our house and we work full time. It would never get to that state of untidiness. Like who spends the day in the kitchen without putting anything away? Or who has a walk in wardrobe and leaves everything on the floor?? I wont win housewife of the year but it would never get to that state.

Daily updates from Sue now consist of:

Bonnie did or didnt sleep
We did or didnt clean the kitchen before we went to bed
We need to get our canopy over the door sorted
We have so much work to do outside
I need to do a food shop
I must mop my floors
I must clean my shower screen
I must dust under my sofas
I must clean out this press today
I need to clean clothes off the floor of the wardrobe
I need to put away 200 loads of washing

And repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Glamity and Louise are related??!! Jesus. Never knew that. I knew Glamity back in the day. Just had a nose at her insta. The filler makes her look completely different to what I remember!!!

Jesus if I see her click her fingers to clean that fecking kitchen once more Im going to have to unfollow her. Honest to get shes as dull as dishwater now.

Serious question for others tho - are they not a pair of dirty feckers?? Theres 2 adults and 2 kids in our house and we work full time. It would never get to that state of untidiness. Like who spends the day in the kitchen without putting anything away? Or who has a walk in wardrobe and leaves everything on the floor?? I wont win housewife of the year but it would never get to that state.

Daily updates from Sue now consist of:

Bonnie did or didnt sleep
We did or didnt clean the kitchen before we went to bed
We need to get our canopy over the door sorted
We have so much work to do outside
I need to do a food shop
I must mop my floors
I must clean my shower screen
I must dust under my sofas
I must clean out this press today
I need to clean clothes off the floor of the wardrobe
I need to put away 200 loads of washing

And repeat.
Agreed, it's so monotonous and boring- I have enough of that keeping my own house and kids so I unfollowed a while ago, look in every now and again. I don't know why but she absolutely irks the bejaysis out of ha ha ha.
We also built a house recently so I follow a good few self build pages and I cannot STAND these self congratulatory posts they all do to mark 10k followers, 20k followers. Absolute CRINGE. Sue in the pink formal gown, dress made out of cloths, and I think even her wedding dress. And I still LOL at her in the business suit announcing BA with that cleaning cloth brand.
Did I imagine a few months ago she was with an agency? That seems to be gone from bio

Agreed, it's so monotonous and boring- I have enough of that keeping my own house and kids so I unfollowed a while ago, look in every now and again. I don't know why but she absolutely irks the bejaysis out of ha ha ha.
We also built a house recently so I follow a good few self build pages and I cannot STAND these self congratulatory posts they all do to mark 10k followers, 20k followers. Absolute CRINGE. Sue in the pink formal gown, dress made out of cloths, and I think even her wedding dress. And I still LOL at her in the business suit announcing BA with that cleaning cloth brand.
Did I imagine a few months ago she was with an agency? That seems to be gone from bio
Just to say as well, there celebrating 10k followers etc with champagne and the like- sorry hun your page is suggested to people as part of an algorithm when they are going through stories and most prob mindlessly click follow without even checking out your bland house or content, calm yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The most exciting thing to happen was that she had a bad experience in a hotel recently and had to come home, was dying to know where she was!!

What annoys me the most is that she seems to get a table in anglers rest so bloody easily (along with other influencers) and normal folk get told go away, unless theyre booking well in advance but i dont believe that!

The most exciting thing to happen was that she had a bad experience in a hotel recently and had to come home, was dying to know where she was!!

What annoys me the most is that she seems to get a table in anglers rest so bloody easily (along with other influencers) and normal folk get told go away, unless theyre booking well in advance but i dont believe that!
Did she not mention one day that she was staying in the Clayton Cork?? I could be confused (not unusual) but have it in my head she said she was going there. Would love to know what happened

Did she not mention one day that she was staying in the Clayton Cork?? I could be confused (not unusual) but have it in my head she said she was going there. Would love to know what happened
Oh maybe you are correct, missed that !! she did say she didn't have far to travel so you might be on to something alright.
I think they are scared sometimes to mention bad experiences in places god forbid they might not get a freebie!! That being said I dont believe in trashing businesses for the sake of it either but it would have been a breath of freshair even if she just mentioned what happened without even naming it!

Oh maybe you are correct, missed that !! she did say she didn't have far to travel so you might be on to something alright.
I think they are scared sometimes to mention bad experiences in places god forbid they might not get a freebie!! That being said I dont believe in trashing businesses for the sake of it either but it would have been a breath of freshair even if she just mentioned what happened without even naming it!
I would say the reason she didn't say was because she had named it earlier. They prob had no cot for Bon or something and she took a mickey fit. I'm sucked in now though and havent unfollowed her even though I know I should

I would say the reason she didn't say was because she had named it earlier. They prob had no cot for Bon or something and she took a mickey fit. I'm sucked in now though and havent unfollowed her even though I know I should
I unfollowed a while ago because i was sick of seeing her kitchen, it boggles me how she lets it get so messy and shes in the house for all the day - !!

I unfollowed a while ago because i was sick of seeing her kitchen, it boggles me how she lets it get so messy and she's in the house for all the day - !!
Ya I just cant understand it. As I said I am no housewife of the year but I have NEVER had a kitchen end up like never mind daily. I know toddlers can be busy and its hard to get stuff done with them during the day but just put the fecking thing away when you use it. Put it back in the fridge or press or whatever. I wouldn't normally get enjoyment out of bad mouthing someone and its good these insta huns show reality but that's not reality - thats actually beyond normal. Anyway rant over. I will give her another few weeks but if things don't liven up considerably I will be hitting the unfollow button.

It was the hotel in Little Island, I'm fairly certain that's where she said she was going.

I do not have a child, but HOW does the there be so much dishes in the sink and the dishwasher, there is only three of them!! I do not get it. does the hubby do any housework?

Cringed at the recent grid post, latest attempt at "insta vs reality" - the three selfies, two supposed to be showing the non picture perfect side of Insta. The absolute cringe of her pulling faces and taking pics of herself, picking the best worst one

Reactions: 4
That whole birthday was a bit excessive for bonnie. I nearly died when I saw her feeding that child toast today without cutting it up. Does she not know how unsafe that is. Not surprised though with the way she makes the formula. From day 1 she was mixing it with cold water “I know the guidance is different but my mother used do it and I turned out grand”. 🙄

New here.

Had to come find it after i saw "we've been keeping a secret". Every 2nd insta hun has been doing the same, using that line is soooo old.

I also wonder how the hell her kitchen gets into such a state. They must be filthy creatures.

Reactions: 3
New here.

Had to come find it after i saw "we've been keeping a secret". Every 2nd insta hun has been doing the same, using that line is soooo old.

I also wonder how the hell her kitchen gets into such a state. They must be filthy creatures.
Imagine how the kitchen will look when she has two kids to look after in the house. 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.