Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these home pages popping up all over the place lately. The house is lovely, I just don’t understand how people show every aspect of their home to anyone and everyone. You’d know your way around the house-this is bizarre to me! Is nothing private anymore? All go get a few freebies.
It has to be lived in to n lovely!!

Badly need a Glamity Jane slaughter post. She is all free free free, absolutely pays for nothing. She is SHAMELESS!!

Free Willy more like she’s a rotten person I had to deal with her in her old salon job.
She’s related to Louise o connell too, so there must be a strong witch gene in there family
I was always just hawking here without registering but bored to tears with lockdown! Never knew Louise & Glamity were related....makes sense. Both painful. I’m here for the goss keep it coming I’m bored to tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s getting very ratty today?

I’d consider €450 a week a lot to be saving ???????

Reactions: 2

Very defensive today!! Does not come across well at all. She better get used of criticism if she’s going down the insta hun route too😂 €450 is a full weeks wages for a lot of people. Fair play to her to be able to do that, she was obviously fortunate enough with her circumstances. I would imagine that wouldn’t be realistic for most people.

Very defensive today!! Does not come across well at all. She better get used of criticism if she’s going down the insta hun route too😂 €450 is a full weeks wages for a lot of people. Fair play to her to be able to do that, she was obviously fortunate enough with her circumstances. I would imagine that wouldn’t be realistic for most people.
I take it they were given that site to build that house! If you have the site that’s so handy.

I’ve never seen any story of hers before today but she is very rude. She wants insta fame but don’t ask her any questions. Good luck to her with that attitude

I thought she came across v bad today And when she said the only thing she regretted was having to pay for the site to build on - sure that’s part of the course.

Which salon used she work in before her MAT leave?

I’ve never seen any story of hers before today but she is very rude. She wants insta fame but don’t ask her any questions. Good luck to her with that attitude
I only started following her last week!! Think I’ll unfollow.

She has zero personality & no style & no great hair tips as far as I can see

Reactions: 4
I like Sue, and I get the impression that they both worked really hard to get what they wanted, so if you've multiple people questioning that in a way that sounded very condescending, you can't blame her for being defensive. On top of that, we're going through a really tit lockdown at the moment so I can imagine those messages would have got to her.

I like Sue, and I get the impression that they both worked really hard to get what they wanted, so if you've multiple people questioning that in a way that sounded very condescending, you can't blame her for being defensive. On top of that, we're going through a really tit lockdown at the moment so I can imagine those messages would have got to her.
Each to there own!

Each to there own!
With 30k followers now & more eyes on her, she’ll need to learn how to deal with questions. Especially if she’s having an off day (which we all do) I know some might be condescending etc but for her own good she’ll need a way of dealing with them. It’s all part of Insta fame - I personally wouldn’t want it for all the fame & freebies going.

Worse thing was admitting how generous her tips were from her clients! Hope taxman isn’t watching!

The latest story . how to save €10,000 in 100 days... am I living on a different planet or what am I doing wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This one is a complete show off! She like Rachel Gorrey who all think they are Mrs Hinch! None of this lot I would ever follow no one need to tell me or show me how to clean and organise at 46!!

The latest story . how to save €10,000 in 100 days... am I living on a different planet or what am I doing wrong?
I know I’d be lucky to save €20 a week, just over a grand a year. And even that ends up going towards Christmas/weddings/birthdays.... I obviously picked the wrong career 🤣

I know I’d be lucky to save €20 a week, just over a grand a year. And even that ends up going towards Christmas/weddings/birthdays.... I obviously picked the wrong career 🤣
Your not the only one!! Some things are just so unrelatable !!

Reactions: 1
Anyone know Which salon does she work in ?

Found the dress last night OTT tbh ....... just comes across very showy IMO - she’ll def be another that will get too big for her boots

What does the husband do, lorry/van driver or something

Agree !!
Not following that long, she made a window cleaner replace windows ????
Not alone did she get a window cleaner to replace windows she also got the window company replace a load of them aswell. I find it so hard to believe that two companies could damage a large amount of your windows. She's full of crap in my opinion and already to big for her boots. She's always moaning about something and mad for money by her own admission.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.