Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby moon on baby no 3. When we had baby no 3 we went away with the kids. I don't judge but are baby moons not like for first babies? Alone time before baby life takes over. I mean 2 kids already should be well adjusted? Maybe I've the idea of a baby moon wrong haven't been away or alone for a meal with husband in 3 and half years 🙈

Reactions: 3
A god help us shes a pity does she think she's a celeb keeping her trip a secret.
People don't give a shite where she goes

Reactions: 4
The kids are fine she'll come home and have them in their pjs doing one wet one dry with the genie cloths on the patio doors they love it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get how they managed to get a mortgage for a house that size and furnish it on the jobs they have unless he’s one of those dodgy truck drivers you hear of 🙈
She managed to save for the deposit with her undeclared tips she got when hairdressing! Said it on the radio. Some of the Musgrave truck drivers are on savage money.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The kids aswell. Why not bring them away for a little break. They’ve never had a little holiday.
Saw her in the arrivals hall in Cork Airport last night, she had a face on her like thunder! We were coming back from London too, but we actually had our kids with us. We take our kids everywhere with us (they’re our kids, why should someone else mind them)?Why couldn’t she take them and make memories like we did ? So selfish 🤬

Reactions: 6
Saw her in the arrivals hall in Cork Airport last night, she had a face on her like thunder! We were coming back from London too, but we actually had our kids with us. We take our kids everywhere with us (they’re our kids, why should someone else mind them)?Why couldn’t she take them and make memories like we did ? So selfish 🤬
Easy answer she can't cope with them when they're outside the house
Bonnie is clearly feral when they go out, given she is a covid baby etc but like sue clearly can't handle them

She is the one who planned on having one kid after another like a bloody baby vending machine. If they need a 'break' from two so badly why keep popping them out.
You want three kids under three so bad sue and dan then you parent them yourselves stop dumping them on everyone else.

She is the one who planned on having one kid after another like a bloody baby vending machine. If they need a 'break' from two so badly why keep popping them out.
You want three kids under three so bad sue and dan then you parent them yourselves stop dumping them on everyone else.
So true 👍

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how they managed to get a mortgage for a house that size and furnish it on the jobs they have unless he’s one of those dodgy truck drivers you hear of 🙈
[/QUOTE]
The house actually isn't that big in person, I've seen it. It really narrow! I couldn't believe how misleading it looks on Instagram! Between living at home, not drinking and not having to buy the land. Tbh I doubt they had much of a life before this so I'd say she spent her money on nothing!
---
The kids aswell. Why not bring them away for a little break. They’ve never had a little holiday.
I'm not defending her but I've kids same age as her two and I would not bring them on a plane, the carnage 🙈 she could do something in Ireland definitely with them tho! I will say, I don't see anything wrong with parents having a weekend away without kids once a year. Parents needs to recharge and being a couple too.

She wrote everything was purchased in Woodies. Does that mean she paid for the plants etc? Even though she works with them?

I need to go plant shopping and I'll be avoiding Woodies because their associations with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She wrote everything was purchased in Woodies. Does that mean she paid for the plants etc? Even though she works with them?

I need to go plant shopping and I'll be avoiding Woodies because their associations with her.
Wouldn't buy from woodies anyway I always find them. Over priced

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.