Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this one has no shame what so ever. Blatantly asking for likes and comments to boast her chances of working with different companies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Dan , that’s all I can say
To be fair, if he grew a pair and told her what's what he'd do alot better. I've no pity for the likes of him who let their kids be plastered allover socials and let's himself be walked over by Beggy Sue

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair, if he grew a pair and told her what's what he'd do alot better. I've no pity for the likes of him who let their kids be plastered allover socials and let's himself be walked over by Beggy Sue
He no longer has a pair after yesterday. She deballed him in one story! Laughing stock of the musgrave drivers.

Reactions: 4
But that's what I mean, he allowed that to happen so I've no sympathy for him
For sure, he’ll end up like a little lap dog. There’s no money in the world would make my husband agree to documenting our kids toilet habits on insta. The daughter is probably a lovely little thing but she comes across as bold as brass on inst so Sue and ball less Dan don’t realise that people form an opinion on their kids based on what they put out in the public eye. It will go against them as they get to school age. They live in a small village. They won’t be anonymous little kids.

For sure, he’ll end up like a little lap dog. There’s no money in the world would make my husband agree to documenting our kids toilet habits on insta. The daughter is probably a lovely little thing but she comes across as bold as brass on inst so Sue and ball less Dan don’t realise that people form an opinion on their kids based on what they put out in the public eye. It will go against them as they get to school age. They live in a small village. They won’t be anonymous little kids.
And they are distinct looking children so will be well noticed anyway. I'm all for using social media as you see fit but if my husband showed our kids morning, noon and night and basically used them as sales props he'd have divorce papers fair quick 😂😂

Ahhh wasn't the sample not big enough for you funny enough got one just before xmas and was able to do my makeup ovbs wanted a freebie 🤣🤣

Her husband drives trucks, she said before he starts work at an ungodly hour. Early start early finish. I am absolutely not defending her as she wrecks my head, but if her husband is home by lunch time most days she has the afternoon to go out and get stuff done. Plus she’s probably passing it off as work for insta 🙄
So now both of them are off to get facials at the same time 🤣🤣
No way on gods earth would I even dream of asking anyone in my family to mind my 2y old and 1y old for couples facial. They should be ashamed of themselves selfish brats.

• Haha
I worked in marketing previously and the amount of sales/bookings that come from influencers is slim to none. Most of the time it’s just to get their name back out there but there was always more people coming in from word of mouth/reputation. You would be shocked the amount of them that email businesses directly begging for everything for free. As for the 3rd child, fair play to her. I would absolutely love 3 but couldn’t afford it. I’m putting one through full time daycare at the moment and it’s 1300€ a month in cork. We nearly have to beg to have any family mind our child outside of the daycare and would be lucky to get it once a year. So it’s very easy for sue to pop these children out when both the grandmothers mind them and she keeps working on the side right up to due date and 2 months post partum. As for getting hair and nails done. I’d be lucky to see inside a soon once every 2 years. The fact she was all go for the personal training last year makes me think this 3rd baby wasn’t planne…

So she went looking to finished her shower by closing it off...then that turned into a renovation....now its a sona collaboration....
Would she have done it if there was no collaboration🤔 and just put up with it like rest of us when we do mistakes to do with new build....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the Unicef video stop sharenting? Its pretty bleak, maybe suedan should have a look and realise its dangerous to have your kids used as commodities

Has anyone seen the Unicef video stop sharenting? Its pretty bleak, maybe suedan should have a look and realise its dangerous to have your kids used as commodities
Oh my god I just watched that there. It’s frightening. With these instahuns like sue then it’s not just photos , it’s toilet habits, the inside of their bedrooms, tantrums etc. Her kids won’t even be safe walking down to the shop alone when they are older because for all she knows some weirdo has been following them online. Her husband & herself are just pure airheads I’d say. He definitely is anyway.

Anyone else look at passive_builds stories....? She puts so much effort in, house is immaculate. I'd say she can't handle any thing out of place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.