Sue_dan_house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never fails to amaze me how bad she leaves the house get. I know she has 2 small children but just put things away as you go. The nappy incident was disgusting.
The sink this morning finished me off. That didn't happen over a couple of days.
I say this as a mother of 6. If I'd had to face that mess every evening after the kids had gone to bed Id have lost the will to live.
She has such a lovely house it's such a shame she lives like a pig

Reactions: 3
Tidy as you go, like how hard is it...or is she just leaving the mess for the insta tap to tidy content....
Even her new utility is a mess or wasnt designed properly with all the doors 1/2 opened & stuff spilling out...more money than sense..

Reactions: 1
How has she all these followers when her main content is cleaning her kitchen in the evenings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What
The white boots 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What was she thinking! Some very glam women at that event and she thought that was a good look?( apart from the fact she should have been in leggings)Did she think she was making some kind of fashion statement? She was really trying too hard.

Her utility would drive me insane. Not very practical taking clothes out of a utility to fold them in the kitchen. Whole point of a utility is to take care of the laundry in there, folding and all. Otherwise you might as well go old school and have your washing machine in the kitchen. For such a lovely spacious house why did she have the back door opening straight into the utility room? I love the fact I can close the door completely on mine and visitors are none the wiser as to how much of a tit show it is in there🤣

Reactions: 10
Her utility would drive me insane. Not very practical taking clothes out of a utility to fold them in the kitchen. Whole point of a utility is to take care of the laundry in there, folding and all. Otherwise you might as well go old school and have your washing machine in the kitchen. For such a lovely spacious house why did she have the back door opening straight into the utility room? I love the fact I can close the door completely on mine and visitors are none the wiser as to how much of a tit show it is in there🤣
I actually really dislike her utility. Sure she didnt 'need' counter space there at all! The dryer in the cupboard gives me fire hazard vibes and why on earth would you want those absolutely ugly trashy plastic tit 'drawers' from the range in your bespoke utility cupboards. You cant buy taste seemingly.
This cork account has the most beautiful and elegant boot room.

I actually really dislike her utility. Sure she didnt 'need' counter space there at all! The dryer in the cupboard gives me fire hazard vibes and why on earth would you want those absolutely ugly trashy plastic tit 'drawers' from the range in your bespoke utility cupboards. You cant buy taste seemingly.
This cork account has the most beautiful and elegant boot room.
To be fair who cares what is behind the doors in the utility? The whole point is so that her "trashy" drawers are out of sight. Mine are out in plain views so I must be the scum of the earth 🙄

Reactions: 2
She looks wrecked in the Luna advert - not a good advertisement - compared to the girl in white that featured next on jj story

Seanuahouse did the exact same today earlier on...very similar story as Sue, looking for a two bed house or apartment,
Can they not research like the rest of us? kinda late booking a holiday so definately looking for a freebie...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.