Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mostly swerves the corporate colour scheme of navy and grey. Setting herself aside a bit? I guess she works with ther lovely colouring but no, the beige wasn’t it. Also the cuts of her suits - always wide trousers, so classic maybe? Not given to trends ( narrow legged etc).

Her jewellery is always understated and gorgeous. The family are like old money (though not) - never ever showy, or flash or vulgar. Love it.

There are a few articles out there about her look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't know if any of you have seen The Big Short, I love it and have watched it so many times. Other than the overly handwringing ending, it's a great perspective on the financial crash of 2008 along with Margin Call.

Jeremy Strong plays Vinnie (Ryan Gosling's character answers the phone to him "Hello, is that America's angriest hedge fund?")

All hail the acting because whereas Ken gives me the absolute ick with is insecure neediness, Vinnie is SUPER attractive.

ezgif-7-3cd5b7881e75.gif

Obviously I just wanted an excuse to share Vinnie's big dick energy 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am about half way through season one.

Part of it just appears to be ' white noise'

I have not read the rest of this thread. Is it worth watching?

Reactions: 1

It's worth passing the time if you have it, but I don't think you'd be missing out if you don't continue.

Reactions: 1

I tried to watch the start a few times and really wasn’t in to it, but after I started watching it with someone else and gave more episodes a go I got really in to it. Probably one of my favourite things on at the moment. I’d say late season 1 (particularly the last three episodes) and select episodes of season 2 have been standouts.

With that said, I’m not a fan of forcing tv on people - I hate when people think that just because they love something, everyone else has to! - so maybe it’s one for when you’ve not got anything else you’re keen to watch?

I listened to a HBO succession podcast where the interviewed “greg” and he was 100% saying he thought it could take it to the top 👀

Roman is my absolute favourite, he is so awful but so likeable, Kieron plays him so well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just binged series 1 and half of series 2! I’m loving this! Took me about til ep 3 to start to get in it. It was hit and miss for a while! The acting is superb!

Reactions: 9

It’s so good! It took me a few episodes to realise it was satire. Once I got the tone, I was hooked.

Reactions: 10
It’s so good! It took me a few episodes to realise it was satire. Once I got the tone, I was hooked.

Yes, I think I was ‘mmm, it’s ok’ until about 2/3 of the way through season 1, and then I was ‘Ooooh, getting interesting …’

By the time we got to ‘L to the OG’ I was obsessed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.