Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for the "cake batter against a brick wall" between Roman and Mencken - all that quickfire edgelord banter and identical rolled sleeves!

Greg FINALLY taking a stand - against President Connor, I gasped!

Tom was AMAZING in his gallows depression - the "cake batter" misery, the prison food training (not teaching Greg to eat songbirds this time) and his Ken insight/ takedown that he's never seen Logan get fucked. His advice to treat the "salted gym mat" (t)omelette like Afghanistan made me laugh

I wonder if Peter Munion is Ken's (or Shiv's) real father if he's been on the sideline for all these years? It'd get around the "no Roy children to take over" clause

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Shiv is starting to annoy me though, stand up for yourself! She needs to move over to Ken's side.

Reactions: 5
I am entranced by the silky smoothness of Logan's latest assistant/bit-on-the-side's hair.

I am entranced by the silky smoothness of Logan's latest assistant/bit-on-the-side's hair.
She does indeed have silky hair but I’m confused about how she has suddenly become his lady friend/ confidante all of a sudden.

Reactions: 7
I was waiting for the "cake batter against a brick wall" between Roman and Mencken - all that quickfire edgelord banter and identical rolled sleeves!

Tom was AMAZING in his gallows depression - the "cake batter" misery, the prison food training (not teaching Greg to eat songbirds this time) and his Ken insight/ takedown that he's never seen Logan get fucked. His advice to treat the "salted gym mat" (t)omelette like Afghanistan made me laugh

I wonder if Peter Munion is Ken's (or Shiv's) real father if he's been on the sideline for all these years? It'd get around the "no Roy children to take over" clause
Interesting, I thought the way Logan reacted to Roman delivering the news suggested that maybe Roman's biological father could be Munion. Also, just a small point but there isn't a 'no Roy children to take over' clause, they can take over, it is just that Sandy, if he disagreed with the pick, would be able to veto it.

Interesting, I thought the way Logan reacted to Roman delivering the news suggested that maybe Roman's biological father could be Munion. Also, just a small point but there isn't a 'no Roy children to take over' clause, they can take over, it is just that Sandy, if he disagreed with the pick, would be able to veto it.
Roman and Logan are the same height so while not a science, I can't see it being him. I reckon if there going down that path, it's going to be Shiv.

I noticed in the Season 3 cast list, a Sally Ann is mentioned. Isn't she the mistress everyone mentions as being the one Logan was obsessed with in earlier seasons?

I reckon if there going down that path, it's going to be Shiv.
Oooh, I’ve just remembered that back in season 1 I was convinced there was going to be a revelation about Shiv’s parentage as for some reason that I can’t put into words, she doesn’t seem to ‘fit’ with everyone else in the family.

Since it was mentioned on this thread a couple of weeks back, I’ve become convinced that Greg is going to be the one who takes over. From a narrative point of view, I can’t see a satisfying way they could write it for any of Logan’s kids taking over.

Reactions: 3
I love how Tom is beginning to see Shiv for who she is, to my surprise I think he genuinely loved her.

Reactions: 5
He's older?? I just thought he was the typical attention seeking youngest sibling TBH
yeah, Kieran definitely plays Roman like he’s the youngest child but it’s been mentioned a few times that Shiv is the youngest

I love how Tom is beginning to see Shiv for who she is, to my surprise I think he genuinely loved her.
It’s clear she’s never going to want kids with him. Tom is definitely the weak link in the chain, and I can see even Greg doing the dirty on him at the end too.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that Roman might be gay or bi? Maybe Roman might get outed and then that will be the end of him as far as Logan is concerned. A bigoted dinosaur like Logan can’t have a gay or a woman running the company, so Ken might end up having to run it after all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.