Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised not to find a thread for this superb show. Really looking forward to S3 hopefully arriving sometime in Autumn. HBO have released a trailer, which looks like we can expect more of the same; scheming, back-stabbing and black comedy. I love this show so much. Any other fans?

L to the O-G

Reactions: 18
Love this! The best show hbo have had in ages. Glad it's back in a few months.

Might rewatch the first two seasons.

Reactions: 6
Love it, definitely planning on rewatching the first two seasons before season three starts. There was also a documentary about the Murdochs on BBC2 or 4 earlier this year or last year and watching Succession at the same time it was fascinating seeing the parallels between the families.

I also have 3 sons and a daughter and I often think of this show and wonder how they might try and overthrow me one day 😂

Favourite moments:

Geri and Roman's relationship
Roman's rocket launch
L to the O-G
Shiv's wedding
Tom's stag night
Greg giving his account at the Senate thing
That amazing yacht
Kendall - "I see you Greg, you little Machiavellian duck" 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I love this show so much! I've tried telling people to watch it but no one listens. I don't think there's a wasted line/episode. I love the family therapy episode where Kendall turns up drunk/high and of course Tom's stag do :D

Reactions: 9
Love it, definitely planning on rewatching the first two seasons before season three starts. There was also a documentary about the Murdochs on BBC2 or 4 earlier this year or last year and watching Succession at the same time it was fascinating seeing the parallels between the families.
Thanks for the recommendation, really enjoying the Murdoch documentary. Just got one more to watch. Asking 13 year old Charlotte Church to sing at his wedding and giving her the choice of £100k or favourable press as payment 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is definitely up there with my all time greatest shows.

Everything about this is superb and I am genuinely excited for this to return. There are no bad characters. I do have a extra soft spot for Tom though.

Just hearing the theme tune gives me chills.

• Heart
Such a excellent series! I re-watched it recently but could easily watch again before S3.

I agree about the lack of wasted lines - my stand out one is about Connor being ‘the first pancake’ 😂 oh and basically anything out of Roman’s filthy little mouth.

• Haha
I also have 3 sons and a daughter and I often think of this show and wonder how they might try and overthrow me one day 😂

Favourite moments:

Geri and Roman's relationship
Roman's rocket launch
L to the O-G
Shiv's wedding
Tom's stag night
Greg giving his account at the Senate thing
That amazing yacht
Kendall - "I see you Greg, you little Machiavellian duck" 😂
BOAR ON THE FLOOR

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do love Succession but they are the least likely looking set of siblings ever.

Another trailer is out. Didn't realise Adrien Brody and Alexander Skarsgaard will be featuring this season. Just started my rewatch. Forgot how annoying Shiv's mannerisms are 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.