Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to throw in a bit of Kendal love here. I think he's played brilliantly by Jeremy Strong. He tries so hard but is just a really pathetic, sad character who just wants to please his father.

Reactions: 18
Connor is the only half sibling. The other three are full siblings.

Their mother is played by Dame Harriet Walter and she lives in Scotland. We saw a lot of her at Tom and Shivs wedding.

Reactions: 2
For some reason I thought only shiv and roman were full siblings 🤔 I do find info like that on succession is very blink and you'll miss it though!

Reactions: 2
I bloody love Tom and Greg’s bromance. I keep thinking about poor Tom and his prison wine 😂🙈

I keep thinking surely we’ve got a shock coming soon, love this season but I think we need a gobsmacking moment soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Greg is as awful as the rest. He’s 100% out for himself. He’s also pretty guileless. Brilliant character.

Why is Shiv with Tom? It’s mad.

Love it so much.

Reactions: 10
Ah so literal loyalty. She often refers to needing him when they first met and being in a bad place (I think), I wonder why she doesn feel able to be single - given the wedding night whisperings about avoiding the boxset death march.

Roman is so awful but so funny.

Reactions: 4
“First they came for the private jets and I said nothing”

I adore Roman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This was a great episode. So many memorable lines. "Do you need me to hold the sceptre?"

My husband is definitely going to refer to all his UTI patients as "piss mad" from now on 😂

Sandy has really taken a turn, wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was a great episode. So many memorable lines. "Do you need me to hold the sceptre?"

My husband is definitely going to refer to all his UTI patients as "piss mad" from now on 😂

Sandy has really taken a turn, wow.
This was definitely one with more memorable lines than usual. Suing a grandparent “in, like, an affectionate way”. Closely followed by “who do you think you’re gonna go after next, Save the Children?”

And let’s not forget the imaginary cat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Tom is trying to get Shiv pregnant so she won't play away whilst he's in prison.

His disdain for Kendal appearing on stage was great, "He's not even wearing a TIE"

"Do you need me to hold the sceptre?"
I snorted!

It's like he's married into a foreign royal family of olde and has to secure his position with an heir.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite artist- and yes I’d love that spin off >>

I am fascinated by Shiv’s wardrobe, the shareholder meeting suit was dreadful. I think she’s so pretty, cherubic, and her facial expressions crack me up. I am a person guilty of communicating via eyerolls etc so I think it’s really well observed. particularly in relation to siblings that drive her mad, and in general being surrounded by morons.
735B1365-D173-4004-BC39-CBDCACF06587.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.