Succession - HBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought from his recent interactions with the gay wannabe president (sorry can't remember his name) it was leaning towards bi. Not to mention some of Shiv's jokes last episode.

Reactions: 4
I think he has a complicated (adventurous?) sexuality. When he had his tall, curly girlfriend they never had sex, right? Plus the Jerry thing? Complicated but not loads comfortable with it.

Reactions: 5
I thought from his recent interactions with the gay wannabe president (sorry can't remember his name) it was leaning towards bi. Not to mention some of Shiv's jokes last episode.
Logan has made a couple of jokes too, calling him the F word as a joke (Roman looked uncomfortable) and asking Roman did he want to blow him. The psycho presidential wannabe was pretty creepy, whether he’s bi or gay and the can of Coke thing 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Got a pay off I think after his infatuation/ dalliance with Rea (not sure that’s how you spell it - the Holly Hunter character).

Reactions: 2
Got a pay off I think after his infatuation/ dalliance with Rea (not sure that’s how you spell it - the Holly Hunter character).
Yeah she was negotiating a settlement with Logan about two weeks ago so that she would be by his side for the takeover. attempt for the optics of it.

I wander if anything will go further with Kerry.

Rea made a fool of Logan, it sounds like it happens quite often too.
Don’t forget her mysterious son also knows about Kendall’s crime and subsequent cover up, I wonder if he will feature more? I’m sure she also negotiated quite a good job for him…

I'm living for succession, really makes my Mondays!
I also kinda have a crush on Ro
Matthew McFadden is just perfection. Give him all the awards!
LOVE Greg!!!
Ken is going to end up ... Dead? In prison? Where's it all going. He's depressed, paranoid, isolated from his family. I'm worried for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was a really really unpleasant episode I thought. Just horrors of people all round.

Reactions: 8
I don't know if Sunday / Monday is the right day to watch on. This is better when binged so you can immerse yourself in the sheer awfulness of all the characters!

I don't know if Sunday / Monday is the right day to watch on. This is better when binged so you can immerse yourself in the sheer awfulness of all the characters!
I feel like each episode is so dense/ has so much to unpack and analyse that it's not the right kinda series to binge

Reactions: 7
I'm living for succession, really makes my Mondays!
I also kinda have a crush on Ro
Matthew McFadden is just perfection. Give him all the awards!
LOVE Greg!!!
Ken is going to end up ... Dead? In prison? Where's it all going. He's depressed, paranoid, isolated from his family. I'm worried for him.
He's leaning over balconies far too much for my liking.

How many episodes do we have left?

Logan was barley in that episode but his presence is in everyone and everything.

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else confused by the deal talk at the beginning? I don't recall the GoJo company being mentioned before.

A full-on episode, I feel I might have to watch it again with subtitles as I missed quite a lot of dialogue due to the music in the background.

Kendall's entire wardrobe 😬

I so want to take a trip down the compliments tunnel.

Loved the Connor's jacket running gag and his look of admiration after Willa had a go at Ken's assistant.

Greg punching Kendall's crotch on the screen 😂

Shiv's dancing, omg, the hair getting more bedraggled as time went on...we've all been her at some point on a night out 😂 "The dance of the Sugar Plum Failure".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought the scene when Logan touched Tom’s arm and whispered “I’ll remember” when walking past him was really powerful. I’m really interested to see how that plays out, now that Tom has proven to Logan that he was/is willing to sacrifice himself for the family.

That episode was generally quite uncomfortable to watch as they all seemed to be being especially horrible to each other, and Kendall’s downward spiral is picking up pace

Also the peeing on the phone 🤮

Reactions: 8
I think the avoidance of someone going to prison didn’t feel that certain and will be back on the cards for Tom.

Connor will be VP, if not accidental President, backed by Logan. There’ll be a hooker in The Whitehouse.

Greg gave more compliments than the actual tunnel.

Can't believe next week's is the penultimate episode. Still doesn't feel like anything major has happened. Looks like they're attending the wedding of Logan's ex-wife next week so hopefully lots more drama like the last Succession wedding.

Can't believe next week's is the penultimate episode. Still doesn't feel like anything major has happened. Looks like they're attending the wedding of Logan's ex-wife next week so hopefully lots more drama like the last Succession wedding.
Potential spoiler - not sure so put it behind tags anyway
I’m assuming that’s what they were filming in Italy. Looking forward to that

Shiv’s wedding and the lead up to it were some of the best episodes

Next week is really the second-last one? Bloody hell, that’s disappointing.It really doesn’t seem like anything much has happened beyond a lot of snipey bitching.

I wonder if there’ll be some major developments next week? If it is the ex-wife’s/mother’s wedding, then presumably Logan won’t feature much again, because he doesn’t strike me as the kind of man to want to travel across the world to go to his ex-wife’s wedding.

It’s been a bit of a strange series, overall. Perhaps pandemic restrictions curtailed the plotting options. Shame.

Is it not the mum’s wedding ?
Yes, the fabulous Harriet Walter: Logan’s second wife, and Kendall, Roman and Shiv’s mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.