Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leascarle

VIP Member
I think it’s a good idea to keep a thread going because then hopefully more people will add their experiences. Although, of course that leaves it open for SBS planting fake good stuff.

View attachment 214694

View attachment 214694

Oops, sorry if that’s duplicated! Someone’s just posted this on the new MN thread. I don’t agree with anyone messaging personally to insult or be nasty but anything relating to the dissatisfaction of being a customer is fair game IMO.
where is this??

@Oopsadaisy I had the same thoughts and was half tempted to start a brand new thread this morning with resources (and included SBS in the interests of fairness) but think it’s best to leave it a little while!

I do hope as SBS have taken on board that they need to listen to customers’ complaints instead of being dismissive and audit a sample of clients by each stylist to see if they need to improve their training (and stop having a bitchfest when people disagree with her).

Lollypop84

What have Trading Standards said? Have they helped at all?
They are looking into it as a misleading sale but that it could take some time as its not as straightforward as many cases they deal with!

I'm trying to find an ombudsman or some one that I can report to because surely it should have some sort of governing body? In my opinion you can't sell something to someone and get it wrong the way she has! I'm not sure how the fashion industry works in that sense and I am finding it a bit confusing. If there isn't a governing body who does she have to answer to? Citizens advice have been quite helpful!

Notredamn

VIP Member
Notredam, you’re doing it again. As Furloughed said, you’re misquoting. Where have I ever said YOU have an issue with my size?

At first I thought I must have not been coming across very well, especially as I can get a bit ‘foggy’ sometimes, but I think I’ve explained quite well.
To show that my comments were nothing to do with your size. Ok so no one, not you, not anyone else cares or has an issue with your size. But you tried to nit pick by saying you didn't want to feel better about how you look in clothes at your size, which is laughable as that is the whole bloody point. The aim in paying for a style service, for joining a style FB group, for wanting to see others who look like you, is to feel better. Don't try and twist that into there being some 'issue' with your size.

Fathead

VIP Member
I cant seem to access the new MN thread now.

And I find it very telling that it has taken sbs's customers to show generosity by gifting an analysis. Has sbs ever given them away before?

I think her PR person has told her she needs to start latching on to brands and "demonstrating" her impact on their product. She tried this a while vack with one of Charlotte tilburys foundations & it got no traction from them what so ever.
The url had a typo at the end of the first one