Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furloughedhousewife

Let's just see if & when she addresses everyone on here who is unhappy.
Cannot argue if somebody is genuine happy with their service . But to discredit people's genuine concerns is really unethical business practice.

Canoot

I’ve had a bra fitting with this women before and I’ll be honest the bra fits perfectly but I paid a tenner a month ago it’s now twenty five WTAF
Was your bra fitting before the lady joined sbs? @Leascarle? & how does it work do you send in measurements or describe what type of bra your looking for?

mysecretself

Chatty Member
It wasn't well organised and she booked loads of stalls for jewellery sellers etc as well as hand made bags and scarves etc which she charged a fortune for too but the actual swap was rubbish, there was about 3 other things in my size and I felt really put out that I had paid an amount for a ticket on the basis I would be able to get rid of my bits as well as get some new and there was literally nothing there for me. Plus she came across as incredibly rude to a few of the stall sellers
Ahh that’s a shame. It’s really stupid that she didn’t do a range of stalls/sellers so that everyone was pleased. Seems like that’s whT she will do now then. She’s announcing today so not long to wait! I

She’s trademarking the Basic Bitches Style Guide name.

A while back I recall a FB member said someone had copied Susie by doing a “3 ways with” article. These articles have been about for years and years, Susie didn’t invent 3 ways with a Breton top, or 3 ways with a leopard print scarf fgs! 🙄
Agree. There are millions of stylists on Instagram, I reckon almost all of them have done a three ways to wear or similar along the line!! 🤪🙄

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Hopefully that they have taken advice on board and will stop trying to analyse people online from photos 🤣

I think there will be lots of new things she will introduce, meet ups, swap shops etc.. i went to one a few years ago that she was involved in and it was shocking.

Whatever it is, its designed to get more money from everyone so I don't for one second believe its to benefit anyone but herself.
Did you go to a swap shop? Why was it shocking?

How would she make money from meet ups? Charge to attend but other than that? The swap shop could be lucrative Though I guess as she could charge to have a table/ take commission off items and theN obviously also ticket sales