Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
Re the comments about being blocked from IG - I actually think they are trying to out the people contributing to forums by blocking and watching these threads. I also think that's what was happening with the whole FB "glitch" the other week.
How would they know who is who from here though?

God. I've read your comments for a couple of days following the announcement. I paid over £100 for a gold analysis and online shop. My 'personalised' style analysis was very much along the lines of those shared?! The service wasn't what I'd been expecting at the time and I don't/didn't have the confidence to jump into the FB group.
My personal shop was annotated incorrectly with someone else's name. I queried it at the time but was assured that this was mine, given the C&P that has become apparent, but I'm not so sure any more.
They spelled my name wrong on mine, not massively but I was a bit hmmm about it at the time.

Reactions: 1

50sGirl

VIP Member
It’s so refreshing to see on the Mumsnet thread that they are singing from the same hymn sheet as us.
I think they feel as affronted as we do that both forums are being alluded to being involved with bullying and divulging private information.
Glad to see they’re also discussing the 3 second screenshot.
Hopefully her FB tribe will take a look at both forums and see we aren’t being vile, we are just highly suspicious of what is being told.

Notredamn

VIP Member
She used to mention her son on her her FB group. I know it from aaaages ago before I left it. And by 'full name', I assume he has the same surname as her and her husband? :/

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
The person who wrote the post was replying to the self care person so it had their name at the start of the post.
On the screenshot the person who posted name was blanked out, along with part of the person she was replying to.
Ah makes more sense now! Thank you!

Notredamn

VIP Member
She mentioned the group on her stories this morning, said its down for maintenance, but I've never heard of that happening before. Dying to know whats going on!
The only thing that's gone on is she's been in a huff, got delete-finger-happy and is now lying as she out cringed herself

I don’t think she’ll own it and instead will turn it around that she is the victim and how grateful she is to those who have stuck by her . There will be a few be kinds and a mention about charity , then later she’ll share a few supportive messages .
Oh yes. Those who have signed up will become the Loyal Ones. Then we’ll get the self-affirming, ego-massaging screenshots on her Insta stories.

Legs 11

I don't see how. I'm an apple at any size whether it's an 8 or a 12. I wore a 16-18 at one point after having children but I was still an apple- a bigger one. I don't have the body dimensions to be an hourglass. It's about the rib cage, shoulder width, how wide your hips are and where you naturally lay down fat.
I think it depends how your weight distributes, I’m approx 2 stone overweight, I always put on most weight on my stomach and arms, when I loose weight I’m hour glass. The advise for Apple and hourglass is quite similar.

Notredamn

VIP Member
“It's not down to others to make you feel better about your size (whatever size that may be).”

I think it’s reasonable to assume size means size of body. And I reiterate, I have no issue with my body. Or the size of it - and I don’t need anyone to make me feel better about it.
You wanted to see others with your body type but there weren't any, which was your gripe.
I said 'whatever your size may be'. Stop trying to make out I have a problem with your size. I'm not you so i couldn't care less what size you are!

Notradamn what are you actually reading ? You constantly keep misquoting .
I think what oopsadaisy is trying to to get across , is there a place for her in the "tribe" because she feels she wasn't being represented.
The body templates are so dated and only really represent the white western body shapes.
Yes to your answer Susie should 'magic up ' BAME clients and show she represents. She lives near crawley with a major diverse community she has potential cleints there.
Simply placing a black box to show you represent is not good enough. Not once did she say she was going to educate and do more.
She has a following, represent female black fashion brands. Not businesses that use poor pay and poor working conditions.
On a side note to people pulling Susie or her team on the how they styled their clients 100% okay .
Firstly people do need to be asking where were you trained ? What makes you good enough to part with my hard earned cash ? Otherwise these woman can book a FREE personal styling session in most stores.
Secondly i know for a FACT Susie to personally commenting on her friends looks and telling them there outfit doesn't suit there bodyshape when they are just out to lunch together.
No I'm not. I think the business is shit/badly handled. But pp was specifically complaining about a FB group, which no one can control who joins. It's just a group, not a glorified extension of the business no matter how much Susie would like to present it as. How can anyone conjure up members to other people's liking so they can feel represented? It would be unethical to magic up black clients because it needs to be a choice to join the group and consent to the rules of it and then post photos of yourself. Susie can't go on to personal FB accounts and add them to the group.

Like I said (I did say it, I've just read back up), the brand and the FB group are two different beasts. Criticise the brand, criticise Susie, criticise the policing of the group. But no one can be mad about the people who post in the group. It makes zero sense.

Last edited:

Lollypop84

I just don't get why she started the thread in that case? It takes away from all of us who are genuinely unhappy with the service and a whole new thread with great advice on it gets deleted. If a way to speak openly to them about our issues wasn't automatically shut down by SBS as not being kind when all we want to do is sort out an issue with some customer service then it leaves no choice but to come to these forums for us to be able to share our views.

I'm not even sure what she ever said her issue with SBS was or if it was just a plant for her to get to see who commented or followed a thread to kick members off a group. I genuinely am so confused by it all but its clear to me that SBS are watching these threads closely!

Acatgirl

How long do we think the fb group will actually stay open? I was part of a huge gardening group that closed down a few months back, they said they would archive the group in one week but quickly deleted all the member contributed files and closed down the same day due to the backlash.

Leascarle

VIP Member
She really needs to get over herself. You can surround yourself by positivity by all means but running a business you have to be able to take feedback, that's how you keep growing as a business and keep being successful. It's pathetic the tantrums shes throwing over some different opinions on the internet.......and if I see another poor woman on that Facebook group stringing a belt round an outfit that does nothing for them-think I'll have a tantrum 😂
I was that women I tried it on there advice I’m so glad my husband told me to get a grip

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s blocked/removed so many people. And some of those were willing to sign up but because they joined the new group they were blocked. Great way to treat your paying customers.

Bird Lady

I just can’t find the new group. Tried searching for it in the search bar and also tried clicking the link someone posted on here, with no success. Am I being a complete buffoon or has it disappeared?

mysecretself

Chatty Member
So what do we seriously think this big Announcement is? Someone said a clothes swap thing and it could be that but it seems to be more veered towards the business Cos she’s been hinting at changes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Curlywurly85

What an absolute shit show. I just don’t understand how she thought this was going to be anything but! She really has lost touch with reality!