Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
Just followed her on insta. There is another page on insta called red leopard UK that show you all the different seasons and variations within those colour palettes by draping swatches of fabric next to the person's face.....although they seem more high end......I was hooked on those vids 😂

Peggy Mitchell 😂😂👏👏

GET OUTTA MY GROUP
Exactly !

Notredamn

VIP Member
Body shape can change from Apple to hour glass and visa versa. Other shapes don’t change.
I don't see how. I'm an apple at any size whether it's an 8 or a 12. I wore a 16-18 at one point after having children but I was still an apple- a bigger one. I don't have the body dimensions to be an hourglass. It's about the rib cage, shoulder width, how wide your hips are and where you naturally lay down fat.

Leascarle

VIP Member
Was your bra fitting before the lady joined sbs? @Leascarle? & how does it work do you send in measurements or describe what type of bra your looking for?
it was before and since Covid she does it by sight I just sent her pictures and she posted me a bra based on what I was looking for in hindsight I could have waited and gone to a shop but I was desperate

Diagoras20

Do you think Susie reads this? She always says she doesnt read the comment section of anything about her or these sorts of things but if it was me I wouldn't be able to help it.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Well, she could have added information for dressing various body sizes. She could have made a way of asking for recommendations about clothes that fit properly/well, but that was never possible.

I wasn’t asking her to make me feel better about my size in any way (not sure where you got that from). My size doesn’t bother me. The fact I couldn’t dress it well does though (ill fitting clothes etc) and I thought the group was a place to find that help, particularly as that’s one of the things I’d been advised that the group and the paid for service offered, not only by other members but also her and her team. And one of the reasons I decided to pay for her services in the first place. She’s supposed to promote ‘body positivity’ but there was hardly ever anyone over a size 14/16. So there’s that.

I wasn’t the only one who had similar questions either. The whole business is based on ‘shapes’ and no matter what size, apparently the shape information should work for everyone. There was literally no way of asking about any variations on those shapes without being silenced. My example is that I have a large tummy, which often gets bloated too. A lot of tops I find too short to cover said tummy (including the ones in the online shop I paid her for after specifically requesting help with that). I’ve tried sizing up, it didn’t work. I’ve tried ‘longer length tops which end up too long’. I wanted to ask the question to see if anyone with similar experiences had any recommendations. I couldn’t do that because asking to cover my tummy, no matter how I worded it, was deemed to be negative.
Not sure where I got it from? The post you wrote. Your post was all about the FB group not being inclusive and none of the members reflecting your size. Constant asking about diversity wasn't going to magic up members. People have to ask to join the group, Susie doesn't recruit them so they represent a size you personally would like to see.
The paid styling services are complete separate entities and if they didn't give the advice you were asking for, then it's not good enough, I agree. And you should've been able to ask what you liked about your own body.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")
It's a screenshot she took of the post only when she uploaded it to her story, she cropped the woman's name out

Notredamn

VIP Member
But no one else who joined the group happened to be your size/shape/wanting to address issues you identify with. Disappointing, sure but it's utterly bizarre to even think it's something to complain about. What would the solution be? To trawl FB for plus sized people, message them and ask them to join Susie's style group and post photos of themselves? Seriously!

How about susie reaches out to business or influences from BAME communities so people feel include. Someone with her following should be inclusive.
Somebody did reach out to her and they got a shitty message basically making daisy not to feel included into her tribe.
She was made not to feel like she belonged. That can not be ignored.
She's talking about a FB group! I'd agree with you if you were talking about the business side of it.

There was one member I can think of who was plus sized and it was only right she was blocked in the end as she used to spam the group constantly and seemed entitled to responses and then cry when people stopped engaging as she was very full on. That's the reason I left the group myself as it was meant to be a lighthearted style group and this one person dominated it.

Last edited:

Notredamn

VIP Member
None of my post suggested I had issues with my body. Just dressing it. With well made clothes that fit. And although the group may be free, it is related to the paid for services and advised as part of the paid for services as somewhere to get inspiration and to ask questions and ask for help. That wasn’t allowed because of the moderation of the group. I was specifically advised that there were larger people posting.

And although you may think the group is not related to the paid for services, that’s not correct. I bought my analysis. Was given the copy and paste information and told if I had any questions to ask in the group.

I agree she can’t make people post, but as someone who promotes size inclusivity, she could have made much more of an effort in trying to advise on variations in bodies. As I say, there were other members who also queried similar things (not on their own post as that wasn’t allowed, they’d add it to the comments in another post) and they had their comments deleted. One person asked about where she could see ‘plus sized’ people, the admin replied that they would tag her in some posts. I asked if I could be tagged too and was promptly blocked from the group.

I should add, I put ‘constantly asked’ in my first post. That probably wasn’t the right way of saying it. That makes it sounds like I hounded them, but I certainly didn’t. I asked a few times.
Huh? I haven't mentioned once 'issues with your body' your own or otherwise.