Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop84

Has anyone addressed the Facebook glitch yet? Apparently I'm not the only one who can no longer see the group either!! Mass block has happened clearly

Reactions: 1

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
So Susie herself allowed her son’s name to be in the public domain, yet she says she will sue? Who is she suing - the Daily Mail for information she provided?

This needs pointing out to her supporters who think this forum disclosed it.
I’m really pissed off with it all.

Leascarle

VIP Member
big sister posted it in the main sisterhood group early this morning
thought it might have been I only went to have a look cos I’m nosy

Long time lurker here. I discovered Susie last year when I was going through a rough time. I found her very refreshing and she gave me a lot of confidence to try new things. I had an analysis and was pleased with it until I found that I was becoming obsessed with it and wouldn't wear things that I liked to wear - I have stopped that now and am not as rigid with it. The final straw was last week when hourglasses were told not to wear capri length active wear - I'm sure I'm not the only one that couldn't care less what they look like when they are working out! Im there to sweat no make a fashion statement! I had to unfollow Susie and the other stylists during lockdown as I found their stern instruction of "get up and get dressed everyday" very upsetting, I was in the grips of a depressive episode and just getting out of bed was incredibly difficult most days let alone dressing up to go absolutely nowhere! I'm sure it was done from the right place but for someone that say she also suffers with her mental health, there was no acknowledgement of this. I cannot put my finger on it but over the past few months Susie has changed, I dont know if she has lost herself along the way but she isnt the same and that's really sad. It also concerns me that there is no mention of ethical fashion and make up, I hate fast fashion and testing on animals. I do have a lot of time for Emily, she is so funny and very down to earth. Its also great that she is a larger size as they need more plus sized representation. Regarding this forum there are no nasty or personal comments. You cannot stop people having an opinion on you when you put yourself out there. If it does upset you, dont read them.
im Glad u said this I only have Capri length sports stuff for the one time a year I may use it 😂 also the dress with the tiny belt that was recommended for us hourglasses I tried it on and looked 4 months pregnant all eyes went to my tummy

Justhereforthetea2

I can't work out how to quote - sorry new here- she posted on her stories a screen shot of a DM saying that someone had named her child and called her a bad mum which came from an account called something like self_care. Then one of the comments on her grid post is from someone else but uses the exact same wording - the same woman who said something about not reading the daily mail

Lahne

I’m an hourglass and always wear Capri leggings for exercise as full length ones make my arse look like a gigantic lollipop on a stick but Capri length balances it out. I was confused by that advice too.

Tuckshopstavern

OK... Could someone please go check it trust pilot is still up because mine has gone blank and is not showing anyone's reviews anymore.

Notredamn

VIP Member
It's not the same target market and that poster is fully aware of that. If you read all her posts from the last couple of days, her defense of SBS is obvious.
I only skim-read it. I thought she was encouraging people to get refunds and save up to go to red leopards

I caved and signed up to Patreon to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t see how it will take off. The beauty of Facebook is that you’re on there anyway and can have a quick browse of groups. I hardly ever went on the SBS group and don’t have the time or inclination to spend time reading the posts and chat room, and certainly not for £6 a month. It’s such a bad move!
Any idea how many members have signed up so far? Are the SBS team active participants of the conversation?

I've just bought some FlitFlop ballet style shoes and I love them, they are so comfy. £85 in John Lewis - I think there are cheaper versions in a different leather.

Acatgirl

"Send me an email... and we'll see what we can work out for you." So that's most of the customers will be offered £3-4 per month for the first 6 months to waiver the charity donation.

I've had about six.messages so far inviting me to a new group.

As for the Favebook Maintenance story, I thought all along that it was their attempt at going all Colleen Rooney/Wagatha Christie to see who in the group may have been posting on forums. It was just a bit strange how some people could see things and others couldn't or they were mysteriously booted from the group.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I can't work out how to quote - sorry new here- she posted on her stories a screen shot of a DM saying that someone had named her child and called her a bad mum which came from an account called something like self_care. Then one of the comments on her grid post is from someone else but uses the exact same wording - the same woman who said something about not reading the daily mail
That's the post she screenshot, it wasn't a DM.