Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fathead

VIP Member
I think sometimes they allow it now but rarely because it takes away from their profits but you are right, back when I had mine everything was included and then they did it all separate to make more money. Its not the affordable service it once was. I get that businesses grow but she has totally forgotten those that used her when no one else did. The amount of people i recommended her to as well its very frustrating when you think you are promoting something with good ethos and then realise its all fake and she just wants your money!

Nail on the head here!

Im sure I'm not the only one who noticed the new hairdresser is a client and friend of hers. I personally know 3 people who applied for the position and all they wanted was a link to your Instagram, no CV, no credentials. I mean thats a shit way to run a company. Surely you want the best in the business not the one who posts the most on their social media channels. I wouldn't feel comfortable having a hair analysis anyway as I personally rarely like the new dos but the originally hair cut or colour. Its a team of stylists that are trained up by susie that she has recruited from her cult following, she never recruits properly in my opinion. Gutted now that I lined her pockets and hope that others see her for what the business how now become.
How much does it pay?

Diagoras20

Someone on the MN thread said they’d culled 1500 members. I’m not sure how they know the figure though unless it was said in the group. I wonder how they’ve selected the ones to be for the chop.
I saw that too and had a look through the fb group to see if there was any mention but none that I can see. Interested to know how the poster on MN knows, and why they had a member cull?

Furloughedhousewife

Do you remember the top she said she was wearing that day also & put up a link . Well there are photos of her wearing exact red brenton style top.
But could be a Gem of a super fan maybe ?

Curlywurly85

thought it might have been I only went to have a look cos I’m nosy

im Glad u said this I only have Capri length sports stuff for the one time a year I may use it 😂 also the dress with the tiny belt that was recommended for us hourglasses I tried it on and looked 4 months pregnant all eyes went to my tummy
Thank god im not the only one 🤣

Guys over on the SBS chat on MN something a bit odd with it ?
Think the person who set the latest thread up is in someway connected to SBS . In a professional worked with before to gain more followers kinda way. Prob best start a new thread . Just a hunch from some of her posts and the IG page she sent us too.
Do you have a link to the newest thread? I can’t find it anywhere

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")

loubylou50

VIP Member
SBS is following TOMM but TOMM isn’t following her.... SBS is also following TOMM’s personal account. I m bet she won’t by tomorrow though.

I agree completely, she needs a personal account and a business SBS account. The lines are too blurred.
Now I think back to when I started following her, she behaved a lot differently to how she behaves now. I know we all change as we get older and experience different things but it’s like she doesn’t know what her focus or USP is any more.
Gemma (TOMM) is still following SBS when I look? They’re both following each other x
9B027945-370C-453D-B802-074D688D69D9.jpeg

Legs 11

Body weight does not change body type. The shape someone is predisposed. A slim pear could lose weight drastically and still be a pear shape, they could also become morbidly obese and still be a pear shape. It's to do with genetics and bone structure, your build.
What are they on about?? It's like it's become a get-out clause for their wrong analyses. 'Oh sorry yeah it's your fault, you've lost/gained weight you see'...no.
Body shape can change from Apple to hour glass and visa versa. Other shapes don’t change.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I fell for her shit, parted with my money and the styling was SHIT. The dresses that looked good on me? I looked like a cake and a blancmange!