Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on this thread.

The mods here wouldn't provide any information, we don't have it only admin does who would need a subpoena or similar to release it so would only happen if there was a serious crime or similar. And that's never happened on tattle.
I did mean admin. That's good to know as it's not out of the ordinary across other forums.

Reactions: 1
That’s an insane price. It can’t be more than 30 mins of the PA’s time to receive a request for an update, find your record, note what shape and season you are and email you back the latest PRE-PREPARED digital guides.
Given that you have already paid for the majority of the content once it’s ludicrous to ask to pay 50% of the original fee again!
Don't forget they're also putting your name on the front page!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Susie really written a blog about body acceptance over body positivity? 🤯🤯 the most frustrating thing about the old FB group was the forced body positivity to the point where no one was even allowed to ask advice on de emphasising a body part they didn’t like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rinsing more money out of those that have already parted with their hard earned money, creating a feeling of "missing out" yet again.

Low blow, Susie. Low blow.

Reactions: 7
She definitely reads these pages daily then, if that’s what she’s done her stories about this morning! Hi Sus!

• Haha
Next thread title suggestion:
Sued by Susie for telling the truth, but her chickens are coming home to roost!

Reactions: 14
Has Susie really written a blog about body acceptance over body positivity? 🤯🤯 the most frustrating thing about the old FB group was the forced body positivity to the point where no one was even allowed to ask advice on de emphasising a body part they didn’t like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what really annoyed me about the old group, I have 5 children and a horrible stomach left over from carrying 5 children. I don’t like my stomach but that doesn’t mean I wish I dont have it as it brought me my wonderful kids but I would like to see other women saying “I hate my overhang but find this style top really flattering” if I was just seeing a bunch of women looking great and confident I’d think there was something wrong with me so susies logic would actually make me feel worse iyswim

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a response from TP.
I had been contacted to supply my details and ref etc to enable SBS to investigate my issues. Yeah okay. I emailed TP and said that I did not want my personal details shared with SBS and provided evidence that my review was genuine.

TP have responded and said that it looks like SBS used TPs Find Reviewer tool because they couldn't recognise me as their customer. They said at this stage I’m not required to provide any documentation. But obviously I had provided it anyway.
They said if SBS decide to report my review for not being based on a genuine experience, TP will now be able to verify my review and they’ll make sure that all of my details are kept anonymous.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How about ‘Hustle is Inne(s), Emily’s out, pay us again for the same print out’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
GLOW UP ?! more like GROW UP SBS .
It will cost too much to re-do people analysis? Erm well if it was wrong or tit in the first place surely your liable to redo someone's analysis, instead she would rather spend £150 on suing you for saying her discontinued items on her blurred PDFs are tit 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 7
I would be interested as I am am intrigued what I am 😂
ok, I Hope it is allowed to share this here.

the account is called „Justine leconte„, a French young woman. She talks in detail about skin tone but I find it super hard to figure out if I am cool or warm - if you give it a go it would be great to learn what your experience is

Sorry for alley typos - am using my iPhone and auto correct is killing me...

Reactions: 2
I have cancelled Patreon and Discord - would be interested to know how many people have carried on after the first month!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.