Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it called Anna's style guide?

Am I being thick?! (Again 🤣)
I think Anna is the name of the client This Style Guide is for...

BUT: Previous buyers are upset that their product is less slick. This was to be expected. It also happens when Sky, O2 etc have special deals/ discounts... Those customers that paid more or got less are upset. Not a good tactic

Reactions: 3
She can stick her new style analysis where the sun doesn’t shine, she’s not getting a single penny from me ever again.

Why the hell is she thanking that women 😂
113F578A-F71D-4168-B2FD-DDFBD06EB4BF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She can stick her new style analysis where the sun doesn’t shine, she’s not getting a single penny from me ever again.

Why the hell is she thanking that women 😂View attachment 258561
So they have contracted out the contractor ? How many layers are they adding to make this business run? does this main hustle place now run sbs or is she an advisor ?! So many questions ..

Reactions: 7
Same old bollocks only now your incorrect shape or season (which you already bought from them) is slightly less pixelated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I lean towards Joy for getting a consultation.

But I also looked on YouTube and there are many videos on Colour consultation and body shape.
The shape is easy to identify I think but getting the Colour right is really difficult - I spent to ours in front of the mirror trying to figure out if I have cool or warm undertones. It seems impossible to figure this out based purely on photos - I am still unsure and had all the tools, like gold and silver jewelry, white sheet of paper, different clothes in the various shades... And this in front of a mirror in broad daylight

It looks the same just in HD and a different colour palette... or am I missing something?
Exactly this! I screenshotted (I know, I know) from the video she posted to capture the hourglass wording. An exact copy and paste (surprise surprise) from the old pdfs. Plus a typo - you'd think one of the subcontracts would spot that! Style over substance again!

• Wow
Exactly this! I screenshotted (I know, I know) from the video she posted to capture the hourglass wording. An exact copy and paste (surprise surprise) from the old pdfs. Plus a typo - you'd think one of the subcontracts would spot that! Style over substance again!
Seriously? So imagine you're one of the people already analysed to whom she's offering a reduced 'reanalysis' and all you get for paying twice is the same thing with better pictures?

Seriously? So imagine you're one of the people already analysed to whom she's offering a reduced 'reanalysis' and all you get for paying twice is the same thing with better pictures?
I can't imagine anyone who paid for an analysis in the last 6 months, say, is going to be prepared to pay all over again.

Who ARE these amateurs that she's chucking her business away for? That MHS woman is pure bonkers, you can tell by looking at her and the sweary posts on a business page is just cringey not edgy. And fancy a graphic designer not proof reading!

She’s ticking over and will be hoping to ride the storm and probably thinks she’s going to come out victorious at the end. I think she’s ruined what she could’ve had. She had the opportunity to turn this around but she hasn’t.

People like the woman who commented that she wishes she'd waited a few weeks for the analysis. I'd be really annoyed if I'd only recently bought am analysis too. Then there's the customers who bought ages ago yet haven't sent off the questionnaire, are they getting the new version 🤔

Reactions: 4
MHS is sitting in on the SBS team meeting. That seems a little odd to me.
I saw that. Would love to know how much her 'advice' is costing. Also love the 'we have listened to your feedback' comment the other day. The feedback that you haven't deleted you mean?!

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I never wasted my money being analysed by her.
I had my colours done by a CMB consultant a few years ago so it was more the shape analysis I was after, although I’m pretty sure I’m a pear.
Anyway, I wanted to lose some weight first and then go for a gold analysis.
You know what stopped me?
Someone on the FB group asked her what body shape Meghan Markle is. She said she was an hourglass.
Now I’m no expert, but I thought hourglasses were curvy, like Holly Willoughby or Nigella Lawson.
Perhaps I’m wrong but Meghan is very slim and isn’t really curvy at all so I can’t see the hourglass figure at all.

MN and possibly the mods here would have provided the info, it's happened in legal cases before.
Just catching up on this thread.

The mods here wouldn't provide any information, we don't have it only admin does who would need a subpoena or similar to release it so would only happen if there was a serious crime or similar. And that's never happened on tattle.

• Heart
I’m so glad I never wasted my money being analysed by her.
I had my colours done by a CMB consultant a few years ago so it was more the shape analysis I was after, although I’m pretty sure I’m a pear.
Anyway, I wanted to lose some weight first and then go for a gold analysis.
You know what stopped me?
Someone on the FB group asked her what body shape Meghan Markle is. She said she was an hourglass.
Now I’m no expert, but I thought hourglasses were curvy, like Holly Willoughby or Nigella Lawson.
Perhaps I’m wrong but Meghan is very slim and isn’t really curvy at all so I can’t see the hourglass figure at all.
I dont think MM is an hourglass either.

Hourglasses have a small waist compared to their hips (regardless of how much they weigh) and MM doesn’t really have a waist, she just tends to accentuate with belts to create the illusion of a waist.

Reactions: 4
I dont think MM is an hourglass either.

Hourglasses have a small waist compared to their hips (regardless of how much they weigh) and MM doesn’t really have a waist, she just tends to accentuate with belts to create the illusion of a waist.
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the stylists that are saying they are an hourglass are in fact rectangles. Seems ALOT of those customers analysed as one have indeed turned out to be rectangles. On measurements there needs to be quite a difference between the hips tum and bust to be an hourglass

I'm so glad I got reanalysed thats for sure.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.