Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I have to come on and say this after seeing styled by susies latest post, why is she continuing to post comments that direct people to forums about her? And her friend thats made the post says she read all these posts but yet still defends a business and basically calls anyone who posts on here a troll still. I'm starting to really see the toxic side to all this that people spoke about before. She WANTS this drama as it gives her something to keep banging on about and make more and more people feel sorry for her. I'm so pleased that my money is now going to a stylist that is everything that sbs isn't!

Reactions: 12
I've just noticed there's a thread on here for Sarah Akwisombe, who I understand was the marketing woman MHS was being coached by or learning from? A marketing guru or something? Well, it looks as though something's imploding over there too.

Reactions: 6
And the replies on her Facebook page are incredibly spikey. People are genuinely asking for clarification and being ignored. Really bad business practice.

Reactions: 5
Just watched one of her clients on her live.
The lady was wearing horizontal stripes.
Why would anyone wear horizontal stripes?!

Last edited:
Just watched one of her clients on her live.
The lady was wearing horizontal stripes.
Why would anyone wear horizontal stripes?!
Horizontal stripes are fine. It’s not true that they widen you. Imo vertical are worse as they can show exactly where your body goes in and out whether good or bad ;)

A Breton top is a classic. I have two and a tshirt.

Reactions: 12
The way she is replying to existing customers on the Facebook page is so rude. They are asking perfectly reasonable questions! There is also a reference to a post being deleted so clearly SBS has taken feedback on board there .....not!

Reactions: 4
What Facebook page are you al on about, is she (susie) back up and running on Facebook? Or are you guys talking about someone else?!!?
I am Assuming said live was On the patreon thingy?

The way she is replying to existing customers on the Facebook page is so rude. They are asking perfectly reasonable questions! There is also a reference to a post being deleted so clearly SBS has taken feedback on board there .....not!
Thats the problem, all the comments that are high praise get commented on or a love reaction but if anyone wants to ask a question they are at best replied to in a negative way or at worst just simply ignored and I saw too that comments had been deleted so the censorship still continues.

She doesn't cope well with criticism and the fact people want to know exactly what they are getting for the £28 is clearly annoying her. If you want people to buy the updated guides you need to clearly state what will be included in them. Again its not been thought out at all. I shouldn't imagine recreating the guides will take long so £28 for less than an hours work seems incredibly expensive when you factor in the amount the ladies paid previously for their analysis which will have the exact same information in it but with updated imagery!

The fact that they have invested heavily in rebranding isn't for the original customers to have to pay out for, which are most likely to be the wrong shapes and seasons anyway from the amount of comments on the style sisterhood Facebook page. I have never seen so many ladies being told now that they are completely different shapes. What started as a few women has truly snowballed.

What Facebook page are you al on about, is she (susie) back up and running on Facebook? Or are you guys talking about someone else?!!?
I am Assuming said live was On the patreon thingy?
The Styled By Susie Facebook page (her business one)

Reactions: 5
I've just noticed there's a thread on here for Sarah Akwisombe, who I understand was the marketing woman MHS was being coached by or learning from? A marketing guru or something? Well, it looks as though something's imploding over there too.
I've been reading this thread today, very interesting especially the bit about the 25 chosen ones (and then the 5 from that) from the course that msh boasted about being one of... It's just business coaching without actually knowing how to run a business or coach... Completely bonkers and genuinely awful that Susie has seemingly fallen for a mlm, as we all know that it's only after the event that people realise what they've paid in to...

On another point, I found from somewhere else a stylist suggesting to dress for where your curves are. Top (inverted triangle) , bottom (pear) , middle (apple) , no curves (rectangle). Made sense and this would definitely make me an inverted triangle not the hourglass I've been (mis) analysed as...🙄

Reactions: 3
I think the people that have asked, and asked, and asked about what you get for your £28 and have still had no response are now being "aired by Susie" as the youth of today would say.

So effing rude!

Reactions: 1
I think the people that have asked, and asked, and asked about what you get for your £28 and have still had no response are now being "aired by Susie" as the youth of today would say.

So effing rude!
I've just read through that and it screams of Susie bit wanting to respond because she knows she is charging way to much for it and that if people knew what it was, they wouldn't but it.
She's hoping people buy it thinking it's something better. She can then just gaslight them even they complain.

Just caught up. I can’t believe the replies on the SBS page. How many times does she say ‘as I said on the website’ !!!!! What an awful tone to use with people who appear to be genuine customers. I’d love to know how her sales are faring after this debacle.

Reactions: 8
What is the thread called please ?

Reactions: 1
With regards to the donation to Cybersmile, someone has queried why the low amount and this is Susie's reply:

SBS Patreon users pay £5 per month plus VAT. Patreon takes a monthly fee as do the payment company for transfers. Then out of what is left I give 40% to cybersmile.

• Wow
Just had a look at the Facebook, still terrible customer service. She will never learn.
Also to say they’re stylists and trying to sell their styling skills, that Karina (??) and Sarah are so so bad at taking outfit pics and selfies. They always pick really bad angles and their camera quality is shocking.

With regards to the donation to Cybersmile, someone has queried why the low amount and this is Susie's reply:

SBS Patreon users pay £5 per month plus VAT. Patreon takes a monthly fee as do the payment company for transfers. Then out of what is left I give 40% to cybersmile.
So the original 40% of £6 was very misleading.
It is 40% of the profit from £5 . How cheeky

Reactions: 13
I've been reading this thread today, very interesting especially the bit about the 25 chosen ones (and then the 5 from that) from the course that msh boasted about being one of... It's just business coaching without actually knowing how to run a business or coach... Completely bonkers and genuinely awful that Susie has seemingly fallen for a mlm, as we all know that it's only after the event that people realise what they've paid in to...
Yes, and apparently MHS was not only one of the 25 but then also one of the final 5. Some of the women who were involved in the group and even at the event have commented on the SA thread and said some less than positive things about a few of the "chosen ones".

What is the thread called please ?
Sarah Akwisombe. Sorry, don't know how to link it directly.

This doesn't match with what she already said, or am I being dense? I thought it was £6 per month and 40% of that (£2.40) was for charity. From what she's said here, it's £5 per month (not £6), then there's an unnamed fee, then another unnamed fee, and then 40% is given to charity out of WHAT IS LEFT (i.e. not from the original round amount). These two things are VERY different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.