Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know so many people, myself Included, who were analysed as hourglass and turned out to be something else. Such a waste of time and money!

The charity money thing has really confused me. The numbers just don't add up and there's no way she's given that many free trials is there? Is it possible shes actually done the unthinkable and pocketed the money?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Patreon is now showing as £5 + VAT so even if they only took 40% of the £5 fee that would still be around 3x what she donated. Definitely doesn't add up.

Meanwhile, on Emily's story...
I just came here to see if anyone else thought what I thought about Emily's story. I can't imagine she's been left to just get on with things.

• Heart
Patreon is now showing as £5 + VAT so even if they only took 40% of the £5 fee that would still be around 3x what she donated. Definitely doesn't add up.
TBF ... maybe with it being the first month not everyone signed up at the beginning so maybe there’s some delay on the donations because of that ....

But I defo agree £5x40% = £2 x 700 =£1.400 so definitely something fishy if it continues at those sort of donation levels.

I bet she won’t do another post about it now due to us “trolls”! Would love someone to ask the question but u know they’ll just be blocked 🤷‍♀️[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
If that’s for exactly the same words that’s scandalous... who the hell would pay for a slightly fancier analysis which says exactly the same??!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 259810
£28 for an updated analysis! 😲
Wow! Thats a lot for an updated one. I would rather spend the money getting properly analysed elsewhere!

She will get takers on it though as she has many loyal customers who really buy into it and don't probably know that they may be analysed incorrectly too.

You only have to look at her Facebook page to see the gushing about it all! I also note most people only get replied to if its a positive comment, anyone asking anything is either abruptly replied to or just ignored.

Reactions: 3
🐴🦈 got reanalysed and came out different from her SBS one so I think we were wrong about her.
I bet she regrets being such a staunch supporter now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
£28 for a bit of design in an awful colour and that already looks dated! 😬
She is out of her mind! But that we already knew

Reactions: 1
It doesnt say anything about being reanalysed- it just says reproduced which to me means the original analysis just put on pretty paper.
So £28 for the same cut and paste job?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That's crazy I thought she would be doing that for free as some apology and to try to win some work. Failed by Susie!

Reactions: 4
It doesnt say anything about being reanalysed- it just says reproduced which to me means the original analysis just put on pretty paper.
Yes sorry thats exactly what it is!

Reactions: 1
And doesn’t it get emailed to you?
So you’re paying £28 for the privilege of also paying for your own printer ink and paper!

Perhaps brass neck is a current fashion trend because she certainly has one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s an insane price. It can’t be more than 30 mins of the PA’s time to receive a request for an update, find your record, note what shape and season you are and email you back the latest PRE-PREPARED digital guides.
Given that you have already paid for the majority of the content once it’s ludicrous to ask to pay 50% of the original fee again!

Took a break because everything was started to impact my mood. Think I've caught up.

Really still cannot believe that this is still ongoing and she's still acting like Saint su's. Baffling to me.

Interesting to see Emily's upload - I seriously, seriously hope it is in fact aimed at her!

And like someone said a few pages back, there seems to be a trend now; threads stop going on about her and then there's a big woe is me post to rile everyone up again. Pathetic how much she craves the attention.

Has anyone had a reply from TP? My review has been under 'investigation' for just over 3 weeks now. I've emailed them myself twice and has no response to those either.

She is so busy with work she has to tell us all about it instead of getting on with it. You are not fooling anyone.

Took a break because everything was started to impact my mood. Think I've caught up.

Really still cannot believe that this is still ongoing and she's still acting like Saint su's. Baffling to me.

Interesting to see Emily's upload - I seriously, seriously hope it is in fact aimed at her!

And like someone said a few pages back, there seems to be a trend now; threads stop going on about her and then there's a big woe is me post to rile everyone up again. Pathetic how much she craves the attention.

Has anyone had a reply from TP? My review has been under 'investigation' for just over 3 weeks now. I've emailed them myself twice and has no response to those either.
I have not had a response either. Trust pilot told me they wanted my details to send me a more tailored and better response but clearly that's not the case!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.