Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great! Did you use her service? Is there a product you could recommend? She seems to sell a product called Style Bible
I signed up for a month (so far) and got an email which seemed really obviously bespoke (to me). It referred to my being a pear shape but also to things I could do for my c-section tummy for some advice.
I have Kindle unlimited so could already see the style guide, but tbh is pay for it anyway. It is really really detailed, clear pictures, examples of what she's talking about.....

In comparison to what I got from SBS, no question. I've also had some really useful advice, from Joy on the Facebook group about different outfits/ combinations

Reactions: 3
does joy do colour analysis too as part of the monthly sign up? im a bit confused about how it all works (even after looking at her website briefly)

Reactions: 1
I signed up for a month (so far) and got an email which seemed really obviously bespoke (to me). It referred to my being a pear shape but also to things I could do for my c-section tummy for some advice.
I have Kindle unlimited so could already see the style guide, but tbh is pay for it anyway. It is really really detailed, clear pictures, examples of what she's talking about.....

In comparison to what I got from SBS, no question. I've also had some really useful advice, from Joy on the Facebook group about different outfits/ combinations
Thank you for sharing your feedback and experienc :)

Have a great Sunday :)

Does anyone have experience with The Style Guide?
The website looks great, much more professional than SBS, but I wonder if they also only send PDFs?
Yes I have been styled by Joy at the Style Guide and its amazing! Very bespoke and I am signed up to her group and she is always posting for every lady in there. She truly knows each and everyone of us and what we like but also what we should be trying. She also correctly analyses body shape and season!

Yes I have been styled by Joy at the Style Guide and its amazing! Very bespoke and I am signed up to her group and she is always posting for every lady in there. She truly knows each and everyone of us and what we like but also what we should be trying. She also correctly analyses body shape and season!
Thank you, sounds good :)

enjoy your Sunday in style :))

Great! Did you use her service? Is there a product you could recommend? She seems to sell a product called Style Bible
I signed up for the monthly service but haven't done my body analysis yet. I have seen the responses for some of the body analyses come back and they look good. Not scripted. The group is terribly helpful and I have learned quite a lot already. She's professional too. Very refreshing.
I may buy the Style Bible but I haven't decided yet. I have heard good things about it though.

Reactions: 2
I've just seen the post about donating £540 to cybersmile but I'm sure Suzie and Co were boasting about having over 700 members so how could that be 40% of the money?

Reactions: 7
I've just seen the post about donating £540 to cybersmile but I'm sure Suzie and Co were boasting about having over 700 members so how could that be 40% of the money?
I saw this too and the wording was a bit hmmmm because it said "we" have raised. Erm, it was actually the members raising the money because the donation is automatically built into their subscription.

Reactions: 5
£540 / £3.60 = 150 subscribers

£3.60 x 700 = £2,520

did I get the ‘charity donation’ amount wrong? Or the number of subscribers wrong?

• Haha
I saw this too and the wording was a bit hmmmm because it said "we" have raised. Erm, it was actually the members raising the money because the donation is automatically built into their subscription.
This is what people are failing to see! SBS are sacrificing nothing but getting all the praise and tax benefit! Making out they’re doing a wonderful thing. All they are doing is forcing clients to a monthly donation to the charity. WHY????

This is what people are failing to see! SBS are sacrificing nothing but getting all the praise and tax benefit! Making out they’re doing a wonderful thing. All they are doing is forcing clients to a monthly donation to the charity. WHY????
Bluntly, because they are thick. They think that SBS are philanthropic and giving rather than on a tax dodge.

it hasn't worked out that well, what seemed to put off most people was the charity contribution.

Someone even wrote at the time that a "mandatory charity donation" was not a donation, it's a tax.
That did make me laugh.

Reactions: 12
Does she think we can't math?!

Obviously this thread went quiet again so she had to give us something to talk about. But embarrassing 😕

Reactions: 5
Her latest post with the new updated analysis...previous clients get in touch for a discount....emm so why would previous clients pay to get the same analysis? Oh yeah because the one they got was basic, out of date and just pretty tit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It says existing clients, does that mean any historic customers who have already had an analysis, or is it the discount that patreon subscribers get fir SBS services? 🤷‍♀️ either way, I'm not paying again to get another analysis.

Her latest post with the new updated analysis...previous clients get in touch for a discount....emm so why would previous clients pay to get the same analysis? Oh yeah because the one they got was basic, out of date and just pretty tit 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Is it called Anna's style guide?

Am I being thick?! (Again 🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.