Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does that mean though? That Susie has asked her to leave the group? Or that she's left on her own accord after realising that her jig is up? Surely, when you start commenting on threads like these, in the same manner, you run the risk of people connecting the dots and finding out who you are?

Reactions: 2
I've just seen on MN that lady has had screenshots of her post sent to her taken from the FB group, apparently the comment 'well she got my shape and season wrong so she can't be that good at her job' is defamation 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I've just seen on MN that lady has had screenshots of her post sent to her taken from the FB group, apparently the comment 'well she got my shape and season wrong so she can't be that good at her job' is defamation 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So stating the fact that she didn't actually do her job correctly is defamation?! I'll have to remember that next time I duck something up and someone wants to hold me to account 🤣

What is the MN thread called please?

So stating the fact that she didn't actually do her job correctly is defamation?! I'll have to remember that next time I duck something up and someone wants to hold me to account 🤣

What is the MN thread called please?
I'm gonna sue my kids for telling people I can't sing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always find it a bit weird when people are so fanatically protective of somebody they don't know in real life. Why? Surely it's such a waste of energy and just inflating an already enormous ego 🤷‍♀️

*hint* You have most certainly bought a pair school shoes in a shop with the same name 😉
first name another name for condoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh now I am even more confused. Just when I thought I had figured out who you were talking about (school shoe buying film star), you’ve said this. Can’t keep up!
Same! Well confused now 🤔 The person I thought it was like you but they are still there and can still see the comments on the thread!

Reactions: 1
I read this in Ross's voice....WE WERE ON A BREAK!

On a serious note though I dont know how they can implement a gagging order on someones opinion...her opinion was her analysis wasn't right for her, in her opinion she felt unhappy about this, any attempts to rectify the situation were shut down by the business so she felt frustrated and left her opinions somewhere they could be heard, freely. She didnt name call, tell other people to avoid, threaten Susie personally 🤷‍♀️ I just don't see the issue.
Absolutely this ☝🏼

I stayed in a hotel recently, which had mostly good reviews on Booking.com. I didn't think it was great, so I left an honest review (some good, some bad) when I got back. The fact that others thought it was great doesn't mean I'm a liar and the fact I didn't think it was great doesn't mean they're lying. It's an opinion based on experience. I do not expect those that thought it was good to come after me and tell me I'm a troll and bully and I do not expect the hotel to threaten to sue me for having an opinion about the service I received (and, more importantly, paid for).

It blows my mind that someone can be so arrogant to think they can shut down people for giving an honest opinion of a service they have paid for. Not everyone will love you or the services you provide. That is a fact of life, Susie. Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does that mean though? That Susie has asked her to leave the group? Or that she's left on her own accord after realising that her jig is up? Surely, when you start commenting on threads like these, in the same manner, you run the risk of people connecting the dots and finding out who you are?
No, I should imagine that the FB group admin might have deleted her from the group? Some of them are members on here 😊

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna sue my kids for telling people I can't sing 🤣

Make sure you really make it dramatic first. Shut down the family group, send passive aggressive updates to them for a few days, copy & paste some responses to their concerns and then hit them with a wordy legal letter with screen shots attached.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
looks like all her comments have been deleted too. Rumbled!
ignore me! They are still there. For some reason not coming up on Facebook search, maybe because she left the group. But they are still there. Sorry, as you were 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed her "friend" @mangomay has gone quiet since the email's went out ??
I didn't get a letter, but I did get a kidney infection so I've been feeling very sorry for myself/sleeping/drinking all the water.

I've never been styled by her or reviewed her, so she can't sue me, and we are also not friends. I know her and see her regularly, but that's not the same thing :LOL:

However, I am getting more and more wary about posting because it would appear she is on some kind of mission to set her entire world on fire. And although we're not friends, we have some mutual contacts I'd rather not see burned.

Fwiw the legal letters are pure madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn't get a letter, but I did get a kidney infection so I've been feeling very sorry for myself/sleeping/drinking all the water.

I've never been styled by her or reviewed her, so she can't sue me, and we are also not friends. I know her and see her regularly, but that's not the same thing :LOL:

However, I am getting more and more wary about posting because it would appear she is on some kind of mission to set her entire world on fire. And although we're not friends, we have some mutual contacts I'd rather not see burned.

Fwiw the legal letters are pure madness.
Oh, not fun! I really hope you feel better ASAP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.