Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using trust pilot as a means to identify and threaten customers is shady AF. Why wouldn't they just say from the off that they're sorry if they havent got it right but they're listening and making changes and will try and do better in the future? I bet over half of the customers who have started posting on the forums in the last two or three weeks wouldn't have bothered. I always thought Susie came across as nice when I started following but the way she's behaved over all this, especially emailing legal threats to negative reviewers, I now think she's a nasty piece of work and I'm just glad I didn't spend any more of my money with her.

Reactions: 10
I'm still so shocked by it all really.

The latest trust pilot review is interesting.

I feel it is completely disingenuous to say you have been listening and are making changes due to feedback but then sending threatening solicitor's letters to those who gave you that feedback... It's so unfair and I am still feeling upset for anyone who has received those letters. I can't imagine how it felt to receive one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am going to be offended if I dont get a letter after my bad TP review. Not scared of you Susie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
someone on mn has suggested there should be screenshots taken of the threads in case they are deleted (more likely on MN) I CBA but thought it was a good idea, especially if anyone reading here has had a letter or worried about getting one

Reactions: 2
Before all this, I was aware of SBS but wouldn't have given Susie much thought other than 'fair enough' if she'd have just apologised to the clients she'd ripped off by giving shoddy analyses. Now I think she's a calculating scumbag 🤷‍♀️

someone on mn has suggested there should be screenshots taken of the threads in case they are deleted (more likely on MN) I CBA but thought it was a good idea, especially if anyone reading here has had a letter or worried about getting one
That will be a job for her legal team, to access them via the forum admins. Costly but that's part of their job gathering so-called evidence. AND it won't work in her favour. Honestly, let her waste her time and money.

Reactions: 7
Just out of interest how much does it cost to send that kind of letter out?

Reactions: 1
I think SBS may say that their sales reduced after the negative reviews were posted so therefore it has had a detrimental impact on their business.
They appear to not see that, if sales did indeed reduce, it was after they closed their Facebook group and that would have had a detrimental impact on their business.
They seem to want others to take the blame all the time - they are never at fault. The customer is never right!

Reactions: 10
The SS above was logged out.

When I log in, on either the PC or mobile, my review is at the top like this (1* one)

When I log out, my review isn't at the top, this one is, again on either PC or mobile (2* one)

And when I look for my review on the PC when I'm logged out, this is what it looks like (blurred out one)

(edited to change phone to PC - sorry, it's been a long day)
I checked on my pc, filtered on all the 1 and 2 star reviews and scanned through every review. None were blurred. How odd.

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to her live Q&A shortly 😬 Wonder if she will address anything that’s been going on?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I checked on my pc, filtered on all the 1 and 2 star reviews and scanned through every review. None were blurred. How odd.
I don't think they show up when filtered out, as technically, they are showing up as 0 stars (completely grey) until TP either put them back up or remove them. I just tried to filter them too and they don't show up but are there when the filter isn't applied.

Thank you for checking though. I think I'm feeling frustrated by it because it took a lot to leave a review and to leave one where I wasn't anonymous in the first place. It took a lot to hit enter, if that makes sense.

Anyway, thank you for checking for me. I do appreciate it 💜

Looking forward to her live Q&A shortly 😬 Wonder if she will address anything that’s been going on?!
I forgot about that. I wonder what she will actually be saying. Can she turn comments off on a live?

So many technical issues with the live! I’ve given up!

Apparently she got cut off after 30 minutes...although it seemed like she was being asked questions she didn’t know the answer to and then hung up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About 70 people were watching I think. She was asked about different types of season e.g. cool/warm spring etc. She tried to answer and tied herself in knots then said she would write a Patreon post about it. Someone asked something about shoes which she also said she would write about. She seemed nervous, and alluded to the last few weeks being very tough, but “couldn’t say more” I guess for legal reasons as she is suing everyone! I’ll be cancelling by membership of Patreon after this month. I used to be a fan of SBS. No more I’m afraid!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.