Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is in the Team TOMM: Mind, Body Soul Group on fb check out the recommendations being given on the post about struggling to find clothes to wear. Someone has tried to direct people to trust pilot but the other recommendations are all gushing 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
My friend has been contacted by a few of susies friends today on mumsnet apparently she has hired a brand and image protector which is why she is going down this route as you know she is a celebrity now ladies.

They also are saying that vkocy is a lady very desperate to be susies friend who also posts on the style fb group as one of her main protectors. I have found her on Facebook because of her mass pro posts about a certain stylist being booted. Perhaps you will now know who I'm talking about.
Does she have curly hair? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Your husband sounds like a superstar! 🏆

Sending legal letters is an expensive way of intimidating people into towing the line, and unfortunately it often works as so many people, when they receive a letter like that, panic and do as they're told as they can't afford to go to court and don't necessarily realise that there are other options. It's laughable that she even thinks she can take paying customers to court for leaving negative reviews about her business. She has spoken endlessly about wanting to lift women up, empower them to love themselves, be kind to themselves and create a community of support, when what she really means is she wants to build an empire of control and sycophancy to massage her over inflated ego.

She should be ashamed of herself. She provides a service, and as with any service, some people are going to like it and some people are not. She could have nipped all this in the bud months ago when the first mumsnet thread appeared and the issues with her services were aired. She herself directed me there as she publicly threatened to sue them. What I saw when I went over there was a small group of customers who were frustrated with a sub standard service but who had literally nowhere they could go for any kind of support and redress as they had been systematically shut down by her when they tried to complain. She could have used that feedback to improve her service and actually used the community she created on Facebook to provide constructive support to her customers but she ended up doing the exact opposite.

Her arrogance is quite astonishing and now she is reaping what she had sown. I am not one to wish misfortune on anybody but I will make an exception here as her actions over the last few weeks have been deplorable. And they are HER actions. She may have had some shoddy business advice but these kinds of bullying tactics predate her association with MHS. This is all on her and I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for her, I reserve that for those customers who have been caught up in this mess and maybe also those stylists who are working for her (she's made it clear they don't work with her) whose own livelihoods may end up being affected by this absolute tit show. May they jump ship before it sinks.

I hope anyone reading this who has been affected by her poison is doing ok and knows how much support they have here, on MN and in the new FB group. This thread is proof that not all Tattlers are poisonous bastards but that forums like these can actually be amazing safe spaces for people.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get that off my chest! ✌
Exactly this!
I read on MN that a recipient of one of the letters has been in touch with a newspaper.

Also, Oopsadaisy if you are still lurking, I hope you are ok and feel less alone now. I know you deleted all your posts on here and on MN so I assume you were threatened too? Hugs xx

Reactions: 14
Think ive found the person. Is she related to Susie in some way looking at her name?

Reactions: 2
I think that the posts about Emily leaving are on the post about SBS retracting the free month offer as they had too many take ups... am I correct?

If I am then it’s easy enough to see who accuses admin of kicking Emily out.

Reactions: 4
I'm still cringing that Susie seems to think this is America, where you can sue people at the drop of an edgy hat.
She has no hope. The onus will be on her to prove and demonstrate that her business has gone down the shitter (will she really want to do that?!) and then provide evidence that this is directly as a result of a few people's completely legal, objective and fair use of TP, not because of her own bad decisions. And it will cost her ££££££££
She will have had this explained to her. So she has either: decided to proceed with the threats anyway as a bully tactic OR is too thick to understand she won't gain anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that the posts about Emily leaving are on the post about SBS retracting the free month offer as they had too many take ups... am I correct?

Yep that’s the one, thanks - I’ve spotted who is ‘Susie’s biggest fan’ now too! She needs directing to read these threads pronto!!

Reactions: 3
I remember her name and comments now and thinking to myself at the time how she seemed a bit fan girl 👍

Exactly this!
I read on MN that a recipient of one of the letters has been in touch with a newspaper.

Also, Oopsadaisy if you are still lurking, I hope you are ok and feel less alone now. I know you deleted all your posts on here and on MN so I assume you were threatened too? Hugs xx
It wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly why she is staying silent, either that or she has actually already done everything they asked and is now petrified to say anything further for fear of them sending more threatening letters. If she has then it will be highly unlikely she will ever come back on these threads but I think its safe to say that this is exactly what has happened!

If you are reading this then you really are not alone and I hope you are ok x

This is the post yes!!

I'm still cringing that Susie seems to think this is America, where you can sue people at the drop of an edgy hat.
She has no hope. The onus will be on her to prove and demonstrate that her business has gone down the shitter (will she really want to do that?!) and then provide evidence that this is directly as a result of a few people's completely legal, objective and fair use of TP, not because of her own bad decisions. And it will cost her ££££££££
She will have had this explained to her. So she has either: decided to proceed with the threats anyway as a bully tactic OR is too thick to understand she won't gain anything.
Its a bully tactic and that's why my friend is pushing for it to go to court now!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.