Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it a bit weird when people are so fanatically protective of somebody they don't know in real life. Why? Surely it's such a waste of energy and just inflating an already enormous ego ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

*hint* You have most certainly bought a pair school shoes in a shop with the same name ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to go back through the posts and having no such luck. Oh well, I've a donut and tea to keep me occupied instead ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I always find it a bit weird when people are so fanatically protective of somebody they don't know in real life. Why? Surely it's such a waste of energy and just inflating an already enormous ego ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

*hint* You have most certainly bought a pair school shoes in a shop with the same name ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dolcis? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Sorry, showing my age ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to go back through the posts and having no such luck. Oh well, I've a donut and tea to keep me occupied instead ๐Ÿ˜‚
Go to the search function on the SS page and type in 'free month' it will bring up a post the comments are on. It has 93 comments you'll find her ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
Go to the search function on the SS page and type in 'free month' it will bring up a post the comments are on. It has 93 comments you'll find her ๐Ÿ˜
Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ

Ah yes, I get who. There's someone else on that thread too who constantly jumps to the defense of them too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The UK Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is investigating fake reviews, focusing on fake reviews linked to companies. A good example might be hairdressers reviewing styling services theyโ€™ve never used. Fake and misleading reviews are illegal under U.K. consumer protection law. That would be really embarrassing for the fake client and the (non) service provider if was published in national media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ladies my friend has posted this on mumsnet. Anyone legal able to advise?
Not my area of expertise but I'm sure it would have been drafted themselves rather than a Court at this stage. But regardless, if it is what she says it is - an undertaking - then this is enforceable if signed but actual words used are very important... I'd ask your friend not to do anything until she has spoken to her solicitor. Yes she hasn't signed it but she best not do anything just in case without their advice. They have the letter to see the exact wording and as I said that really is important and impossible to give a definitive answer without it.

I'm probably being over-cautious but I just want to make sure that your friend (and anyone else) is protected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not my area of expertise but I'm sure it would have been drafted themselves rather than a Court at this stage. But regardless, if it is what she says it is - an undertaking - then this is enforceable if signed but actual words used are very important... I'd ask your friend not to do anything until she has spoken to her solicitor. Yes she hasn't signed it but she best not do anything just in case without their advice. They have the letter to see the exact wording and as I said that really is important and impossible to give a definitive answer without it.

I'm probably being over-cautious but I just want to make sure that your friend (and anyone else) is protected.
Thanks she is definitely not gonna sign it so we will see what her majesty's next move is going to be ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 6
Susie's letters say at the top private and confidential. Does that mean it's illegal for anyone to share them?
Absolutely not. You canโ€™t put conditions on something without agreeing those conditions first. Itโ€™s your letter and if you want to share it, you absolutely can.

Reactions: 1
โ€œTHEY ASKED HER TO LEAVE!โ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
I read this in Ross's voice....WE WERE ON A BREAK!

On a serious note though I dont know how they can implement a gagging order on someones opinion...her opinion was her analysis wasn't right for her, in her opinion she felt unhappy about this, any attempts to rectify the situation were shut down by the business so she felt frustrated and left her opinions somewhere they could be heard, freely. She didnt name call, tell other people to avoid, threaten Susie personally ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I just don't see the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This thread is a ride ๐Ÿ˜ต all this over paying for someone to shop with you at Primark ๐Ÿ˜†

@Yel Is this true?
If someone joins up here to troll and their first message is "you guys are so jealous and fat, why don't you unfollow you vermin" yeah we will ban. This isn't Mumsnet where trolls are allowed to run riot ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyone with a letter I'd just ignore it, it'll almost certainly be crap try to try silence and intimidate. Although always a good idea to anonymise your data on here so you don't give away your identity.

I'm not sure if admin got a letter from this stylish Susie, we stopped sharing them here as they were 1) bullshit 2) often mentioned usernames and we wouldn't want to worry any posters that they've (unfairly) been mentioned in a ridiculous threat trying to impinge on civil liberties.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
looks like all her comments have been deleted too. Rumbled!
oh now I am even more confused. Just when I thought I had figured out who you were talking about (school shoe buying film star), youโ€™ve said this. Canโ€™t keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.