Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a suspicious looking trust pilot that’s just appeared. It takes the most common criticisms from other TP reviews and argues against them.

So it says that the guides may look generic but are very helpful as the advice applies to all women of the same shape / colour and is a fraction cheaper than other stylists. It also justifies the closure of the Facebook group and says the Patreon group is fab.

It’s almost as if it were written by Susie....
It always makes me laugh when people use their trust pilot reviews to defend a company after someone has left a negative review. They take it so personally and they do read like they have something to get out of being so gushing!

Reactions: 3
Susie says in her stories that Emily said she was leaving on Monday night.

I just don't understand why Susie went with MHS? She was a client wasn't she? Or I wonder if people ask Sarah for help and she directs them to her downlines?

So some more digging! on Sarah Akwisombe's insta on one of her posts from Aug 15 she's written this - In a couple of months we will go beyond mentoring when Llewy qualifies me as an NLP practitioner and then NLP master practitioner. I’m gonna be well bleeping clever so get ready 🤓

They must be all earning off each other? I bet this Llewy takes a cut of what Sarah earns, and Sarah and Llewy take a cut of what Steph earns?

I really do feel for Susie. What a mess this all is now

(edited as posted twice by mistake)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can I just ask, what is the Monica Geller bit about? I watched friends religiously but do not get it!!! MG is all super organised and meticulous...that doesn’t strike me as something that MHS is???!

** sorry if I’m derailing!!!
I have no idea either and have watched the show to death!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do feel like something is so sneaky about all the recent happenings Saw this And I agree with another post I’m not up for all the Emily super fans flooding the Facebook group I feel the veil has been pulled over my eyes and suddenly I’m seeing everyone for who they really are like we are all pawns in the stylist game of chess
I don't see anything wrong with that. Emily left very shortly after all of this started happening - it's only been a few weeks! she's confirming that she can work with anyone. And I say that as someone who wouldn't use Emily's services as she's not my cup of tea, but I don't see anything sneaky about her at all

Reactions: 4
Agree it's not sneaky. She's being honest. She probably wants to make sure she gets the prior SBS customers- and why shouldn't she? Arguably she was as popular if not more so than Susie.

I imagine she's been getting her website ready so it was almost ready to launch too. Good for her.

Reactions: 5
Agree with the above.
If SBS couldn’t see beyond the end of their noses and appreciate what a loyal customer base they had, then obviously Emily can so I say fill your boots (or chunky white trainers!).
SBS took their customers for granted - silly mistake.

Reactions: 9
the poster had screenshot a comment on Emily's insta - one of her followers asked if Emily will style previous SBS customers, Emily replied "of course" don't see anything wrong with that myself, I guess the poster deleted it?

Reactions: 1
Greetings all.
I am new to Hustle but am a longtime Mumsnet user; I have been following these threads with interest as I was one of the earlier joiners to the splinter FB group and became one of the admins.
Normally I don't comment on here but today we had the Hustle woman try to join the group - as she won't get the opportunity to recruit more stylists from this group we graciously declined (actually we blocked her) and then we got a message telling us that she has numerous screenshots of defamation and that she plans to sue... who or what, I don't know. So far only one screenshot has been produced where a member said her marketing strategy is crap. I agree.
So we shall see. I am putting this out there as I think her strategy of trying to silence members for speaking their mind is beyond the pale and it won't happen on my watch.
I'll update you if she actually produces any evidence 🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Greetings all.
I am new to Hustle but am a longtime Mumsnet user; I have been following these threads with interest as I was one of the earlier joiners to the splinter FB group and became one of the admins.
Normally I don't comment on here but today we had the Hustle woman try to join the group - as she won't get the opportunity to recruit more stylists from this group we graciously declined (actually we blocked her) and then we got a message telling us that she has numerous screenshots of defamation and that she plans to sue... who or what, I don't know. So far only one screenshot has been produced where a member said her marketing strategy is crap. I agree.
So we shall see. I am putting this out there as I think her strategy of trying to silence members for speaking their mind is beyond the pale and it won't happen on my watch.
I'll update you if she actually produces any evidence 🙂
The plot thickens!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG! She wants to sue for defamation because someone has an opinion on her business 🤣🤣🤣 she needs to take her shite hustle elsewhere....there is a pandemic going on love, I don't know if I'll see my Mum for Christmas but you keep on like the world revolves around you! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Greetings all.
So we shall see. I am putting this out there as I think her strategy of trying
Sounds like someone (Steph) is grasping at straws! Totally out of her depth and making herself look a right twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.