Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but two sets of crappy behaviour don't make a right. If Emily was so opposed to the overhaul then she'd have been gone straightaway. She's seen her popularity on the new FB group, used it to test the waters then decided to swoop in and claim a large portion of the old fanbase. Shady AF. Honestly there are so many other stylists out there who are talented and not sneaky.
So what was she supposed to do? Stay on board a sinking ship?

Reactions: 3
So I heard this from a friend of a friend who is in some sort of group. Apparently the person who set up the group. I’m assuming Susie. Has left said group. So it now cannot be closed. As there’s no one to remove the members.

The old SBS group is still there and has 5 members still, I just checked, I'd love to know about that as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I heard this from a friend of a friend who is in some sort of group. Apparently the person who set up the group. I’m assuming Susie. Has left said group. So it now cannot be closed. As there’s no one to remove the members.
Schrodingers group? 😂 its both closed yet open forever more. What group is your friend in? Like a whatsapp group?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the chatter yesterday on the breakaway SBS Facebook group about Emily leaving That’s Facebook group makes sense now. The admins kept saying she wasn’t being kicked off it was a mutual decision, and everyone to stop speculating.

oh to be an admin on that group to REALLY know what is going on.
Yeh and i laughed my head off at the die-hard SBS fan on everyone's comments "SHE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE BY ADMIN!" awkward 😬 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah Emily has done it right. You've got to be savvy when you're self employed/running your own business and that's exactly what she has been. It isn't sneaky, it's good business sense. She's smart. Plus someone totally should corner the already established market that Susie has clearly failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said. If she had integrity then she'd have run farrrr away at the start of the fiasco. It's just my opinion.
I doubt she resigned last night and announced her solo venture today. I read Sarah’s insta message (about the email from last night) as it being a farewell message to them all.

Reactions: 1
What a tit leaving the group and then not being able to close it 🤦‍♀️ it's like bursting the ball so nobody else can play with it and then realising its your ball 😂 and who exactly are these 5 people left in there?? I'm glad I deleted my posts before I left. She has been badly advised from the start and got a bit to big for her chunky trainers 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think she has been sneaky but I am reserving my judgment regarding her new venture for now. I've said in earlier comments on the earlier threads that the fact none of the stylists backed any of us up has really rubbed me up the wrong way and I still feel that way.

Actually, not even back us up, but with the whole 'be kind' theme, it would have been nice for a stylist to step in and tell the people slagging of those who couldn't justify the new payments, to wind their bloody necks in (in a professional way of course).

Again, she may have needed to test the water before she left, there may have been things she needed to check legally on her side but I do think that Emily (and any other the others for that matter) could have said something in defense of us.

In saying that though, I won't be fangirling over the fact that she's left. I do think good on her, and I do genuinely wish her the very best with her journey but I'm not going to back track on things ive said just yet - it's far too early to know what will happen from here on out.

What a tit leaving the group and then not being able to close it 🤦‍♀️ it's like bursting the ball so nobody else can play with it and then realising its your ball 😂 and who exactly are these 5 people left in there?? I'm glad I deleted my posts before I left. She has been badly advised from the start and got a bit to big for her chunky trainers 🤔
Don't. Every fucker I see walking about in white chunky trainers now is making me wonder if they've been SBS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if it's changed since, but a few years back I was in a baby carrier group and there was a big scandal (Nova carriers- if you know, you know) The owner suddenly left the group without warning and Facebook automatically made someone on the members list an admin without them even knowing, possibly the first alphabetically. So if Susie has just left the group without closing it then may be one of "the five" has been made admin... if they weren't already 🧐

Nah Emily has done it right. You've got to be savvy when you're self employed/running your own business and that's exactly what she has been. It isn't sneaky, it's good business sense. She's smart. Plus someone totally should corner the already established market that Susie has clearly failed.
And if the analyses are not selling out anymore then she's not earning as much commission with SBS. I think she's done right to get out now while she's still got so much support from ex customers.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if it's changed since, but a few years back I was in a baby carrier group and there was a big scandal (Nova carriers- if you know, you know) The owner suddenly left the group without warning and Facebook automatically made someone on the members list an admin without them even knowing, possibly the first alphabetically. So if Susie has just left the group without closing it then may be one of "the five" has been made admin... if they weren't already 🧐

And if the analyses are not selling out anymore then she's not earning as much commission with SBS. I think she's done right to get out now while she's still got so much support from ex customers.
This. I got asked to be an admin a couple of days ago for a IVF group I'm in. There were only 20 or so of us as treatment all happened at the same time, but those who were successful have left over time, including the admin. I wonder if any of the 5 have recieved the same, or will?

Hope it’s ok to de-lurk. Emily has 100% done the right thing but with her leaving things are just going from bad to worse... Seeing Susie’s reply on that Insta post about depression was horrible.

Reactions: 2
A bit OT but I’m thinking about joining Joy’s group. Would it help someone who just wants so new ideas but style-wise is pretty much sorted? I already have, dare I say it, a “look”

A bit OT but I’m thinking about joining Joy’s group. Would it help someone who just wants so new ideas but style-wise is pretty much sorted? I already have, dare I say it, a “look”
I've found it very helpful, it's good for fresh ideas or for styling clothes you already own or are about to buy. Today for example I posted something I liked and asked how Joy would style it. So its my choice of clothing and look but with a little help which is what I needed.

She has a free Facebook group as well as a paid one, join the free one and see how you get on, I find a lot of ladies on there all have different styles and I love that! It's certainly not a group where they have a "uniform" 🤣

Reactions: 2
I hope Susie is ok 😔
I hope so too, honestly thought she would be back by now. The longer she leaves it the less likely she will come back. I don't think she will come back the same as she was before, sharing her life with everyone. Maybe just more style etc? It would be good for her to have a bit of separation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.