Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has been sneaky but I am reserving my judgment regarding her new venture for now. I've said in earlier comments on the earlier threads that the fact none of the stylists backed any of us up has really rubbed me up the wrong way and I still feel that way.

Actually, not even back us up, but with the whole 'be kind' theme, it would have been nice for a stylist to step in and tell the people slagging of those who couldn't justify the new payments, to wind their bloody necks in (in a professional way of course).

Again, she may have needed to test the water before she left, there may have been things she needed to check legally on her side but I do think that Emily (and any other the others for that matter) could have said something in defense of us.

In saying that though, I won't be fangirling over the fact that she's left. I do think good on her, and I do genuinely wish her the very best with her journey but I'm not going to back track on things ive said just yet - it's far too early to know what will happen from here on out.

Don't. Every fucker I see walking about in white chunky trainers now is making me wonder if they've been SBS 😂
The trainers never bothered me it was the belt obsession.....I am potato shaped....nobody sticks a belt round a potato to make it look better, sometimes you just got to rock the smock and be free👍😂

MHS just storied this - head in sand much? 'If you get negative feedback just think of all the positive feedback you've had'. I mean yeah do remember all the positive feedback...but don't ignore the negative too bloody hell.
She just comes across as so rude and abrupt! Like I'm all for being straight with people but that's personally, my friends and family know how to take me......professionally I have to be a little more careful with how I address things. Everything about her is just off, you know what I mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope it’s ok to de-lurk. Emily has 100% done the right thing but with her leaving things are just going from bad to worse... Seeing Susie’s reply on that Insta post about depression was horrible.
Yes, I feel she is in a bad place BUT... her replying (using her business account) reminds me of those FB friends we all have who write on their timeline “omg what a terrible day”. Then there are the inevitable “what’s wrong Hun?” replies. Which result in the original poster saying “I’ll message you!”. 🙄 It’s attention seeking. Just message your best mate in the first place instead of broadcasting it and then going all coy!

And before I get labelled as being heartless, I’ve been to that dark place more times than I’d like to admit and I certainly didn’t broadcast it. If I had chosen to comment on a post about depression, I’d have done it anonymously and certainly not from a business account with over 30000 followers. Sorry, perhaps I am heartless or perhaps I’m just getting cynical in my old age.
I have no doubt she is struggling but get proper help privately - not on public social media. Playing this out in the public arena is doing her more harm than good. Does she not have friends than can advise her?

Reactions: 18
MHS just storied this - head in sand much? 'If you get negative feedback just think of all the positive feedback you've had'. I mean yeah do remember all the positive feedback...but don't ignore the negative too bloody hell.
Honestly why an earth did she pay this woman hundreds of pounds???
This is quite possibly the worst advice you can give someone. Negative feedback is how you grow as a company, you make sure you don't repeat a mistake not just ignore it.

Susie made a massive error making her admin on the page, making her reply to trust pilot reviews and basically giving her too much control over the business. I thought zoe was her PA, does she still work there does anyone know? Or was she replaced by this tit show of a marketing woman. I guess she is trying to do the job of keeping us talking about SBS but its for all the wrong reasons!!

I have also noticed whenever there is a negative review left on Trust Pilot a glowing one will appear right after it! The cynic in me suggests these reviews are the fake ones.
Did her hairdressers fake review get pulled?

Yes, I feel she is in a bad place BUT... her replying (using her business account) reminds me of those FB friends we all have who write on their timeline “omg what a terrible day”. Then there are the inevitable “what’s wrong Hun?” replies. Which result in the original posting saying “I’ll message you!”. 🙄 It’s attention seeking. Just message your best mate in the first place instead of broadcasting it and then going all coy!

And before I get labelled as being heartless, I’ve been to that dark place more times than I’d like to admit and I certainly didn’t broadcast it. If I had chosen to comment on a post about depression, I’d have done it anonymously and certainly not from a business account with over 30000 followers. Sorry, perhaps I am heartless or perhaps I’m just getting cynical in my old age.
I have no doubt she is struggling but get proper help privately - not on public social media. Playing this out in the public arena is doing her more harm than good. Does she not have friends than can advise her?
Absolutely this!!

Reactions: 3
She has a free Facebook group as well as a paid one, join the free one and see how you get on, I find a lot of ladies on there all have different styles and I love that! It's certainly not a group where they have a "uniform" 🤣
Well that’s the thing - my look isn’t for everyone 😂 but I’m happy so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just love clothes

The free one is the style sisters x
Thanks I’ll check it out

How can a business pod grow only taking on board positive feedback?! I just don’t get it

Reactions: 1
Honestly why an earth did she pay this woman hundreds of pounds???
This is quite possibly the worst advice you can give someone. Negative feedback is how you grow as a company, you make sure you don't repeat a mistake not just ignore it.

Susie made a massive error making her admin on the page, making her reply to trust pilot reviews and basically giving her too much control over the business. I thought zoe was her PA, does she still work there does anyone know? Or was she replaced by this tit show of a marketing woman. I guess she is trying to do the job of keeping us talking about SBS but its for all the wrong reasons!!

I have also noticed whenever there is a negative review left on Trust Pilot a glowing one will appear right after it! The cynic in me suggests these reviews are the fake ones.

Absolutely this!!
Hairdresser one is still there. Mine and a few others are still reported I believe. Mines still saying its being investigated for potentially violating their terms. I've even emailed TP myself, and I know others are actually waiting for initial contact from TP about extra information they want.

Wants more confusing to me is that some of the replies from SBS have been removed, had anyone else noticed that? If not, perhaps I just can't see as mine has been flagged?

Reactions: 1
The MHS definitely looks like an MLM doesn't it. Last night I ended up down an MLM looking rabbit hole after looking at MHS's celebration insta post - she says she's Sarah and Llewys's student, but then on Llewys's account he describes Sarah as his student! If you look at #smashingitcrew there are hundreds of people they're training, all doing the same sorts of things - inane talking to camera etc.

I did ask MHS if this is an MLM but she blocked me... I had no idea that instagrammers can delete comments so easily, no wonder everyone always has so many positive comments all the time!

I guess my post is more about MHS than SBS but I just can't believe she has taken advice from her. It is such a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The MHS definitely looks like an MLM doesn't it. Last night I ended up down an MLM looking rabbit hole after looking at MHS's celebration insta post - she says she's Sarah and Llewys's student, but then on Llewys's account he describes Sarah as his student! If you look at #smashingitcrew there are hundreds of people they're training, all doing the same sorts of things - inane talking to camera etc.

I did ask MHS if this is an MLM but she blocked me... I had no idea that instagrammers can delete comments so easily, no wonder everyone always has so many positive comments all the time!

I guess my post is more about MHS than SBS but I just can't believe she has taken advice from her. It is such a shame
I'm surprised there isn't a thread about MHS to be honest 🤣🤣 I mean she is a guru of course 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it was still there last night. She never did mens analysises did she?

MHS's posts from the weekend say her business is only 2 months old.
Shes going on business weekends to learn about manifesting money from people who have only been doing this a few months themselves.

Her IG looks brash and confrontational- totally at odds with SBS.
Why would you trust your livelihood with somebody who comes across as an amateur and uses monica geller memes to advertise her courses? Hustle smacks of MLM too

Reactions: 11

Shes going on business weekends to learn about manifesting money from people who have only been doing this a few months themselves.

Why would you trust your livelihood with somebody who comes across as an amateur and uses monica geller memes to advertise her courses? Hustle smacks of MLM too
Susie must feel like she’s been well and truly had. I do feel for her, she must massively regret it and is seeing her business that she worked hard to build up disintegrate infront of her eyes. Emily has announced shes working on her website and people will be able to book in with her soon, she will be over run

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Word on the street is that Susie’s back (I stopped following her) she posted some insta stories earlier...

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Can I just ask, what is the Monica Geller bit about? I watched friends religiously but do not get it!!! MG is all super organised and meticulous...that doesn’t strike me as something that MHS is???!

** sorry if I’m derailing!!!

• Haha
I'm surprised there isn't a thread about MHS to be honest 🤣🤣 I mean she is a guru of course 🙈
Oh god no, she'd absolutely love that!

• Embarrass myself in the name of telly - CHECK
• Run a business in to the ground and piss off most of the customers -CHECK, CHECK
• Get my own tattle thread - CHECK
• Make a million by 2025...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe SBS is actually going to be an MLM... Pay susie to be trained and get the toolkit, management get a cut of stylists fees... anyone can sign up and people are encouraged to sign up more stylists. Cannot fathom why she'd be using this advice otherwise!

I said. If she had integrity then she'd have run farrrr away at the start of the fiasco. It's just my opinion.
I expect that's what she did, it probably took a few weeks to sort it out. Given the tit show that has been playing out over the last few weeks it probably wasn't all that easy to just jump ship immediately - she may have had to give some kind of notice, depending on her contract. Emily's decision so soon after the change suggests (to me at least) that she's made it because she disagreed with the decision. If she was being shady, I think she would have hung on a bit longer until things had settled down a bit more to get all her ducks in a row etc. But really, only Emily knows, and I think she's savvy enough to keep that to herself! ✌

“Smashing it crew” 🤮 This whole “OMG I’m achieving so much, can’t believe it, it fits round the kids and I’ve paid the mortgage all by myself this month” is the classic pyramid scheme hook. I expect MHS got hooked by this Sarah person who’s pocketed a fee for signing her up and now MHS is trying to sign people up so she can pocket it too. And it’s all so aggressive and oddly non-specific!

I had correspondence from Zoe a few weeks ago (after Patreon announcement). Sorry, can’t remember who asked about her.

There’s a suspicious looking trust pilot that’s just appeared. It takes the most common criticisms from other TP reviews and argues against them.

So it says that the guides may look generic but are very helpful as the advice applies to all women of the same shape / colour and is a fraction cheaper than other stylists. It also justifies the closure of the Facebook group and says the Patreon group is fab.

It’s almost as if it were written by Susie....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.