Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read the Sarah Akwisombe thread (she is MHS's "mentor") it's a lot clearer why Stephanie is the way she is and why she has managed to screw Susie over so badly. She isn't a business advisor at all, she is someone who has joined in a coaching MLM and has been told to be very aggressive and consistently tell herself she is going to make a million pounds. She may have a PR background but this explains the 2 month old Insta account and the weird things she posts. I wouldn't be surprised if she is "coaching" Susie to become a coach (of stylist courses perhaps). Total MLM farce.

Reactions: 8
Having read the Sarah Akwisombe thread (she is MHS's "mentor") it's a lot clearer why Stephanie is the way she is and why she has managed to screw Susie over so badly. She isn't a business advisor at all, she is someone who has joined in a coaching MLM and has been told to be very aggressive and consistently tell herself she is going to make a million pounds. She may have a PR background but this explains the 2 month old Insta account and the weird things she posts. I wouldn't be surprised if she is "coaching" Susie to become a coach (of stylist courses perhaps). Total MLM farce.
I wonder if Susie is aware of what's been happening higher up the tree with this Sarah and Lewy nonsense. That thread alone would give her a lot of insight into MHS's way of thinking, as you say. The focus clearly was all on pound signs and pushing people into committing to things and profit at any cost. I'm sure a lot of Susie's customers wouldn't want to think of that being the bottom line for SBS as a company.

Reactions: 2
That thread has been a real eye opener. Theres now a few influencers who have started with their masterclass coaching courses on how to make money from social media....you have to pay for them to tell you of course.....insta is becoming one big pyramid scheme with no regulations!

Reactions: 10
Caught up on the thread, glad people are opening their eyes to the mlm stuff. Also noticed MHS seems to be advising OM. I'm so surprised and sad, feel like a bit of a mug

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know I was disappointed to learn that MHS is involved with OM too.

I've just read through and seen that the "discount" for an updated analysis is £28 for a rebranded version of the same words but updated and clearer pictures?! They are really trying to squeeze as much money as they can from post-analysed women aren't they. And geez that facebook post was awkward reading some of those comments, it really puts me off when I see customers or potential customers being replied to like that.

Reactions: 4
is OM the TOMM person? The whole thing is very weird and have suspected maybe the whole thing is to create a ‘buzz’ but it does seem quite unlike Susie she doesn’t strike me as subscribing to ‘all publicity is good publicity’ so MHS is probably responsible if that’s the case.

Reactions: 1
is OM the TOMM person? The whole thing is very weird and have suspected maybe the whole thing is to create a ‘buzz’ but it does seem quite unlike Susie she doesn’t strike me as subscribing to ‘all publicity is good publicity’ so MHS is probably responsible if that’s the case.
I agree Susie doesn’t seem the type to be sucked in by MLM. Steph was a client of SBS so it would have been easy for her to use all the right phrases to target Susie’s weaknesses. I honestly thought Susie had more of a business head. The buzz is probably quite exciting for them but it’s hardly making headlines. Something else I have recognised when you look at her IG followers only a small % will interact with her posts which makes me think she’s buying followers most of them aren’t showing any interest.

So after hours of trying to analyze myself - using websites, YouTub and Pinterest - I believe I am a Soft Autum.

I also bought the book “Colour your style” but havent read it yet.
Today I will declutter some of my stuff and will check if the colours are ok.

And if so then I will spend the money I saved on the analysis on a decadent scented candle for fall :)

Sorry, it is a bit Off Topic, nothing to do with SBS

• Heart
Loving all the "look how successful I am" posts on Susie's Instagram story.

A lion doesn't need to tell people it's a lion

Reactions: 12
I agree Susie doesn’t seem the type to be sucked in by MLM. Steph was a client of SBS so it would have been easy for her to use all the right phrases to target Susie’s weaknesses. I honestly thought Susie had more of a business head. The buzz is probably quite exciting for them but it’s hardly making headlines. Something else I have recognised when you look at her IG followers only a small % will interact with her posts which makes me think she’s buying followers most of them aren’t showing any interest.
I absolutely think Susie is a MLM type.

She uses Doterra (had them in her stories a few times) so she believes the EO guff, and she thinks crystals influence you.

Each to their own but this to me does hint she might fall for something that doesn’t have much scientific backing or evidence to prove it works.

Also the nature of MLMs means that even very sensible logical people fall victim (like the poor women on the Sarah A thread).

Reactions: 7
Nice little dig at her old clients there saying how seasonal colours are more beneficial than tonal (she’s trained in both though don’t you know)

Her spies are obviously doing their job though as I’ve never heard her use the word tonal till know but it’s all over the new group

I wonder if Susie is aware of what's been happening higher up the tree with this Sarah and Lewy nonsense. That thread alone would give her a lot of insight into MHS's way of thinking, as you say. The focus clearly was all on pound signs and pushing people into committing to things and profit at any cost. I'm sure a lot of Susie's customers wouldn't want to think of that being the bottom line for SBS as a company.
Nice little dig at her old clients there saying how seasonal colours are more beneficial than tonal (she’s trained in both though don’t you know)

Her spies are obviously doing their job though as I’ve never heard her use the word tonal till know but it’s all over the new group
Funny how the stylists that work with celebrities go for Tonal though as do make up artists.

Emily done a post about Tonal too.

And her old employee given Emily uses tones in her analysis too 🙄

Reactions: 2
What is the difference please? Are seasons like deep, true, soft summer? But what's tonal?

Oh wait, tonal is warm and cool right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.