Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, her wish list to wardrobe is really good
Really enjoy her wish list to wardrobe too .
Emily has listened to everybodys good, bad and ugly of SBS and seems to building on the feedback given. Like any good person in business should. No blame just common sense. For this i wish her well .

Reactions: 11
It's so good.
I am very tempted to book a shop with her once everything is back to normal, which is weird as I never considered it when she was with SBS.
I think she was held back massively by SBS. I would even travel to go for a shop with her as I do believe she was the best out of all of them!

Reactions: 9
Good afternoon :)

I wanted to share a little tip: I went to a jewelry fair today and a seller had chunky bangles in gold, silver and rosegold.

I tried them all with my friend and found out that I can wear all of this well, so am neutral.
Which means the soft summer and soft autumn colours are for me (as I am also muted with light brown hair and eyes).

My friend didn’t suit gold, she is a cool summer type.

Sorry for this unsolited advice, it is off topic.
I just thought we all have an interest in styling, hence we found SBS.

I won’t buy am analysis anymore but bought some jewelry ( so won’t indulge in an expensive candle ;)

Reactions: 6
SBS is a strange concept as choosing a stylist should be personal to you, and how SBS work they assign you a stylist. When I had my analysis done ages ago you could “request” and I was fortunate enough to get the stylist I requested. It’s like looking for a personal trainer or therapist you want one you can work with and connect with. Imagine being assigned one of the stylists that you really can’t resonate with. The worst thing for SBS now is that stylists out there are now being seen and Emily leaving who was so popular. You know that when you buy a service from them you get to work with them.

Reactions: 3
SBS is a strange concept as choosing a stylist should be personal to you, and how SBS work they assign you a stylist. When I had my analysis done ages ago you could “request” and I was fortunate enough to get the stylist I requested. It’s like looking for a personal trainer or therapist you want one you can work with and connect with. Imagine being assigned one of the stylists that you really can’t resonate with. The worst thing for SBS now is that stylists out there are now being seen and Emily leaving who was so popular. You know that when you buy a service from them you get to work with them.
I always thought that too, I thought about buying an online shop but I would have wanted Sarah or Emily to do it because some of the others just aren’t my style, and it put me off that you couldn’t choose. Any other service you’d be able to. Imagine going to the hairdresser and asking for a specific stylist only to be told they’re all just as good as each other and you’ll get who you’re allocated 😂 obviously now, I wouldn’t spend a single penny more with SBS but even when I was a loyal fan it put me off a bit. Something for them to consider.

I always thought that too, I thought about buying an online shop but I would have wanted Sarah or Emily to do it because some of the others just aren’t my style, and it put me off that you couldn’t choose. Any other service you’d be able to. Imagine going to the hairdresser and asking for a specific stylist only to be told they’re all just as good as each other and you’ll get who you’re allocated 😂 obviously now, I wouldn’t spend a single penny more with SBS but even when I was a loyal fan it put me off a bit. Something for them to consider.
Thats the one thing I didn't like about mine. I wanted Sarah or Emily as well and wasn't that keen on who I actually had do mine, she didn't seem to understand me at all. My style personality was as far from what I like to dress in. I am glad Emily has gone solo and will go to her for online shops now too.

They might now that they are quieter. However it would soon highlight who could set up on their own like Emily!

We’re going to need a new thread soon, can someone make one? I did it on one of them but it was so fiddly and I don’t think I can remember how 😂

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at the Facebook, still terrible customer service. She will never learn.
Also to say they’re stylists and trying to sell their styling skills, that Karina (??) and Sarah are so so bad at taking outfit pics and selfies. They always pick really bad angles and their camera quality is shocking.
Sarah is dreadful. She needs to de-grease her camera lens.

Reactions: 2
Could well be about her, wouldnt say SBS is on the brink of collapse though? That sounds dramatic if she’s said that!
Both have a flair for the dramatic. SBS likes every one of Sali's Instagram posts. And given SBS kept asking for trip advisor to verify reviews, I doubt she considers then genuine

I think the thread has to get to 1000 posts in order to do it? Is that right?
If it is, this is the 1000th so hopefully this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.