Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great advice! Are you charging by the word or the month? You should set up as style guru πŸ˜ƒ
Haha i do often help with style advise for friends and family but i would never charge 🀣🀣

Ah ok. But she posted daily when I started following her back in Jan. Now nothing.

I understand that she posted these statements and the legal stuff etc, but nothing personal anymore.
Maybe she is depresse?
She removed personal stuff after accusing these threads of talking about her personal life... even tho we didn't. Only she did ..

Reactions: 2
The threads went quiet for a couple of days.. that is when susie chose to address MN on the rumours etc ... now we are talking about her again
Thanks for explaining on my behalf 😊 - I actually thought I posted this the other day when Susie made her announcement about only sending solicitors letters to 2 customers but obviously I never actually posted it.

Was surprised to see it at the top of what I posted today but I thought I would leave it there. I'm obvs not a technical genius πŸ˜‚

I'm pretty bored of her behaviour tbh - and bored of SBS. Excited to see how Emily gets on with her new found freedom

Reactions: 6
Well ironically one of the posts today in Emilys group saying shes had a capsule wardrobe analysis done this week by Emily is...........

.........🐴🐬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you should have 4 semi luxe items you should be able to convert into many different ways,
The classic boyfriend shirt, blazer , simple black slip dress and a good pair of jeans . You can then mix and match different items to suit the season and fashion trend of the moment. Spend the most on these items and you will wear for years .
I am just learning this myself lately, I'm much more willing to pay a bit more on my wardrobe workhorses than I would have done a few years back.

Well ironically one of the posts today in Emilys group saying shes had a capsule wardrobe analysis done this week by Emily is...........

.........🐴🐬
I also saw that person had made a comment questioning their analysis during the week, possibly that they were not certain their season or shape was correct but I can't remember exactly 😯

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It's a play on words, referring to the super fan who knew all about why Emily left the splinter FB group. There were discussions about whether she was also the MN troll. Her name rhymes with pony shark. πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well whether she was the screenshotter or the MN spy or not, I hope she is pleased with her capsule wardrobe and fingers crossed Emily's little business does well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I see nothing is sold out on SBS, you can order everything. Not that I would anymore, Susie really has shot herself in the foot!

Reactions: 4
Going off on a bit of a tangent i have bizarrely been blocked by MHS on IG. I dont think I have never said anything negative on IG ever. bleeping weird.

πŸ΄πŸ‹ and Susie no longer follow eachother on insta......unless I am blocked by said shark πŸ€” wonder if someone actually had words with her about all the MN stuff and shes seen her arse? could be the reason she's all over Emily now πŸ€”

• Haha
I see nothing is sold out on SBS, you can order everything. Not that I would anymore, Susie really has shot herself in the foot!
Well, no wonder after this debacle.
Customers in the group have already bought and new customers will be confused by all the negative feedback and the threat of solicitors

πŸ΄πŸ‹ and Susie no longer follow eachother on insta......unless I am blocked by said shark πŸ€” wonder if someone actually had words with her about all the MN stuff and shes seen her arse? could be the reason she's all over Emily now πŸ€”
Yes I think you're right, it no longer says followed by SBS but it definitely did last time we were talking about it.

Does anyone have experience with The Style Guide?
The website looks great, much more professional than SBS, but I wonder if they also only send PDFs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.