Styled By Susie #3 Silence by Susie, Patreon fail, she'll write it all up in the Daily Mail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew something like this was going to happen.
When it gets a little quiet on these forums, Susie manages to throw something to get them active again. She just loves it
Reminds me very much of Meghan Markle. Any constructive criticism is classed as bullying. When the media quietens down, up she pops again.

Reactions: 7
Reminds me very much of Meghan Markle. Any constructive criticism is classed as bullying. When the media quietens down, up she pops again.
Aw, I like Meghan. But that's for another thread, which I probably won't want to visit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she on about now 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ does she think that by saying she has a solicitor involved she must be the one telling the truth 🤷‍♀️ there very well may be only two people who have had letters but there are more than two unsatisfied clients 🙄
So because she's told her solicitor her side of the story it must be true...

Reactions: 5
What does "legally verified by my solicitors" even mean??? It sounds like a made up term designed to intimidate people.

Reactions: 14
She's posted the statement on her insta now as well. "For legal reasons I have turned the commenting option off." Why is it off on all your other recent posts as well then?

Susie is a LIAR. I am incensed by her gaslighting of the poor women who received these letters. What a despicable person she has turned out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if it’s true about 2 individuals, what about all of the others? The reviews not only on Trustpilot but from on us here, MN and the splinter group? What about the genuine issues raised?

Reactions: 8
"Legally verified by my solicitors" 😳😆 ok then 🤥

I had a tit analysis and experience with the company, which has been verified by selfies of me looking like a tit on legs in clothes that didn't suit me and by me feeling an absolute mug for parting with so much cash for the privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Legally verified by my solicitors" 😳😆 ok then 🤥

I had a tit analysis and experience with the company, which has been verified by selfies of me looking like a tit on legs in clothes that didn't suit me and by me feeling an absolute mug for parting with so much cash for the privilege.
Not laughing at you but love your phrasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she on about now 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ does she think that by saying she has a solicitor involved she must be the one telling the truth 🤷‍♀️ there very well may be only two people who have had letters but there are more than two unsatisfied clients 🙄
This is the name of the solicitor we've already heard mentioned on the letters though, isn't it? I'M SO CONFUSED.

Reactions: 2
I hope something comes of the woman who got the letter who was in touch with a Sun journalist.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.