Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done for coming on and speaking your truth. Did you do a live with Susie once? I think I remember watching you live with someone aaaaaages who but it might not have been Susie. Anyway it’s poor show that she not only blocked you but asked the others too aswell.
Curiouser and curiouser !!!!
Where is this this origional post was it removed by poster or admin ?

Reactions: 3
tit is getting real!!!!!!! She blocked you because you unfollowed her! Surprised she didn’t call her lawyers tbh! And can you imagine in the welcome meeting with the new staff members.....erm ok first things first you need to block such and such and that one oh and that one from there! I can just imagine it now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she had second thoughts as she said she doesnt like drama or confrontation.....but if it is because shes been contacted by Susie or someone on behalf of Susie then that was QUICK so this thread is being closely watched 👀

Reactions: 5
Although I have liked your post here @Fathead I do think out of respect for Joy it might be an idea to remove these......I commend you on your ultra fast screen shotting tho 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Maybe she had second thoughts as she said she doesnt like drama or confrontation.....but if it is because shes been contacted by Susie or someone on behalf of Susie then that was QUICK so this thread is being closely watched 👀
Must be second thoughts...all too much drama to be arsed with

Reactions: 2
I can’t see it now either but surely Susie can’t have seen it that quick. She never even said anything remotely worth getting your lawyer on the case about 🤣

Reactions: 1
I haven't removed anything guys....so no idea. But havent been contacted by any lawers yet 😬🤚 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t see it now either but surely Susie can’t have seen it that quick. She never even said anything remotely worth getting your lawyer on the case about 🤣
Was more than likely heat of the moment or excitement at it all kicking off. Either way she’s removed the post so obviously had second thoughts about posting

Must be second thoughts...all too much drama to be arsed with
Joy re analysed me and has been a total dream, restored my faith in stylists and even made me feel better about my cancer scars and it was with total sincerity. I hope she hasn't been pressured to take the post down but I understand if she doesn't want the drama.

I can highly recommend her for her services and the book too though. Female empowerment is all I could feel from her and I cannot wait to book some more services now i know my money won't be wasted!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s strange but maybe she started to worry Susie would damage her business If she’s had bad experiences with her before? Sounds like Susie is a big bully from a lot of what I’ve heard so far.
I looked at the Main Hustle women’s IG and can’t believe how arrogant she sounds. I mean there is self assured and then there is ‘look at me I’m amazing’. Some of the things she says about how rich she will be suggests low emotional intelligence. I’m not sure what would draw Susie to someone like that?! Strange decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joy re analysed me and has been a total dream, restored my faith in stylists and even made me feel better about my cancer scars and it was with total sincerity. I hope she hasn't been pressured to take the post down but I understand if she doesn't want the drama.

I can highly recommend her for her services and the book too though. Female empowerment is all I could feel from her and I cannot wait to book some more services now i know my money won't be wasted!
Do you know the name of Joy's group (if you can share that here?) I've never seen or spoken to her before but would love to join her group and consider her style services

You can find her on the style guide UK on fb and insta and she has a fb group etc x
Thank you 💜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.