Styled by Susie #2 please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with the poll. I think it’s a crappy thing to do while a member looks on.

I also think the new group absolutely do not want a fight on their hands or to fall out with SBS. They want it to sit alongside SBS (and other stylists) so they’re obviously trying to nip stuff in the bud as soon as they can.
Yes polls are bollocks

Yes polls are bollocks
And without wanting to repeat myself JUST LOOK AT BREXIT 😤😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone in the new group has posted links and reviews of this book:guide per body shape which are £50 each to own and full of detail, not screen shots I wonder if these are the sources of the copy/paste sections in the analysis. If you don’t knwo your shape you enter your measurements befor buying then it guides you based on proportions . Sound familiar?!

Reactions: 4

Yel

Ahhh I've just seen a post in the FB group that says shes posting and she doesnt give a flying what Tattle thinks of her outfit 🤦‍♀️ Firstly? She looks bloody amazing, secondly, that's NOT WHAT WE DO HERE and thirdly, Its a style page not a we hate tattle page 😤😭
It's what's always happened, people have painted tattle as something it's never been 🤷‍♀️ maybe because some people are so personally invested in these people on insta they beleive what influencers tell them.

As a mod I can see all "deleted" posts and haven't seen any mocking any memebers from private groups. People here wouldn't tolerate that, and as mods we wouldn't either.

Reactions: 14
I see that new FB group have said no posting pics of analysis due to a copy write memo at the bottom of them from Susie. But I find it a bit hypocritical as Susie has obviously just lifted pics from the internet and used them in her analysis. Certainly they’d have been under copy write as well 🤔

Reactions: 9
Someone in the new group has posted links and reviews of this book:guide per body shape which are £50 each to own and full of detail, not screen shots I wonder if these are the sources of the copy/paste sections in the analysis. If you don’t knwo your shape you enter your measurements befor buying then it guides you based on proportions . Sound familiar?!
No these are by another stylist who I might add was quite friendly with Susie originally. I think Joy (this lady) posted in the group and Susie didn’t like it and blocked her. Joys comments are in the group and she’s not very Chummy with Susie anymore ...

• Heart
Uh oh there’s a Tory MPs wife in the new group I think I may need to leave it 😂🤯

I see that new FB group have said no posting pics of analysis due to a copy write memo at the bottom of them from Susie. But I find it a bit hypocritical as Susie has obviously just lifted pics from the internet and used them in her analysis. Certainly they’d have been under copy write as well 🤔
I said the same thing earlier . My docs don’t have any copy right on them just jpegs on a word doc 😂

No these are by another stylist who I might add was quite friendly with Susie originally. I think Joy (this lady) posted in the group and Susie didn’t like it and blocked her. Joys comments are in the group and she’s not very Chummy with Susie anymore ...
Sounds like a more professional set up though if she has online books and isn’t proclaiming to have invented the right to name body shapes ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I’ve been a long term lurker on tattle, but I’ve been on the lookout for a Susie thread since I found tattle a year or so ago. I was just so surprised that there were NO negative associations as it just wasn’t my experience of it at all, and knowing her it just had to come out eventually.

I was a very early doors client of Susie, Loved it at the beginning when it was amazingly personal, yet had to eventually distance myself from it all as it became so incredibly toxic, it’s very much a cult now.

She has surrounded herself with a group of women in real life who idolise her, but they don’t last more than a few years. If you dare to have your own opinion, or don’t side with her over a perceived slight, you are ghosted at best, or campaigned against at worst. It’s Narcissism at its finest.
Ooh welcome 🙋‍♀️ and thanks for the ☕👌

Reactions: 3
Ahaha this is word for word mine! I'm a 36FF there's nothing neat about them and I'd complained about my big boobs in the fecking questionnaire. It's laughable now, I always think I'm quite savvy and wouldn't get conned but turns out I well and truly fell for this bullshit.
I feel exactly the same way. As much as I'm gutted that we fell for it, I'm so glad we are standing up for ourselves.

I was shitting myself about opening up on the new group earlier about leaving a review and being on here but I just cannot stand by people essentially trolling us and calling us spiteful tit, all while pretending they want to protect someone else's mental health. The irony would be beautiful if it was so scary how many people blindly follow such bollox.

Reactions: 8
Interesting.....who 👀👀👀
Brereton. I only know as it’s on the “careers” chat she says husband in politics too and someone asked is it him. I don’t think I could handle being married to an actual functioning paid up tory 😂 ! Derail over !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh I've just seen a post in the FB group that says shes posting and she doesnt give a flying what Tattle thinks of her outfit 🤦‍♀️ Firstly? She looks bloody amazing, secondly, that's NOT WHAT WE DO HERE and thirdly, Its a style page not a we hate tattle page 😤😭
It's actually beyond pathetic now. I've never actually seen quite this level of manipulation in such a short amount of time. It's literally like she's taking every comment, putting it into a word randomise and then making a new story to fit her agenda.

Actually, pathetic is a bit strong. It's sad. I'm actually sad for her and I think she genuinely needs to get some help because that kind of behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 10
She has surrounded herself with a group of women in real life who idolise her, but they don’t last more than a few years. If you dare to have your own opinion, or don’t side with her over a perceived slight, you are ghosted at best, or campaigned against at worst. It’s Narcissism at its finest.

It's cringey isn't it? The way they fawn over her, defend her every move. She's created an echo chamber for herself. No dissent or you're out. Reminds me of that song by Sigrid, High Five.

• Sad
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was under the impression and I’m sure she mentioned it on her insta. That Instagram is her preference over FB. It was hard to police FB members, over recommending certain things like the white chunky trainer for example. Without giving away her ‘secrets’.😁

I don’t think she will ever admit any dodgy dealings. She will spin this as another Phoenix From Flames, maybe another tattoo?! She’s wanted to distance herself from SBS FB group for ages. Yes, to most of us having 14k of potential business or marketing seems absurd to bin off but i think it was causing too many issues and not in keeping with her vision. I think her advisors have championed, short term pain, for long term gain. The haters are gonna hate. The true super fans will stick with SBS - i mean it’s only the price of a coffee & magazine
;)

Reactions: 5
Hi all. First time I've posted and thought I should as someone has kindly shared the links to my Body Shape Style Bibles.

I also want to state I hate drama and that's the reason I have been silent until now but do feel I should share a truth.

A few years back (maybe 5) Susie and I were newish to Instagram and growing following. As I don't believe in competition and feel customers buy from stylists inparticularly that they resonate with I reached out to Susie to see how she was finding business and she seemed busy....we messaged and voice noted quite alot as virtual peers I guess...even planning to meet up.

She then went quiet on me....and over time she got pally with TOMM and Daily Mail contacts and her following rocketed. I stayed in my lane, working hard and growing my business and following but over time admit to getting tired of the IG stories and so unfollowed her.

Over time I came across various other clients and stylists who'd had bad experiences of her.

Only last month a client if her came to me for a virtual wardrobe edit and I thought....oooh I'll have a look what she's up to on Instagram (as ya do)... 'user not found'. I was blocked....searched for Sarah...also blocked by Sarah....Karina and Emily. Why??? No idea.

Cheers Kim for not following suit.

Having read every post on here and the previous thread.... I'm wondering...did 'someone' buy a Style Bible and nab my images / wording / advice and tips and that's why you can't share anywhere??

Or was it because Susie was about to Launch an Online Style Membership (almost identical to mine that's I've ran successfully for 3 years)?

Who knows. I never confronted being blocked as I know Susie can be feisty and to be honest I hate confrontation, drama or bitchiness but having now seen all of this SBS can of worms....I feel I can be honest here.

Susie if you are reading this. I was only ever decent to you, even recommending you (as you know) to my southern clients. I do hope you get through this and you're ok but blocking me hurt my feelings and left me feeling I'd done something wrong.

Seems you blocked lots of other stylists too though.

For anyone that wants personal styling help, I got you 💪I'm in the Sisterhood group and also (Ironically) have my own free group Style Sisters too.

Be interesting to see if any of you that buy a book spot wording from your analysis' pdfs as my books are copyrighted.

Anyway.....sorry for war and peace.

J x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lollypop84. Sorry, can’t work out how to quote and reply but re. Everyone being called fat, I did see a commenter on MN saying everyone on there was overweight and needed to get healthy or something. A lot of the other posters jumped straight on them though and said they were out of order.
Ah ok I'm not on there and she said tattle which is why I wanted to see the proof as hadn't seen that myself. Thanks for clarifying 😁

Hi all. First time I've posted and thought I should as someone has kindly shared the links to my Body Shape Style Bibles.

I also want to state I hate drama and that's the reason I have been silent until now but do feel I should share a truth.

A few years back (maybe 5) Susie and I were newish to Instagram and growing following. As I don't believe in competition and feel customers buy from stylists inparticularly that they resonate with I reached out to Susie to see how she was finding business and she seemed busy....we messaged and voice noted quite alot as virual peers I guess...even planning to meet up.

She then went quiet on me....and over time she got pally with TOMM and Daily Mail contacts and her following rocketed. I stayed in my lane, wokring hard and growing my business and following but over time admit to getting tired of the IG stories and so unfollowed her.

Over time I came across various other clients and stylists who'd had bad experiences of her.

Only last month a client if her came to me for a virtual wardrobe edit and I thought....oooh I'll have a look what she's up to on Instagram (as ya do)... 'user not found'. I was blocked....searched for Sarah...also blocked by Sarah....Karina and Emily. Why??? No idea.

Cheers Kim for not following suit.

Having read every post on here and the previous thread.... I'm wondering...did 'someone' buy a Style Bible and nab my images / wording / advice and tips and that's why you can't share anywhere??

Or was it because Susie was about to Launch an Online Style Membership (almost identical to mine that's I've ran successfully for 3 years)?

Who knows. I never confronted being blocked as I know Susie can be feisty and to be honest I hate confrontation, drama or bitchiness but having now seen all of this SBS can of worms....I feel I can be honest here.

Susie if you are reading this. I was only ever decent to you, even recommending you (as you know) to my southern clients. I do hope you get through this and you're ok but blocking me hurt my feelings and left me feeling I'd done something wrong.

Seems you blocked lots of other stylists too though.

For anyone that wants personal styling help, I got you 💪I'm in the Sisterhood group and also (Ironically) have my own free group Style Sisters too.

Be interesting to see if any of you that buy a book spot wording from your analysis' pdfs as my books are copyrighted.

Anyway.....sorry for war and peace.

J x
Well done for coming on and speaking your truth. Did you do a live with Susie once? I think I remember watching you live with someone aaaaaages who but it might not have been Susie. Anyway it’s poor show that she not only blocked you but asked the others too aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This book is amazing!! So full of detail and tons tons tons more than from SBS. 220 pages full of useful stuff for all shapes or you can buy the versions for just your shape!

I have spent a day devouring it and loving it too!

Reactions: 6
Well done for coming on and speaking your truth. Did you do a live with Susie once? I think I remember watching you live with someone aaaaaages who but it might not have been Susie. Anyway it’s poor show that she not only blocked you but asked the others too aswell.
Where did she go? I can't see the post now. Is it my phone 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.